How dare the FBI look into meddling of an election

Russia did but not with Collusion with the Trump Campaign that you were lied to by the liberals in charge. As a matter of FACT it was the Hillary paid for Russian Dossier that was used for spying on a US citizen, as opposition research. You are such a stupid twit.
Mueller proved you were wrong. Do you know the difference between "collusion" and "conspiracy?"

Do you know the difference between "collusion" and "conspiracy?"

What was the crime they conspired to commit?
Defrauding the United States of America.

I'm pretty sure beating that drunken old sot doesn't qualify, but if you want to post the
relevant statute, I'd be happy to point out where you're mistaken.
If actual evidence was presented to you, would you believe it? Or are you so invested in the cult of Trump, you believe each and every thing he says?

If actual evidence was presented to you, would you believe it?

Sure. Now post the relevant statute.

Barr is investigating the interference in the election and the coup attempt to remove Trump from office. The LW-Prog loons are going to have aneurysms once the full spectrum of Obabble's corruption is unveiled.
My OP, if you haven't noticed, blew your claim out into space. Why do you think I created the thread? So you could say otherwise with no counter arguments of course. No one from the Right has produced a shred of evidence that debunks what I posted. So, for you to repeat your own tired claim about Barr investigating a coup attempt is laughable and sad. You showed up here with nothing. And when you are gone, you will leave with nothing. Trump Toads are weak, unprepared, and have got nothing left to fight back with. They are losers, not winners.

View attachment 263444
Apparently this is kicking your ass too.

You have a very overinflated view of your own efficacy.

Just sayin'.

And it sure is kicking your ass.

MSNBC? I rate it up there with Brietbart
And? Has anyone debunked the reporting that was provided, pertaining to the OP? No! The article stands for itself, and so do the facts. And that's all I care about. Facts and the truth. Once you have that, the rest of the low-life Trump bottom feeders who have made comments on this thread have said absolutely nothing in refuting those facts. They're losers.

I’d never believe MSNBC, I won’t read or link, that is like going to a right wing propaganda site. I look at real sources.
I stand by the source for a very good reason. Have you seen anyone challenge those sources? No! Enough said. I own this OP and the material in it, thanks to MSNBC.

You certainly can believe what you want, not a good enough source for me.
Lol! It's the only source. The Right has no source, which is why I own them. They haven't come up with another source as a defense, because none exist. As a matter of fact, this whole Trump/Trump Goons/Russia/Ukraine/Turkey/SA RICO operation has been owned by the Left since day one. How? Because it's been so damn easy to uncover. Trump and his hood rats were so sloppy from the beginning that they left an easy blood trail to follow.

DOJ surprises with omissions in response to Flynn document order :auiqs.jpg: Even if this were fictional , it would be hard to take seriously as a fictional movie for example. And yet, it really happened. The fact that Trump supporters were duped into the biggest con game in US history ought to tell the country just how far off the rails this country has gone, and how vulnerable and naive we are. A third of the country was conned like no other con, and yet, they still never cared. Everything that went bad in an election went bad, and Trump supporters ignored all of it. Trump literally could have said I actually did murder people on Fifth Avenue and they would have been okay with it.

But, to address the thread, we have to highlight this monologue to truly appreciate just how sinister the Trump campaign was.

First, and during the campaign, we have Paul Manafort getting a loan in Chicago, bribing the head of the bank for $16 million dollars, and in return, the banker would be secretary of the army. But low and behold, it was revealed that Manafort had ties to Russia and Ukraine and was let go from the campaign, but still had an agreement with the banker. Lol! You really can't make this shit up. Needless to say, Trump had to have known about it.

Secondly, and this is even better, Mike Flynn was cutting deals with Ukraine for money to change the Republican platform towards Ukraine, and while doing that, Trump supporters are cheering for something they had no idea what they were cheering for. What a bunch of dupes. And then, Flynn was hired to kidnap and write damaging reports about a guy in Pennsylvania who was from Ukraine, but living in the US, who they wanted back in their country, but that fell through. In addition, they wanted to try and tie this Turkish guy who was a US citizen, by getting Flynn to tie him with Clinton and international terrorism. Flynn was accepting money from Ukraine to damage the Clinton campaign. And by the way, that is a conspiracy to collude with a foreign government against your political opponent. Which is why prosecutors have refused to hand over all transcripts pertaining to Flynn and those communications he had with Ukraine.

