🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How can Republicans blame Democrats when Democrats have no power?

Republicans go on endlessly about how Democrats lost all the elections and have no power.

Remember, no power, no blame.

Watching Trump blame Democrats about his failed policies.

Complaints the Democrats are pushing for investigations into Trump's illegal activities.

Democrats have no power.

Now this is the funny part. Republicans have gone after Hillary for over 30 years and couldn't find anything except conspiracies.

They have unwillingly gone after Trump for 6 months. Even trying to block their own investigations and already, you have Republicans saying his presidency is over.

30 years after Clinton? Nothing!

6 months after Trump, fighting it every step of the way, being forced into it by the Justice system, the American people and the press and Trump is not only humiliated, but probably on the way out.

Well, Republicans are showing us the cesspool. Who the scum really are. And it ain't pretty. But thank God it's not the Democrats. Mostly helpless bystanders.
I suppose you have no recollection of the two years after Obama swept into power.

Republicans go on endlessly about how Democrats lost all the elections and have no power.

Complaints the Democrats are pushing for investigations into Trump's illegal activities.

Democrats have no power.

Now this is the funny part. Republicans have gone after Hillary for over 30 years and couldn't find anything except conspiracies.

They have unwillingly gone after Trump for 6 months. Even trying to block their own investigations and already, you have Republicans saying his presidency is over.

6 months after Trump, fighting it every step of the way, being forced into it by the Justice system, the American people and the press and Trump is not only humiliated, but probably on the way out.

Well, Republicans are showing us the cesspool. Who the scum really are. And it ain't pretty. But thank God it's not the Democrats. Mostly helpless bystanders.
I suppose you have no recollection of the two years after Obama swept into power.
YES we were on our way to 75 straight months of triple digit job gains Thanks meat for the reminder ALSO started making bucks in the Obama stock market

Democrats have no power.

YES we were on our way to 75 straight months of triple digit job gains Thanks meat for the reminder ALSO started making bucks in the Obama stock market

Democrats have no power.

I am sure it's wonderful to have a second language.

Democrats have no power.

Democrats have no power.

It's even more wonderful for someone to understand simple english ,,, You are named accordingly

Democrats have no power.

Democrats have no power.

It's even more wonderful for someone to understand simple english ,,, You are named accordingly
I thought 37 was your year of birth. Now I'm pretty sure it's one of those inflated internet IQ scores, although they are not, of course, mutually exclusive.

I blame Washington corruption, period.

Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, Paul Ryan....they are as bad as Pelosi and Waters.

There should be term limits for legislators.

Democrats have no power.

Democrats have no power.

I thought 37 was your year of birth. Now I'm pretty sure it's one of those inflated internet IQ scores, although they are not, of course, mutually exclusive.
jan 6th 1937 And in triple digits with IQ Sorry to disappoint you

Dems are in Deep State's pocket. And Deep State has world wide power, which Trump wants to deprive therm from.

That's why Deep State (including such a powerful crook like Soros) declares all out war to Trump: his intentions of make America great and not to interfere into other countries threaten Deep State power).
At least you can't blame the mason's this time...
Aren't they in the "deep state" too, along with the Trilateral commission, Bilderburgers, Skull and Bones, New World Order, Bavarian Illuminati, and Area 51 space aliens?

Interesting that lefties think their own party has no power. My guess is that democrat governor McAuliffe demonstrated his power by arranging for the violent confrontation in Charlottesville to try to embarrass the Trump administration. When you consider the overwhelming support from the MSM for democrats you have to consider that the party is a very powerful political and propaganda entity as well as a loose (leaderless) cannon. Democrats are never more dangerous to the Constitution and the social well being of Americans as when they are angry and disappointed and in the political minority.

Next up....Tax Reform

Damn Democrats wouldn't let us slash taxes on billionaires

Tax reform is needed. Just like border security is needed and healthcare reform is needed. Democrats will do what they always do...demagogue the GOP for attempting to fix what liberal policies have broken!
old, can you tell me how infrastructure for the whole country, for houston disaster,, tax cuts . health care etc etc will be paid for?

You know what, Eddie? The amount of money that Government takes in each year here in the US is a staggering amount! The problem is that we've allowed our Government to become so grossly inefficient and wasteful that large portions of the money is simply wasted. We need reformers who are not part of the system to clean up the culture and restore sanity to Washington.

We also need to take a good hard look at the entitlements that we've obligated ourselves to. Instead of calling anyone who calls for cuts to wasteful programs out for "destroying" the safety net...let's admit that we DO have waste and redundancy and fix the problem.
I'd love to see the fat cut off and the cheating dealt with BUT I don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water

Sorry, Eddie but your analogy doesn't really portray what Washington has become! Our Government is more like a bucket that we need to keep full of water...but the bucket has huge gashes in it that leak water like a sieve! All I'm asking for is a little common sense. Before we look for more water (taxes) to fill that bucket with...don't you think it would make sense to fix at least SOME of the biggest leaks in that bucket?

Next up....Tax Reform

Damn Democrats wouldn't let us slash taxes on billionaires

Tax reform is needed. Just like border security is needed and healthcare reform is needed. Democrats will do what they always do...demagogue the GOP for attempting to fix what liberal policies have broken!
old, can you tell me how infrastructure for the whole country, for houston disaster,, tax cuts . health care etc etc will be paid for?

You know what, Eddie? The amount of money that Government takes in each year here in the US is a staggering amount! The problem is that we've allowed our Government to become so grossly inefficient and wasteful that large portions of the money is simply wasted. We need reformers who are not part of the system to clean up the culture and restore sanity to Washington.

We also need to take a good hard look at the entitlements that we've obligated ourselves to. Instead of calling anyone who calls for cuts to wasteful programs out for "destroying" the safety net...let's admit that we DO have waste and redundancy and fix the problem.
I'd love to see the fat cut off and the cheating dealt with BUT I don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water

Sorry, Eddie but your analogy doesn't really portray what Washington has become! Our Government is more like a bucket that we need to keep full of water...but the bucket has huge gashes in it that leak water like a sieve! All I'm asking for is a little common sense. Before we look for more water (taxes) to fill that bucket with...don't you think it would make sense to fix at least SOME of the biggest leaks in that bucket?
Didn't I say that ? Fix the cheating cut the fat ,,of which there is lots? Just don't want programs that help folks in need be eliminated

Interesting that lefties think their own party has no power. My guess is that democrat governor McAuliffe demonstrated his power by arranging for the violent confrontation in Charlottesville to try to embarrass the Trump administration. When you consider the overwhelming support from the MSM for democrats you have to consider that the party is a very powerful political and propaganda entity as well as a loose (leaderless) cannon. Democrats are never more dangerous to the Constitution and the social well being of Americans as when they are angry and disappointed and in the political minority.
Embarrass Trump ?? Heaven forbid ! Every time the moron opens his mouth waves his arms about he embarrasses himself

Embarrass Trump ?? Heaven forbid ! Every time the moron opens his mouth waves his arms about he embarrasses himself
And yes democrats are angry That your republican friends put this low life vile pos in our WH

And yes democrats are angry That your republican friends put this low life vile pos in our WH
True story.

Republicans put someone like Trump into the White House and then whine how awful Washington is. Well, if you make a criminal your leader, then yea, he acts like a criminal because he is who he is.

Republicans put someone like Trump into the White House and then whine how awful Washington is. Well, if you make a criminal your leader, then yea, he acts like a criminal because he is who he is.
and we put Obama in the WH and they did all they could to bring him down THEN the morons complain of the poor job he did '''If it was a movie you'd never believe it

eddie there has always been vile pieces of shit in the WH.....

Forum List

Back