How is Bill Clinton's 1994 anti nuke agreement with North Korea working out?

Just gallons of semen on Lewinsky rather than dealing with North Korea.

Where are my Progs defending the words of their god?

No fake news. Watch the man in his own words.

Do you think Slick Willie's Sexual War On Women has affected poor Chelsea very badly?

Role models?

I bet her hubby bangs all kinds of strange tails.

You make fun of a husband and wife who ultimately forgave and honored their wedding vows.

Trump is a serial adulterer and broke his vows to three different women.

I don't see how it's the same.

Whatever gets you though the night.

Criminal administrations can get away with anything if they have support from or they control the media. Democrats depend on propaganda instead of information and there was little concern (or information) when president Clinton sold nuclear technology to a rogue state. What was Bill Clinton's motivation for selling nuclear technology to N.K.? Probably it was a legacy building attempt by the Arkansas hick. The Bubba thought the N.K. would see the light and re-enter the civilized world once the U.S. gave them the path to nuclear energy independence and the Bubba would be a Nobel Prize winner. It didn't work out that way but the liberal media still refuses to blame the Clintons for such a ridiculous notion and endangering the world.

[

I understand that an agreement made 23 years ago that NK didn't fulfill is hardly the blame of anyone but NK. If you are trying to show some sort of malfeasance, or effort by Clinton to hurt the US by helping NK build a bomb, you're just nuts.

Actually, Jimmy Carter brokered that deal on behalf of North Korea specifically to aid them in developing nuclear weapons. Carter is a traitor who deliberately armed the enemies of America.

Bill Clinton is just a crook who took a bribe.

lets not make vile shit up about people not in the center ring of politics.

make up?

I said I bet = conjecture
then lets not 'conjecture' up some complete bullshit or split hairs.

Who determines the boundaries of the center ring of politics?
I think a family member that is only active during fund raisers, qualifies as someone that should just be left alone.

So you get to decide for every body....

I will pass on that option cuzzy.
I'm not deciding, I asked, ASKED, you not to be a lying dick.

now, try not to be a liar.

Just gallons of semen on Lewinsky rather than dealing with North Korea.

Where are my Progs defending the words of their god?

No fake news. Watch the man in his own words.

Do you think Slick Willie's Sexual War On Women has affected poor Chelsea very badly?

Role models?

I bet her hubby bangs all kinds of strange tails.

You make fun of a husband and wife who ultimately forgave and honored their wedding vows.

Trump is a serial adulterer and broke his vows to three different women.

I don't see how it's the same.

the absurdity of leftists...

Actually, Jimmy Carter brokered that deal on behalf of North Korea specifically to aid them in developing nuclear weapons. Carter is a traitor who deliberately armed the enemies of America.

Bill Clinton is just a crook who took a bribe.

The framework was to keep N. Korea off the fast track to making a nuclear weapon (3 years or less) and put them on the slow track where it would take decades.

I'm pretty sure that multiple Presidents from multiple parties kicked this can down the road.

make up?

I said I bet = conjecture
then lets not 'conjecture' up some complete bullshit or split hairs.

Who determines the boundaries of the center ring of politics?
I think a family member that is only active during fund raisers, qualifies as someone that should just be left alone.

So you get to decide for every body....

I will pass on that option cuzzy.
I'm not deciding, I asked, ASKED, you not to be a lying dick.

now, try not to be a liar.

You get to decide what is the center ring of politics.

No for me.

Forum List

Back