How did John McCain make America better?

The left love him because he ran a shit campaign.

He wouldn’t bring up Obama’s radical roots.

Reverend Wright? Give me a break.

Obama is a radical who hates America and fundamentally changed it for the worse. That was his goal and the goal of his supporters.
This is about McCain?

I love it how it's you Republicans who are talking bad about him. You are a bunch of evil sob's.

I didn't like McCain either. Remember, it was stupid Republican voters in Arizona who elected him all those years. Don't tell us that us liberals loved him. We tried to unseat that fucker for years.

Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran.

Exactly, so why have libs sucked his dick since 2016?

Odd, huh?

I am claiming I am mad at him for running a shit campaign against Obama. It's been my opinion for 10 years. He did.

We love it when he fucks with your party. Same way you and Trump supposedly loved Bernie Sanders.

We loved it when he gave repealing Obamacare the thumbs down. Of course we did. That was like flipping you and Trump off.

Obama is a radical who hates America and fundamentally changed it for the worse. That was his goal and the goal of his supporters.
This is about McCain?

I love it how it's you Republicans who are talking bad about him. You are a bunch of evil sob's.

I didn't like McCain either. Remember, it was stupid Republican voters in Arizona who elected him all those years. Don't tell us that us liberals loved him. We tried to unseat that fucker for years.

Would you then say that all this praise for John McCain is not merited?
I don't think he was a good man. He wasn't a good husband, Senator, candidate for President. He was a bonafide asshole.

This is about McCain?

Exactly, so why have libs sucked his dick since 2016?

Odd, huh?

I am claiming I am mad at him for running a shit campaign against Obama. It's been my opinion for 10 years. He did.

We love it when he fucks with your party. Same way you and Trump supposedly loved Bernie Sanders.

We loved it when he gave repealing Obamacare the thumbs down. Of course we did. That was like flipping you and Trump off.

Ok, so lying to your constituents about repealing Obamcare is what made him great.

Anything else?

This is about McCain?

I don't think he was a good man. He wasn't a good husband, Senator, candidate for President. He was a bonafide asshole.

So all of this praise from the media about him being a "lion of a man" and BS is just that, BS?

He and another liberal senator, Russ Feingold, created the mess known as "the campaign finance reform act" that authorized tax exempt status for the biggest left wing propaganda source in history, Media Matters. Was that making America better?

After 9-11, the US degraded ourselves by engaging in torture

McCain, being tortured himself, spoke out vehemently agains the practice as immoral
Oh yea, this is when the deplorables started hating John.
He was never a serious candidate, The deep state put him in there to be a punching bag…

Is that why the put Trump in there as well, even if Trump is not a part of it?

I sit back and ask myself, what has Trump accomplished or will accomplish?

Do you really see him building a wall or scaling back government, etc?

I don't.

Perhaps the reason they let him in is to show the world what happens to people who try and buck the Swamp, as well as try and galvanize support politically.

This is about McCain?

So all of this praise from the media about him being a "lion of a man" and BS is just that, BS?
That praise from the media should tell you that the media isn't as liberal as you think.

He and another liberal senator, Russ Feingold, created the mess known as "the campaign finance reform act" that authorized tax exempt status for the biggest left wing propaganda source in history, Media Matters. Was that making America better?
Did he have anything to do with Citizens United?

This is about McCain?

That praise from the media should tell you that the media isn't as liberal as you think.

Or maybe John was more liberal than you think.

After 9-11, the US degraded ourselves by engaging in torture

McCain, being tortured himself, spoke out vehemently agains the practice as immoral
Oh yea, this is when the deplorables started hating John.
He was never a serious candidate, The deep state put him in there to be a punching bag…
Like Bob Dole
True, These career politicians that have been there forever are part of the deep state

This is about McCain?

There was nothing conservative about spineless McCain

This is about McCain?

So you guys admit that all these years, Bush, McCain, Romney, Lindsay Graham, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Huckabee, Rick Perry, Rubio, Santorum are all bad actors? Finally we agree on something.

So is Huckabee's daughter a deep state plant?

This is about McCain?

Nope. See, you guys just can't get it through your thick skulls that the media aint liberal. John McCain aint a fucking liberal. He's one of yours. Just because you now piss on his grave doesn't make him a liberal. You guys are horrible to anyone who strays off the plantation. You remind me of us when we talk about Ben Carson. LOL.

Nope. See, you guys just can't get it through your thick skulls that the media aint liberal. John McCain aint a fucking liberal. He's one of yours. Just because you now piss on his grave doesn't make him a liberal. You guys are horrible to anyone who strays off the plantation. You remind me of us when we talk about Ben Carson. LOL.
Only a stupid ass motherfucker would think that John McCain was a conservative....

There was nothing conservative about spineless McCain

I just love it that you admit Republicans in Arizona all these years have been idiots for voting for that liberal.

Only a stupid ass motherfucker would think that John McCain was a conservative....

He did score low Scorecard

But Tax breaks to the rich? Yup.
Break the unions? Yup
Send jobs overseas? Yup
Back when he was running, cons loved illegals doing jobs American's wouldn't do. CHECK
Iraq war? Check
Cut social programs? You becha.

What was he liberal about?

Ok he was a neocon

Neoconservatism (commonly shortened to neocon when labelling its adherents) is a political movement born in the United States during the 1960s among liberal hawks who became disenchanted with the increasingly pacifist foreign policy of the Democratic Party, and the growing New Left and counterculture, in particular the Vietnam protests. Some also began to question their liberal beliefs regarding domestic policies such as the Great Society.

Many of its adherents became politically famous during the Republican presidential administrations of the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s as neoconservatives peaked in influence during the administration of George W. Bush, when they played a major role in promoting and planning the 2003 invasion of Iraq.[1] Prominent neoconservatives in the George W. Bush administration included Paul Wolfowitz, Elliott Abrams, Richard Perleand Paul Bremer. While not identifying as neoconservatives, senior officials Vice President Dick Cheney and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld listened closely to neoconservative advisers regarding foreign policy, especially the defense of Israel and the promotion of American influence in the Middle East.

Historically speaking, the term "neoconservative" refers to those who made the ideological journey from the anti-Stalinist left to the camp of American conservatism during the 1960s and 1970s.[2] Neoconservatives typically advocate the promotion of democracy and American national interest in international affairs, including by means of military force and are known for espousing disdain for communism and for political radicalism.

Forum List

Back