How did Trump catch the Corona?

How did Trump catch the Corona?

• Total voters
Also, when/where do you think he caught it?

Town Hall wrote an article today saying he caught it at the debate. It was hosted here by the Cleveland Clinic that took all necessary precautions. They suspect it was one of the stage hands.
Is that where they think Hope caught it or do they think she Was a different situation? What about Christie and Kelly Anne Conway and Mike Lee and Ron Johnson?

That's a good question which we will never get a foolproof answer to. As I stated, supposedly everybody who gets near him is tested first. Are these tests infallible? I don't think so. Previously when he came here to Cleveland, our Governor wanted to greet him personally. That never happened because our Governor was tested positive. Succeeding testing done revealed the first test was faulty.

A former GOP congressional candidate in California has claimed that the Democrats deliberately infected President Donald Trump with COVID when the microphone and podium were set up for the president at Tuesday’s presidential debate.

DeAnna Lorraine, who is also conservative commentator, tweeted her statement providing no evidence to support her claims on early Friday morning.

Also, when/where do you think he caught it?

Town Hall wrote an article today saying he caught it at the debate. It was hosted here by the Cleveland Clinic that took all necessary precautions. They suspect it was one of the stage hands.
Is that where they think Hope caught it or do they think she Was a different situation? What about Christie and Kelly Anne Conway and Mike Lee and Ron Johnson?

That's a good question which we will never get a foolproof answer to. As I stated, supposedly everybody who gets near him is tested first. Are these tests infallible? I don't think so. Previously when he came here to Cleveland, our Governor wanted to greet him personally. That never happened because our Governor was tested positive. Succeeding testing done revealed the first test was faulty.
I think you just proved that these quick tests are fallible by what happened with your gov, right?

I don’t I believe He is tested every day. I’m very skeptical of that

I don't know why with the amount of people he probably comes in contact with every day. It would only make sense to be tested. That's besides the fact that the President is an admitted germaphobic.

A former GOP congressional candidate in California has claimed that the Democrats deliberately infected President Donald Trump with COVID when the microphone and podium were set up for the president at Tuesday’s presidential debate.

DeAnna Lorraine, who is also conservative commentator, tweeted her statement providing no evidence to support her claims on early Friday morning.
Where do these idiots come from?! Anybody with two eyes could see that Trump was going to catch it eventually by the way he was acting and with the events he was throwing. It took effort to be that stupid, but he thinks being a tough guy helps him politically so the effort was there.

I don’t I believe He is tested every day. I’m very skeptical of that

I don't know why with the amount of people he probably comes in contact with every day. It would only make sense to be tested. That's besides the fact that the President is an admitted germaphobic.
Of course it would make sense to be tested Every day. But it also makes sense to wear masks and social distance and not hold events that crowd people in with eachother and then go inside to mingle. But despite common sense this is what Trump has been doing and it’s what he has been encouraging the rest of the country to do. Go figure

Some suggested that Trump’s diagnosis is evidence of “spiritual warfare” being waged against him. Others wondered, like Infowars’ Deanna Lorraine, if “’they’ did something at the debate.” One declared that White House aide Hope Hicks was “infected by adversary knowing potus would get it.”

Others promoted the idea circulating among many QAnon-promoting social media accounts that the announcement is a sign the “The storm is upon us”—in QAnon-speak, “the storm” refers to the mass arrest of powerful satanic pedophiles that QAnon supporters have been waiting for.

Of course it would make sense to be tested Every day. But it also makes sense to wear masks and social distance and not hold events that crowd people in with eachother and then go inside to mingle. But despite common sense this is what Trump has been doing and it’s what he has been encouraging the rest of the country to do. Go figure

I don't recall him ever encouraging anybody what to do unless you are talking about early on when Dr. Fauci's statement was that masks were not necessary.

I get it. You want to make everyone feel incompetent and careless for getting the virus. Good thing those that have died from it aren’t around to feel incompetent because they got it.

Funny how some just jump on conspiracy theories. The crazies actually believe that everyone of the doctors, nurses and the pharmacists are all going to remain silent. Not one of them is going to break ranks or even talk to their spouses and friends.
Man I will sell a bridge to you folks

I don't recall him ever encouraging anybody what to do unless you are talking about early on when Dr. Fauci's statement was that masks were not necessary.

Ancient history, bubba.
The novel coronavirus is called NOVEL for a reason: the epidemiologists didn't know how/what/when/if/shit about it last winter.
They have learned much since then.
You should had, too.

No I’m talking about recently when he held events with chairs stacked shoulder to shoulder. When he gets up there and makes fun of Biden for wearing a mask and hiding in his basement. When staffers in the west wing feel like wearing a mask at work is taboo and few to none of upper management follow safety protocol. Trumps words and actions have influence. You can’t honestly sit there and make the claim that he has been promoting safety measures when he openly mocks them can you?!

Ancient history, bubba.
The novel coronavirus is called NOVEL for a reason: the epidemiologists didn't know how/what/when/if/shit about it last winter.
They have learned much since then.
You should had, too.

So you're saying that Fauci didn't know WTF he was talking about?

Some suggested that Trump’s diagnosis is evidence of “spiritual warfare” being waged against him. Others wondered, like Infowars’ Deanna Lorraine, if “’they’ did something at the debate.” One declared that White House aide Hope Hicks was “infected by adversary knowing potus would get it.”

Others promoted the idea circulating among many QAnon-promoting social media accounts that the announcement is a sign the “The storm is upon us”—in QAnon-speak, “the storm” refers to the mass arrest of powerful satanic pedophiles that QAnon supporters have been waiting for.

Who cares what a lunatic idiot (who believes “global elites” are running a massive ring devoted to the abduction, trafficking, torture, sexual abuse and cannibalization of children, all with the purpose of fulfilling the rituals of their Satanic faith), thinks?

I get it. You want to make everyone feel incompetent and careless for getting the virus. Good thing those that have died from it aren’t around to feel incompetent because they got it.

Funny how some just jump on conspiracy theories. The crazies actually believe that everyone of the doctors, nurses and the pharmacists are all going to remain silent. Not one of them is going to break ranks or even talk to their spouses and friends.
Man I will sell a bridge to you folks
Not everybody is the most protected and insulated person in the world. Trump lives in a bubble and is setting an example to act so insanely wreckless that he caught this thing through that bubble that he lives in. That has nothing to do with the many American struggling with this virus. Many of which caught it because of and from others who prance around carelessly in the name of liberty instead of acting like a responsible citizen who cares about their neighbors

Even if we assume that what we've been told about how contagious the #CoronaHoax2020 virus allegedly is, is as extravagantly hyperbolized as nearly everything else that we've been told about it, I think the reality is that there is no hiding from it, that nearly everyone is going to be exposed to it sooner or later. Given his position, President Trump could have chosen to cower and hide in some plastic bubble somewhere, and thus put off the inevitability that he would eventually be exposed to it, but he chose not to do so.

No I’m talking about recently when he held events with chairs stacked shoulder to shoulder. When he gets up there and makes fun of Biden for wearing a mask and hiding in his basement. When staffers in the west wing feel like wearing a mask at work is taboo and few to none of upper management follow safety protocol. Trumps words and actions have influence. You can’t honestly sit there and make the claim that he has been promoting safety measures when he openly mocks them can you?!

He mocked Biden because he's been seen talking with interviewers 40 feet apart outside with a mask on. That is reason to make fun of him. Trump doesn't tell his rally attendees not to wear a mask. If they want to wear one, they wear one. If they don't then they don't. As for people he works with in the White House, they are tested before they get near him, so that's why they may not wear masks.

Forum List

Back