How is this Fair? 64% of DC Residents Would Find Trump Guilty Before a Trial Even Begins

I'm not an American, so I'm not a potential member of the jury pool, and I'm entitled to my opinion.

I watched the man do everything he's been charged with on television while being locked down during the covid pandemic. It's not like he committed any of his crimes in secret. He was brazenly open about what he was doing. And he's confessed to everything since he was charged.

I can't believe he wasn't arrested the moment the insurrection was over with, and isn't sitting in some prison somewhere.
Trump did not do anything more than Al Gore did in 2000 when he challenged the votes in Florida.

How is Al Gore contesting the Florida vote in 2000 different from Donald Trump contesting the votes in Georgia and other states? Don't bring up January 6, 2021 because the charges against Trump do not involve that event.
if Trump only had the class that Al Gore showed in 2000, he would not be in so much legal trouble.

You do realize that if Al Gore had followed Trumps guidance that as Vice President he could have overturned the EVs from Florida

if Trump only had the class that Al Gore showed in 2000, he would not be in so much legal trouble.

You do realize that if Al Gore had followed Trumps guidance that as Vice President he could have overturned the EVs from Florida
No! There would have been a recount of those Florida votes. The result would have been dependent on whether or not the "Hanging chads" were counted.

No! There would have been a recount of those Florida votes. The result would have been dependent on whether or not the "Hanging chads" were counted.
According to Trump, Gore could have declared Floridas election as invalid because of numerous election anomalies

Vice Presidents can do that ya know?

Trump did not do anything more than Al Gore did in 2000 when he challenged the votes in Florida.

I seemed to have missed the part where Trump came out and conceded the election, and then assisted in the peaceful transtion of power, like Al Gore did.

Gore not only conceded the election, as Vice President, he certified W's election in the Electoral College.

Trump refused to concede, refused to cooperate in the Peaceful Transition, and in fact made serveral last minute appointments in the hopes of sabotaging the incoming President.

Last but not least, he hatched a scheme to overturn the results of the election, and sent a mob to disrupt and prevent the certification of the election. Gore did NONE of those things.

I seemed to have missed the part where Trump came out and conceded the election, and then assisted in the peaceful transtion of power, like Al Gore did.

Gore not only conceded the election, as Vice President, he certified W's election in the Electoral College.

Trump refused to concede, refused to cooperate in the Peaceful Transition, and in fact made serveral last minute appointments in the hopes of sabotaging the incoming President.

Last but not least, he hatched a scheme to overturn the results of the election, and sent a mob to disrupt and prevent the certification of the election. Gore did NONE of those things.
Even if true(they are not) none of these are charged against President Trump

If they can not judge without their own feelings of thoughts getting in the way, they will not be chosen....

it could take weeks, even months.... to pick a jury in such a contentious trial....
That's only if they are honest. I've been on a number of juries and there was ALWAYS at least one person who lied about something applicable to the case. The more sensitive or publicly noticeable the case, the higher percentage of liars.

You mean to say Republicans favor police brutality?
No. But rioting isn’t the way to fix it. And there isn’t anywhere as much police brutality as the media and some sections of society claim. Are there bad cops? Certainly, just like there are bad priests, teachers, engineers and politicians,

No. But rioting isn’t the way to fix it. And there isn’t anywhere as much police brutality as the media and some sections of society claim. Are there bad cops? Certainly, just like there are bad priests, teachers, engineers and politicians,
Sometimes massive protests are needed to make your point. It worked with Vietnam
Blacks just got tired of the “It’s just a one time thing, it won’t happen again” excuse
George Floyd was just a continuation of the problem and a proclamation of…Enough is enough

Police took notice

Sometimes massive protests are needed to make your point. It worked with Vietnam
Blacks just got tired of the “It’s just a one time thing, it won’t happen again” excuse
George Floyd was just a continuation of the problem and a proclamation of…Enough is enough

Police took notice
Protests are one thing, even massive ones like Jan 6th. Riots are another again like Jan 6th or Kenosha. Protests are a protected freedom, riots are criminal activity; anyone committing violence in the name of "protest" is a terrorist by definition and needs to be punished harshly. Here in Phoenix during the Floyd protests some protestors were arrested and the DA and police tried to gin up a case that they were gangbangers/BLA. When objectively investigated by other entities, it was found to be false. That's what happened on Jan 6th there were a few, perhaps even one or two hundred actual violent rioters, they should have been punished severely. The other people who were taking selfies and not doing any damage should have had their wrists slapped and sent home.

You brought up Vietnam, the fact that most of the rioters during those months long protests/riots were never punished is the direct cause that liberals think they can do anything in the name of protest and get away with it.

Forum List

Back