How did John McCain make America better?

For those who would like to eulogize him, now is your chance.

He didn't. All he did was make a cushy job for life for himself.

Man wasn't a hero. He was a POW like thousands of others who made it home. Don't see those thousands declaring themselves heroes do you.

He turned his POW status into a way to get into the Senate where he's been ever since.

Cushy, work free job. Who could ask for more.

So you voted for Obama in 2008 instead of McCain? Interesting.

Senator McCain showed the rest of us that there is no way to get love from liberals.

The gentleman spent 25 years kissing Liberal Behind, reaching across the aisle.

And when he ran for President in 2008, they gave him no love at all. Libs compared him to Archracist George C. Wallace, labeled him as a war mongering Nazi and the vilest racist ever seen. When all the votes were cast, McCain only got 4% of the Black Vote, and was thoroughly humiliated in a Total Schlonging.

The left love him because he ran a shit campaign.

He wouldn’t bring up Obama’s radical roots.

Reverend Wright? Give me a break.

Obama is a radical who hates America and fundamentally changed it for the worse. That was his goal and the goal of his supporters.
As usual, turning everything into BHO or HRC.
Except McCain’s last years literally involve his failed campaign against Obama....
His last years involved everything in his life that preceded his death. Myopic point of view you have.

Man wasn't a hero. He was a POW like thousands of others who made it home. Don't see those thousands declaring themselves heroes do you.

He turned his POW status into a way to get into the Senate where he's been ever since.

Nope. I voted for McCain. I'd never vote for the POS Obama. And he was a POS.

McCain didn’t declare himself a hero (TTBOMK). That you voted for someone you’re now trying desperately to tarnish after his death shows us just what a disgusting human being you are.

McCain didn’t declare himself a hero (TTBOMK). That you voted for someone you’re now trying desperately to tarnish after his death shows us just what a disgusting human being you are.

LMAO He was better than the alternative. Not much better, but better.

He also never undeclared himself a hero either.

Get real.

Ha! Good catch. Interesting how these POTUS apologists are so eager, almost enthused to throw anybody under the bus that disagrees with their Orange Mammon Liege, even their own kind.

You scorn and disrespect for the very person you voted for. How contemptible.

You scorn and disrespect for the very person you voted for. How contemptible.

I sure do. He was better than Obama, but not by much. LOL

The left love him because he ran a shit campaign.

He wouldn’t bring up Obama’s radical roots.

Reverend Wright? Give me a break.

Obama is a radical who hates America and fundamentally changed it for the worse. That was his goal and the goal of his supporters.
As usual, turning everything into BHO or HRC.

I was critical of McCain and lost respect for him during the 2008 POTUS campaign, how the fuck can I mention that without bringing up Obama? He ran against Obama.

Ha! Good catch. Interesting how these POTUS apologists are so eager, almost enthused to throw anybody under the bus that disagrees with their Orange Mammon Liege, even their own kind.
yea, i also notice how those who don't like trump are quick and eager to insult anyone and everything just to suit their own ideals.

He was able to piss off the silly wingers in both parties. That's certainly a good thing.
He didn’t piss off Democrats at all....
You guys need to get your stories straight.
Do Obama, Biden, Schumer and Pelosi mean it now when they praise John McCain or did they actually mean it back when they were calling him a Bush toady, a corporate tool, and a peddler of despicable political smears? The Internet never forgets.

I have never liked Bush or McCain.

Trump got bonus points with me for hating them.

He was able to piss off the silly wingers in both parties. That's certainly a good thing.
Do Obama, Biden, Schumer and Pelosi mean it now when they praise John McCain or did they actually mean it back when they were calling him a Bush toady, a corporate tool, and a peddler of despicable political smears? The Internet never forgets.
The post you quoted contradicts the point you are trying to make.

The same Democrats praising him today hated him in 2008 because McCain was a Republican at the end of the day. His “reaching across the aisle” got him absolutely nothing. He was a tool for the Democrats.

The post you quoted contradicts the point you are trying to make.

The same Democrats praising him today hated him in 2008 because McCain was a Republican at the end of the day. His “reaching across the aisle” got him absolutely nothing. He was a tool for the Democrats.
So your original post was a lie. As I suspected.

Forum List

Back