How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

She attended the Jan.6th rally didn't she? You don't need a Biologist for that.
January 6th? You mean the peaceful protest ANTIFA infiltrated and then tried to stir up crap like they do at just about every rally the last 5 years? BLM too.

January 6th? You mean the peaceful protest ANTIFA infiltrated and then tried to stir up crap like they do at just about every rally the last 5 years? BLM too.
Are you suggesting that ANTIFA convinced the Trump supporters to bring firearms to the Capitol? Arm themselves with bear spray and cattle prods, and post live streams of themselves in action.

No one has accused Trump of being a child predator, moron. That's Biden's specialty.
I guess you did not read my post or the link I provided. Trump barged into the dressing room of an underaged beauty contestant to catch her naked.

He bragged about that tactic on the Howard Stern show. He also agreed with Stern that his daughter Ivanka is a "hot piece of ass".

The man has serious issues.

I've read most of this... haven't found anything

batsh*** yet

except in the person claiming it is there

+
Looks like you need to be shipped off to one of Ginny Thomas's Gitmo barges!

So I guess you are one of the Q-tards who bleevs Sandy Hook was staged, too, huh?

I guess you did not read my post or the link I provided. Trump barged into the dressing room of an underaged beauty contestant to catch her naked.

He bragged about that tactic on the Howard Stern show. He also agreed with Stern that his daughter Ivanka is a "hot piece of ass".

The man has serious issues.
Did he sniff her hair like president of the sniffer club Biden does?

Forum List

Back