And here's the most insane part of all this. Bill Barr wants to investigate the FBI as to how and why the FBI was investigating these people. :auiqs.jpg:A man or woman would have to be either retarded beyond description, or a bald faced liar to believe Bill Barr was actually concerned that the FBI had done inappropriate spying on the campaign. Are you friggin kidding me? We had a massive amount of activity, where people in the Trump organization were colluding and conspiring with foreign governments, the likes this country has never seen before to gain favors and to help get Trump elected.

This is to Bill Barr; please do not insult our intelligence any longer with manufactured investigations, investigating the very people who exposed massive corruption within the Trump organization and campaign with their heroic work spying on Russia and Ukraine. How dare the FBI look at all that right? :auiqs.jpg:Folks, you just can't make this shit up.

There is clear-cut evidence that a foreign power has interfered in our country's elections. It spied; it spent; it spread disinformation. It was the United Kingdom, and the campaigns it attempted to influence took place in 1940.

This story has been told in such books as Desperate Deception and The Secret History of British Intelligence in the Americas, and now Politico has run an article about it. Hoping for help against the Germans, the British promoted candidates they found congenial to their interests. (They helped push Wendell Willkie for the Republican presidential nomination, for example, so that a pro-British internationalist would sit in the White House even if Franklin Roosevelt lost.)

When the British Interfered in American Elections

source.gif
That's interesting. So, how does that excuse what we are doing here? You worry about your own dirty laundry, and let others worry about theirs.

Barr is investigating the interference in the election and the coup attempt to remove Trump from office. The LW-Prog loons are going to have aneurysms once the full spectrum of Obabble's corruption is unveiled.
My OP, if you haven't noticed, blew your claim out into space. Why do you think I created the thread? So you could say otherwise with no counter arguments of course. No one from the Right has produced a shred of evidence that debunks what I posted. So, for you to repeat your own tired claim about Barr investigating a coup attempt is laughable and sad. You showed up here with nothing. And when you are gone, you will leave with nothing. Trump Toads are weak, unprepared, and have got nothing left to fight back with. They are losers, not winners.

View attachment 263444

Just sayin'.
It's not my view. It's very strong evidence pertaining to this case. Has nothing to do with a view. A view is worth shit. Facts, evidence, and the truth carry all the weight, which is why the Right is sucking hind tit mounting a counter attack against it. I just researched the source, and no one else is capable of mounting a challenge to that source, because none exist. Like I said, zeroing in on Trumps criminality along with the Goons involved in his RICO operation, isn't hard to find at all.

My problem is, why would so many be in support of a criminal? Can you imagine if Obama had done this? Think about that for a second. And when you took that second to think about it, honesty raced through your brain faster than you could block it out of your head what the Right would be doing. Heads would be exploding all across this country. And why would that be? Because the Right operates from a different platform that doesn't involve ethics, morality, honesty, the law, or the entire Constitution when it is their president doing all the corrupting. The Right has pretended for decades to be principled about patriotism, the Constitution, conservative values, etc. when in reality, all you all have cared about is what this country can do for you, and everyone else can go to hell. That's what the party is really about. No decent human being would have supported this criminal for this long.

View attachment 263444

Just sayin'.
It's not my view. It's very strong evidence pertaining to this case. Has nothing to do with a view. A view is worth shit. Facts, evidence, and the truth carry all the weight, which is why the Right is sucking hind tit mounting a counter attack against it. I just researched the source, and no one else is capable of mounting a challenge to that source, because none exist. Like I said, zeroing in on Trumps criminality along with the Goons involved in his RICO operation, isn't hard to find at all.

My problem is, why would so many be in support of a criminal? Can you imagine if Obama had done this? Think about that for a second. And when you took that second to think about it, honesty raced through your brain faster than you could block it out of your head what the Right would be doing. Heads would be exploding all across this country. And why would that be? Because the Right operates from a different platform that doesn't involve ethics, morality, honesty, the law, or the entire Constitution when it is their president doing all the corrupting. The Right has pretended for decades to be principled about patriotism, the Constitution, conservative values, etc. when in reality, all you all have cared about is what this country can do for you, and everyone else can go to hell. That's what the party is really about. No decent human being would have supported this criminal for this long.

Get back to us when Barr publicizes what Obama actually did.

