How Is This Different Than What You Hear Every Democrat Say?

I have not claimed anything was not happening, I agree that some the left is doing what you claim they are. You just think that your chosen side is pure and innocent, yet they are just as bad as the left. But to admit that would be to have to face the wrath of your tribe, and you would never do that

'Some' on the left... :laughing0301: It's our entire damn culture, they control and shape it all. 'My side' as you call it, doesn't have a voice today.

'Some' on the left... :laughing0301: It's our entire damn culture, they control and shape it all. 'My side' as you call it, doesn't have a voice today.

Your side has more of a voice than it ever has.

There is a new right wing news show on my TV every month it seems.

Talk radio is reaching more people than ever, FoxNews has the largest audience of any news station.

Then there are sites like this where your side dominates and spreads the same shit you accuse the Dems of doing.

Talk radio is reaching more people than ever, FoxNews has the largest audience of any news station.

Then there are sites like this where your side dominates and spreads the same shit you accuse the Dems of doing.

I don't know what world you're living in, but it's not reality.

I don't know what world you're living in, but it's not reality.

Are we not here having this discussion?

Is this a lie about FoxNews?

1649951103772.png

91% of all radio talk broadcast are "conservative" shows.

These things are all real.

Are we not here having this discussion?

Is this a lie about FoxNews?

View attachment 630578

91% of all radio talk broadcast are "conservative" shows.

These things are all real.
I'm not talking about news, I'm talking about all tv, media, social media, etc.. so to pretend that the left doesn't control the culture and the message is not living in reality. You're answer is Fox news? Seriously? lol

I'm not talking about news, I'm talking about all tv, media, social media, etc.. so to pretend that the left doesn't control the culture and the message is not living in reality. You're answer is Fox news? Seriously? lol

FoxNews, talk radio, 1000s of sites like this. 1000s of websites like GWP and Breitbart.

The notion you all cannot get your message out is a pathetic excuse, and your message is just as toxic as the Dems is

FoxNews, talk radio, 1000s of sites like this. 1000s of websites like GWP and Breitbart.

The notion you all cannot get your message out is a pathetic excuse, and your message is just as toxic as the Dems is
Again with the EVERYONE IS BAD bullshit.
You’re a Leftard who supports MSM hiding laptops and college records and fabricated false evidence of political opponents for your fascist masters.

Again with the EVERYONE IS BAD bullshit.
You’re a Leftard who supports MSM hiding laptops and college records and fabricated false evidence of political opponents for your fascist masters.

And again you prove me correct.

You are indeed most helpful

Who’s fault is it that nobody is interested in listening to your Leftard BS propaganda, Karen?

Its difficult to reach Tweeners through conservative media

they neither like or trust any news outlet that does not hate trump as much as they do

I'm not following, you're insisting that conservatives have all of these outlets that are shaping our culture, and sending a message, what message are they sending?

The message the other side is pure evil and the enemy. The message that all black people are racist against white people. The message that true Americans are white

The same messages we see every day on this forum.

Who taught you that the goal was a "color-blind society?"

And why do you think it hasn't happened?

People like you will do everything possible to make sure it doesn't. Victimization has its perks.

Its difficult to reach Tweeners through conservative media

they neither like or trust any news outlet that does not hate trump as much as they do

We cannot be reached through either sides media.

Those of us who have not sold their soul to one party or the other understand that all media is biased and to get your information from any one side is worse than not being informed at all.

Forum List

Back