How Is This Different Than What You Hear Every Democrat Say?

Oh?

you never listen to NPR or watch network news?

I never watch news unless there is some live thing happening. Watching news is the worst possible way to get information.

I do listen to much news either, but NPR has some great non-news shows.

Try reading the news, it is the best way to go.

Those of us who have not sold their soul to one party
I understand that Tweeners dont care who wins as long as they avoid blame for any bad policy that results

and they can always point fingers at someone else

to me thats the worst form of Monday morning quarterbacking

I concede that republican politicians have many faults, but on the whole they are better than the democrats

I never watch news unless there is some live thing happening. Watching news is the worst possible way to get information.

I do listen to much news either, but NPR has some great non-news shows.

Try reading the news, it is the best way to go.
Do you think the lib print media is more honest than broadcast journalism?

I dont

I understand that Tweeners dont care wins as long as they avoid blame for any bad policy that results

and they can always point fingers at someone else

to me thats the worst form of Monday morning quarterbacking

while I concede that republican politicians have many faults, but on the whole they are better than the democrats

There is nothing but bad policy for the most part no matter how wins. Neither side is worse or better than the other.

It is like watching Super Bowl XLII play out every election, I disliked both teams and wanted them both to lose

Do you think the lib print media is more honest than broadcast journalism?

I dont

None is more honest than the other.

With print media I control what I read. I pick the sources and the stories I wish to read.

With broadcast journalism they pick the stories and you are (whether you realize it or not) influenced by their tone and if it is TV by their looks even. There is a reason FoxNews was famous for hiring hot women to tell the news.

I don't hear it every day, can you post links to it being done on a daily basis?
So you want 365 links? 730? 1105? Wow dude, that's a large ask. How realistic do you supposed that would be that you'd look at that many? hahaahahahahahhahaahaha your insanity is displayed daily in here. All one has to do is search your pathetic name.

None is more honest than the other.

With print media I control what I read. I pick the sources and the stories I wish to read.

With broadcast journalism they pick the stories and you are (whether you realize it or not) influenced by their tone and if it is TV by their looks even. There is a reason FoxNews was famous for hiring hot women to tell the news.
Who says I listen to Fox News more than you listen to NPR?

I dont have the Fox channel so what I get are clips off of YouTube and the usual outraged hair on fire teporys ftom libs here

As for print media its mostly a game of follow the leader with very few original news that you can't get somewhere else

Who says I listen to Fox News more than you listen to NPR?

I dont have the Fox channel so what I get are clips off of YouTube and the usual outraged hair on fire teporys ftom libs here

As for print media its mostly a game of follow the leader with very few original news that you can't get somewhere else

If you listened to any news source that was not far right your head would explode.

How do you think i know what your side is up to if I dont tune into lib media?

Your far right media pretty much does nothing but tell you what the Left is up to.

Everything you know is feed to you by your far right media.

I don't have time to sit here and post for you every time they do it on a daily basis.
You need a new radio station. Down here we have a little gem called WJSU. Try it. It'll improve your outlook.

Your far right media pretty much does nothing but tell you what the Left is up to.

Everything you know is feed to you by your far right media.
You post leftwing crap that I dont ignore

so I get plenty of spin from the anti conservatives

The message the other side is pure evil and the enemy. The message that all black people are racist against white people. The message that true Americans are white

The same messages we see every day on this forum.

Of course you can give an example of some mainstream conservative influencer that's shaping today's culture that has ever said or promoted any of those things, right? :rolleyes:

You post leftwing crap that I dont ignore

so I get plenty of spin from the anti conservatives

you are an anti conservative. I am pretty sure you do not even know what the term means. But you are about as close to a conservative as Biden is

Forum List

Back