How do you think the Election Process Will End?

How does this Presidential election end?

• Biden wins all recounts and become official President elect

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Trump wins enough recounts to get an EC majority

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • It goes to the House and the GOP state delegations give it to Trump on a 28 to 22 vote

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • GIANT METEOR 2020!

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
It's over. Do Trumpers get that yet?

Its just beginning....you don’t seem to get that.
The grieving process takes time, and people handle it differently.

Grieving? The grieving will start when they realize that America is no longer America....

Not over yet....I'm no longer saying that Trump will be successful in all of the states he needs to overturn it, but, Biden certainly doesn't have a mandate either....I'm thinking he's closer to 276
306 and the most majority votes in US history is a mandate.

Biden will be declared President by a wide margin

Trump will pout and declare he was cheated and is the “real President”

Grieving? The grieving will start when they realize that America is no longer America....

Not over yet....I'm no longer saying that Trump will be successful in all of the states he needs to overturn it, but, Biden certainly doesn't have a mandate either....I'm thinking he's closer to 276

306 EVs is one of the widest margins of victory in history.

It is a simple question, and I see several plausible outcomes:

1) Biden wins by winning the recounts

2) Trump wins enough recounts to win the EC

3) It goes to the House for the final vote and the House gives it to Trump
Trump wins or democRats are removed from the equation and Trump wins, It doesn't matter which one.

It is a simple question, and I see several plausible outcomes:

1) Biden wins by winning the recounts

2) Trump wins enough recounts to win the EC

3) It goes to the House for the final vote and the House gives it to Trump
Trump wins or democRats are removed from the equation and Trump wins, It doesn't matter which one.
And how are you going to remove Democrats from the equation?

Nothing certified yet...get back to me when it is

That is wishful thinking:
Biden: 306 Electoral Votes

16 Georgia
11 Arizona
20 PA
6 Nevada

Trump must overturn 3 of the above states

16 Georgia
11 Arizona
20 PA
6 Nevada

Count and recount. DJT lost. The only thing that "must" be done is for you to realize it. 78,631,412. Majority vote.

16 Georgia
11 Arizona
20 PA
6 Nevada

So, you admit it’s not over.

Grieving?

Yes. It's very much a grieving process. And the first phase of grieving is, usually, a period of denial. You're soaking in it.
You need a pink pussy hat.

Nah, I’ll leave those to the real pussies like you.

It will end with every Trump court challenge being dismissed and a Biden Presidency.

But.....Trumps lasting legacy of conspiracy, claiming every news outlet, right, left, centre is against him, calling all scrutiny of him "fake news", his mocking of science and those who have dedicated their lives to that noble pursuit, his continual web of personal, paranoid lies will live on long after he has left the White House.

Like parrots lost in an ever paranoid, dark forest his cult will chant his simplistic slogans for a very long time, many for the rest of their lives.
Are you hoping biden lets trannies like you back in the little girls room

Exhibit A.
Yea trannies like to let their exhibit hang out to the little girls with Obamas approval

Your obsession with transsexuals may lead any therapist to think you have some deeply repressed sexual issues?
And a wife and two kids.

How about you trannie

Do your wife and kids hide in the basement when you don your wig and makeup and dance naked through the house saying "would you fuck me? I would fuck me?"

View attachment 415355
I like your selfie

Interesting subliminal slip, you see it as a selfie.

Any psychiatrist would love spending time in therapy with you. You would put their kids through college and pay for retirement.
Get a room, you two.
Hi OL.
I'll get a room with you any day. Just say'in.

Grieving?

Yes. It's very much a grieving process. And the first phase of grieving is, usually, a period of denial. You're soaking in it.
You need a pink pussy hat.
I have one! You wanna borrow it?

It will end with every Trump court challenge being dismissed and a Biden Presidency.

But.....Trumps lasting legacy of conspiracy, claiming every news outlet, right, left, centre is against him, calling all scrutiny of him "fake news", his mocking of science and those who have dedicated their lives to that noble pursuit, his continual web of personal, paranoid lies will live on long after he has left the White House.

Like parrots lost in an ever paranoid, dark forest his cult will chant his simplistic slogans for a very long time, many for the rest of their lives.
Are you hoping biden lets trannies like you back in the little girls room

Exhibit A.
Yea trannies like to let their exhibit hang out to the little girls with Obamas approval

Your obsession with transsexuals may lead any therapist to think you have some deeply repressed sexual issues?
And a wife and two kids.

How about you trannie

Do your wife and kids hide in the basement when you don your wig and makeup and dance naked through the house saying "would you fuck me? I would fuck me?"

View attachment 415355
I like your selfie

Interesting subliminal slip, you see it as a selfie.

Any psychiatrist would love spending time in therapy with you. You would put their kids through college and pay for retirement.
Get a room, you two.
Hi OL.
I'll get a room with you any day. Just say'in.
Ewwwwwwww

Stinky

Forum List

Back