There are a couple things you should think about. First, is the Fourth Amendment. Under that amendment, you and I and everyone in this nation is protected from police abuses like illegal searches. In order to overcome that protection, the police must get a warrant. However, there are conditions stated in that Amendment. The Warrant can be issued by a Judge, but only after the facts are laid out showing probable cause, sworn to be true by the Cops, and usually Prosecutors.

In this case, the warrant that caught these baddies, was illegal. It was based upon the Discredited Steel Dossier. Now, here is where we get into the bad end of the pool. The FBI, and DOJ knew the Steel Dossier was not true when they used it for the FISA warrant. That is illegal. That is not just abuse of office, legal malpractice in the lawyers, but Perjury. Three felonies that are obvious to anyone. FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA

Now, the way the system is supposed to work is all that evidence gained by the illegal activity should be thrown out as inadmissible. It was gained by illegal means. However, this is the Modern World, where the Rights outlined in the Constitution are hurdles to get around, not complied with. The evidence used to be caused fruit of the poisoned tree.

But even if you admit the evidence, you must also in the interest of Justice, assuming you have any interest in Justice, prosecute those who broke the law to get it. Only we don’t seem to care about the cops breaking the law, or the DOJ.

Obama, in one of the reasons I agreed with him, and voted for him, correctly stated that the Constitution said what the Government could not do to you. That is the whole point of the Bill of Rights. The Government shall not infringe on those rights. It shall not commit these actions.

You seem to be saying these actions are just fine, so long as they get the guilty in your opinion. The ends do not, and never have, justified the means. A Navy Seal is currently awaiting trial, ordered by the judge to be released from Pre Trial confinement. The reason? The Prosecutors started to investigate the Defense Attorneys, including monitoring their communications, and seriously hampering their ability to provide a defense. I do not condone what the SEAL is accused of. Many counts of murder. I believe he should be tried, and upon conviction, sentenced to many years in prison. The ends never justify the means however. I believe because of the Prosecutorial Misconduct, that they must drop the charges on the SEAL. A travesty of Justice? Yes, and no.

The Government must follow the rules. The Courts must hold the Prosecutors to account, and the cops must be punished without any consideration of their many years of service, for breaking those rules. It is the only way we have anything remotely considered a just and fair system.

So the Government broke the law, Flynn was a bad guy, and deserved it. But who else deserves it? I mean, if we stand by our rules, our laws always, then there is less chance it will be done in the future. But if we decide to let it slide because the baddie really deserved it, who else will really deserve it? Then you can explain the difference between our nation, and one of those third world dictatorships where the Constitution is written in pencil. Because enforcing those rules, those Constitutional Protections, should be the passionate desire of every single citizen, no matter who the accused is.

We can always think of a reason to ignore them. The biggest reason to enforce them without exception, is because we want our Children to grow up in a world where we can at least tell them that the rules matter, and they will be enforced always.

The only way to celebrate the baddies of the Trump Admin getting their just desserts, is if you detest the Constitution applying to everyone. And I for one, have always voted for the candidate I honestly believed would stand sentinel against anyone infringing on those rights. Up until 2016, that had always been the Democratic Party. It’s sad to see the party abandon their dedication to defending those rights, all to get the other guys.
There is no such thing as a "discredited Steele Dossier." The FBI attests to its validity concerning the parts it investigated. You are a liar.

View attachment 263444

Just sayin'.

Get back to us when Barr publicizes what Obama actually did.
I'm doing it now. Nothing exists. The FISA warrants were approved by four judges, and as my OP explains, it makes it crystal clear, why Page was being surveilled. Just look at the activities of Papodopolous, Manafort, Flynn, Stone, and others, and the FBI had a cocktail of folks associating themselves with Russian intelligence and the Oligarchy during the campaign, before, and after. The FBI would have been derelict of duty had they not investigated. And look at the criminality that they found. And you want to attack the FBI for finding crimes that involved foreign governments? Seriously? Are you friggin high?

Mueller proved you were wrong. Do you know the difference between "collusion" and "conspiracy?"

I'm pretty sure beating that drunken old sot doesn't qualify, but if you want to post the
If actual evidence was presented to you, would you believe it? Or are you so invested in the cult of Trump, you believe each and every thing he says?

