How does Obama NOT mention our soldiers being held by Iran in his SOTU?

Ignorance is no excuse for dumb posts

You got that right! Note the banner of the CNN video you posted and compare that with the title you gave this thread! Or do you believe the terms "soldiers" and "sailors" are synonymous? I guess the 'dumb post' your speaking of is the OP!

You got that right! Note the banner of the CNN video you posted and compare that with the title you gave this thread! Or do you believe the terms "soldiers" and "sailors" are synonymous? I guess the 'dumb post' your speaking of is the OP!

More pointless semantics.
It's like posting with children

More pointless semantics.
It's like posting with children

You equate misinformation with semantics? How many angels can you get to dance on your pinhead?

This just boggles my mind
u5bFPis.jpg

The question is valid. obummer ignored the fact that we have sailors being held by Iran. The fact that you asshats resort to this low form of deflection is pathetic.
How do you know he ignored it. You want all our diplomacy to be out there in the open? Then you're a fool if you do.

They've been deflecting every since it was reported. They have shown absolutely no concern over those serving our country having been arrested, according to Iranian tv, by their revolutionary guard.
The question is valid. obummer ignored the fact that we have sailors being held by Iran. The fact that you asshats resort to this low form of deflection is pathetic.

Forum List

Back