How do you think the Election Process Will End?

How does this Presidential election end?

• Biden wins all recounts and become official President elect

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Trump wins enough recounts to get an EC majority

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • It goes to the House and the GOP state delegations give it to Trump on a 28 to 22 vote

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • GIANT METEOR 2020!

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
It's over. Do Trumpers get that yet?

Its just beginning....you don’t seem to get that.
The grieving process takes time, and people handle it differently.

Grieving?

Yes. It's very much a grieving process. And the first phase of grieving is, usually, a period of denial. You're soaking in it.
You need a pink pussy hat.
I have one! You wanna borrow it?

why am I not surprised...

Grieving?

Yes. It's very much a grieving process. And the first phase of grieving is, usually, a period of denial. You're soaking in it.
You need a pink pussy hat.
I have one! You wanna borrow it?

nah, smells like fish.

Grieving? The grieving will start when they realize that America is no longer America....

Not over yet....I'm no longer saying that Trump will be successful in all of the states he needs to overturn it, but, Biden certainly doesn't have a mandate either....I'm thinking he's closer to 276
That is wishful thinking:
Biden: 306 Electoral Votes

16 Georgia
11 Arizona
20 PA
6 Nevada

Trump must overturn 3 of the above states

So, you admit it’s not over.
It all but is. Trump’s legal challenges are spinning down with nearly zero progress.

This is now just theatre for the faithful.

Grieving? The grieving will start when they realize that America is no longer America....

Not over yet....I'm no longer saying that Trump will be successful in all of the states he needs to overturn it, but, Biden certainly doesn't have a mandate either....I'm thinking he's closer to 276
That is wishful thinking:
Biden: 306 Electoral Votes

16 Georgia
11 Arizona
20 PA
6 Nevada

Trump must overturn 3 of the above states

So, you admit it’s not over.
It all but is. Trump’s legal challenges are spinning down with nearly zero progress.

This is now just theatre for the faithful.

“all but..” isn’t done...period.

306 Electoral Votes

50.8% of the Vote (hey, that's a MAJORITY right there!)

Popular Vote: BIDEN by 5,536,505

dNwPyyJ.gif

Then you should be happy...me? I’ll wait for the official word, thanks.
I’d be happier if we all lived in reality. Seems we can’t have it all.

Meh, that is so worn out....We both live in reality, just hold different views...But, for people like you it isn't good enough to leave it at that. People like you have to just show how much of an asshole you can be...

I wouldn't be surprised if people leave conversations with you in real life shaking their heads...

Here's how I see it.

There is no question the DNC committed massive fraud on an industrial scale, but even many of the pieces of shit who fund the DNC do not want the hard left to have political power. The DNC is supposed to keep the marxist hordes contained in the ghettos and trailer parks, distracted with cheetos, MTV and sports. They're not supposed to have real political power.

The globalist donor class pieces of shit who DO want a collectivist system (that they won't be taxed for) are the sociopaths that fund Queen Antifa's Minions, like Soros for example, do not gave a fruit fly's fuck who or what will be destroyed in the endeavor to create a collectivist global government that they of course will rule. After this bullshit rioting and everything else, if Trump is properly re-elected there will be a need to enact martial law. A lot of destruction will take place, there will be a lot of dead bed wetters at the hands of government, and everyone in DC knows it.

I think moves are being made behind the scenes to get things in place to either suppress the leftist riots, or subjugate the majority of people who oppose them. I'm not sure which, but I hope the people who pull the strings most of us don't know about are inclined to do the right thing and keep Trump in office.

If not then humanity will become an ant colony in just 100 years, making sugar for the elitist's grandchildren.

Or Trump just lost.

Hate to burst your bubble, but recounts never change the vote totals by more than a few hundred, at best.

Biden leads by 12,000 in AZ, 50,000 in PA, 150,000 in MI, 15,000 in GA and 40,000 in NV.

Biden could lose a state, but Trump has to pick up all of them to get to 270.
You are correct except there are two things unique to this election. First you have millions of unsolicited ballots that flooded the system, so many in fact that they OUTNUMBERED the turnout on election day. In my county in Arizona, over 75% of the people voted by mail.

Second you have a suspect voting system that was used in nearly all the contested states that has already been proven to have switched thousands of votes from Trump to Biden. The voting system was also rejected by a panel of software experts 3 TIMES for it's poor design and vulnerability to fraud.

It is a simple question, and I see several plausible outcomes:

1) Biden wins by winning the recounts

2) Trump wins enough recounts to win the EC

3) It goes to the House for the final vote and the House gives it to Trump
War
I will not likely survive a civil war for multiple reasons, but it would be worth it to give my children and grandchildren a chance to avoid living under a Great Reset run by a syndicate of Commiecrat government that steals elections with such in-your-face audacity.

Forum List

Back