The Mueller report presented all the evidence needed to impeach. The fact that you are too lazy to read the report, and follow that report via the statutes is the fault of your lazy ass.

1062 views -148posts = o counter arguments to the facts the OP presented. The Right has lost this legal fight.

DOJ surprises with omissions in response to Flynn document order :auiqs.jpg: Even if this were fictional , it would be hard to take seriously as a fictional movie for example. And yet, it really happened. The fact that Trump supporters were duped into the biggest con game in US history ought to tell the country just how far off the rails this country has gone, and how vulnerable and naive we are. A third of the country was conned like no other con, and yet, they still never cared. Everything that went bad in an election went bad, and Trump supporters ignored all of it. Trump literally could have said I actually did murder people on Fifth Avenue and they would have been okay with it.

But, to address the thread, we have to highlight this monologue to truly appreciate just how sinister the Trump campaign was.

First, and during the campaign, we have Paul Manafort getting a loan in Chicago, bribing the head of the bank for $16 million dollars, and in return, the banker would be secretary of the army. But low and behold, it was revealed that Manafort had ties to Russia and Ukraine and was let go from the campaign, but still had an agreement with the banker. Lol! You really can't make this shit up. Needless to say, Trump had to have known about it.

Secondly, and this is even better, Mike Flynn was cutting deals with Ukraine for money to change the Republican platform towards Ukraine, and while doing that, Trump supporters are cheering for something they had no idea what they were cheering for. What a bunch of dupes. And then, Flynn was hired to kidnap and write damaging reports about a guy in Pennsylvania who was from Ukraine, but living in the US, who they wanted back in their country, but that fell through. In addition, they wanted to try and tie this Turkish guy who was a US citizen, by getting Flynn to tie him with Clinton and international terrorism. Flynn was accepting money from Ukraine to damage the Clinton campaign. And by the way, that is a conspiracy to collude with a foreign government against your political opponent. Which is why prosecutors have refused to hand over all transcripts pertaining to Flynn and those communications he had with Ukraine.
:2up:
And here's the most insane part of all this. Bill Barr wants to investigate the FBI as to how and why the FBI was investigating these people. :auiqs.jpg:A man or woman would have to be either retarded beyond description, or a bald faced liar to believe Bill Barr was actually concerned that the FBI had done inappropriate spying on the campaign. Are you friggin kidding me? We had a massive amount of activity, where people in the Trump organization were colluding and conspiring with foreign governments, the likes this country has never seen before to gain favors and to help get Trump elected.

This is to Bill Barr; please do not insult our intelligence any longer with manufactured investigations, investigating the very people who exposed massive corruption within the Trump organization and campaign with their heroic work spying on Russia and Ukraine. How dare the FBI look at all that right? :auiqs.jpg:Folks, you just can't make this shit up.

Dang s0n.....best buckle up your chin strap. The bumpy cucumbers are coming and it's going to be real hot and stinky for meatheads like you.

You think you hate Donald Trump? Lol....wait'll Bill Barr starts the parade of criminal referrals on Obama DOJ officials. This forum is about to become the ultimate playground for conservatives.... The laughing will be ePiC!:2up:
The only bumpy road is the one where the evidence took a turn for the worse for Trump and Barr when it was discovered that the FBI not only had enough reason to look into Russian interference, now Trump and his lawyers have been caught trying to cover up all the dirty deeds while trying to get Flynn and the lawyers to obstruct the investigation.

I mean seriously, you have to be borderline retarded to not see the justification for the FBI not looking into Flynn, when Turkey paid him to try and tie a Turk living in Pennsylvania who became a US citizen and use this guy to tie international terrorism to Clinton. Any one believing that is dumber than two shits, and for sure the FBI needs to investigate.

The FBI had so many Russian Ukranian and Turkish links it wasn't even funny. The FBI did its job, and Trump, Barr, and Trumps Sheep want to blame the investigators. Lol! What a disgrace the Republican party is.

Dang s0n.....you are Linus in the pumpkin patch! Nobody accepts that narrative at this point except the hyper-left. Most DUMS dont even care anymore except those in k00k districts......very few.

But here comes William!:abgg2q.jpg:
Evidence is evidence and Barr will be the idiot stooge who takes the fall for their own investigation without evidence.

