How Is This Different Than What You Hear Every Democrat Say?

Yes, xenophobia is hardwired into our DNA.

Is is though?

If you put 100 2 year olds in a room with all different races/colors would they gather together in groups based on race/color or would they just play with whomever? My experience has always been the latter.

I say that racism and xenophobia is a learned trait.

Last edited:
Sounds more like most Repub/MAGAs on this forum than most Dems. They are the ones pushing the idea that the races cannot live in harmony
Yeah, right.
God says there’s one race created in His image.
Your Leftard god Darwin says humans are divided into species of different values. Same god Hitler believed in BTW.

Imagine if this guy were white and said the same thing about blacks. MSM and Democrats would be unglued. Instead it’s onto fictional climate change topics.
The guy is mental, and nobody is claiming he shouldn't be where he is now, or that he was unfairly treated.

What more should Democrats be doing/saying about it?

Sounds more like most Repub/MAGAs on this forum than most Dems. They are the ones pushing the idea that the races cannot live in harmony

I bet you totally miss the irony of you making this comment in a thread about a racist black man that's been programmed to think all whites hate him by the left, and posted his hate for white people for all the world to see, along with trying to kill as many as he could. Proof that you can't fix stupid.

The guy is mental, and nobody is claiming he shouldn't be where he is now, or that he was unfairly treated.

What more should Democrats be doing/saying about it?
And desires to talk to other peoples 5 year olds about perverted sex and thinking humans can change sex on a whim is not mental?

All of you Leftards are certifiable.

Last edited:
Is is though?

If you put 100 2 year olds in a room with all different races/colors would they gather together in groups based on race/color or would they just play with whomever? My experience has always been the latter.

Yes, and it's the left in this country is doing its level best to propagandize to blacks that all whites are racist and hate them, they have to keep the race war going, it's big business for them on top of keeping blacks voting for them for generations. But you keep spewing your 'Maga' hate, cause that's where most of the problems are. :rolleyes:

Is is though?

CRT teaches white children they need to feel guilty for being white.

As all Republicans, if this OP didn't lie, he'd have NOTHING to say!

So I guess goofygator doesn't think that there's an effort by the left in this country to paint all white conservatives as racist, and all white 'liberals' as repressively racist, i.e. not really knowing they are? And that there's a reason for this that benefits them and their political aspirations behind it. And only against blacks of course, they're somehow special and placed number one in the minds of white conservatives. :rolleyes: You know GG, that makes you a racist as well, given that you have 'white' skin, you don't get a pass, the left has already labeled you. But I'm sure you wear it with a badge of honor and bow down to accepting how flawed and hateful you are like a good little lemming.

Forum List

Back