Lol.....s0n..... so far your record on predictions blows. You said Flynn would take down Trump. Fail. You said Clapper would take down Trump. Fail. You said Kushner would take down Trump. Fail. You said Comey would take down Trump. Fail. You said Manafort would take down Trump. Fail. You said Rosenstein would take down Trump. Fail. You said Cohen would take down Trump. Fail. You said Stone would take down Trump. Fail.

:oops8:

Nobody with half a brain takes guys like you and RealDave seriously. That's why so few people watch CNN.... only the hyper Nutters are in there. Check the ratings.....

@www.whosnotwinning.com
What does this have to do with you posting an article full of lies?

You're right! There are no statutes concerning obstruction of justice. As an American, everyone is absolutely free to obstruct justice at every turn.

What manner of idiot are you? The ignorant kind or the willfully ignorant kind?

Why in the hell didn’t the US government decide to look into this Russian tampering in 2014 when the WH was first informed? We screwed up way back then.
Why aren't Republicans looking now?

I’m not sure, the only time anyone has checked into it was right after the 2016 election. The Senate, House and Executive Branch have all looked the other way. Sad commentary on both parties.
So,I wonder why Republicans don't want to stop it. Ummmmmm. I wonder.......

You're right! There are no statutes concerning obstruction of justice. As an American, everyone is absolutely free to obstruct justice at every turn.

Yep, Right

Why in the hell didn’t the US government decide to look into this Russian tampering in 2014 when the WH was first informed? We screwed up way back then.
Why aren't Republicans looking now?

I’m not sure, the only time anyone has checked into it was right after the 2016 election. The Senate, House and Executive Branch have all looked the other way. Sad commentary on both parties.
So,I wonder why Republicans don't want to stop it. Ummmmmm. I wonder.......
They love cheating, that's why.

There is clear-cut evidence that a foreign power has interfered in our country's elections. It spied; it spent; it spread disinformation. It was the United Kingdom, and the campaigns it attempted to influence took place in 1940.

This story has been told in such books as Desperate Deception and The Secret History of British Intelligence in the Americas, and now Politico has run an article about it. Hoping for help against the Germans, the British promoted candidates they found congenial to their interests. (They helped push Wendell Willkie for the Republican presidential nomination, for example, so that a pro-British internationalist would sit in the White House even if Franklin Roosevelt lost.)

source.gif
That's interesting. So, how does that excuse what we are doing here? You worry about your own dirty laundry, and let others worry about theirs.
The Dems thought that Russia had colluded with Pres.Trump's campaign, because all of the countries interferes with other countries' election. It is the norm. And so they were thinking that if Russia interfered, that they will have an excuse to remove Pres.Trump from office for the Logan Act that no other President in history has been remove from office from that Act. But they have found out that Pres.Trump never talked to any Russians during his campaign. Not even with Leonardo DiCaprio. He had won the election on his own, without any foreign help, which the Dems had thought that it was weird to win a election without any help from foreigners. Which it proves that the Dems are dependent on foreign aid.

Did you already forget your claim?

source.gif
The Dems thought that Russia had colluded with Pres.Trump's campaign, because all of the countries interferes with other countries' election. It is the norm. And so they were thinking that if Russia interfered, that they will have an excuse to remove Pres.Trump from office for the Logan Act that no other President in history has been remove from office from that Act. But they have found out that Pres.Trump never talked to any Russians during his campaign. Not even with Leonardo DiCaprio. He had won the election on his own, without any foreign help, which the Dems had thought that it was weird to win a election without any help from foreigners. Which it proves that the Dems are dependent on foreign aid.

Mueller in his report cited that Trump got help from Russia. Who are we to believe, you with your unrelated You-tube videos, or modern day evidence by Mueller? Lol! Boss, get real.

Even Putin admitted to helping Trump. :21: You folks are a trip.

source.gif

Mueller in his report cited that Trump got help from Russia. Who are we to believe, you with your unrelated You-tube videos, or modern day evidence by Mueller? Lol! Boss, get real.

Well if Harrison Ford helped Pres.Trump, doesn't falls in the category of collusion. He is now considered an American. But Mueller report doesn't says that Pres.Trump communicated with any Russian agent. If Russia cheered for him, doesn't means that they helped him. Maybe in spirit.

Did you already forget your claim?

When a campaign willingly accepts means of interference in a national election from a foreign hostel power, without reporting that interference to the proper authorit, that campaign has defrauded the United States.

Forum List

Back