how long till death camps for conservatives?

All tax payers are paying for a partisan witch hunt that demonized 1/2 of us. The FBI already found that Trump didn't do anything wrong, and there wasn't a insurrection. But yet we are supposed to ignore Biden's connection to either Burisma or Sinopec. Why?
The fact that Trump had to beg Ukraine for an investigation into these things tells us all we need to know about these so called Biden corruptions.

If Trump and the Republicans had what they say they had they wouldn't need to beg Ukraine to do an investigation.

Wouldnt you think.

Oh never mind Mary doesnt do that.

I have heard rumors that they can be disrupted by very strong electromagnet fields.

Perhaps she recently had an MRI, for some medical procedure?

IN that case, she just needs a booster shot, and to spend a lot of time near a 5G tower to download an upgrade.
If all else fails, they will upgrade her when they come to get her guns. Is that still on for next month, or did they put it off again?

It doesn't matter.

You can reject it all, and everyone, or anyone, is still guilty if they decide you are. We are now in the age of absurdity and paranoia. History has an echo if you now how to listen.
Don't take it personally, and you certainly shouldn't believe that it is only targeting the GOP. They will target folks in the DNC soon enough, they have before, they will again.

None of it matters anymore, and the, "law," is an orchestration that is a personal artifice, individually constructed, and wholly dependent on circumstance. The sooner you dispense with your illusions of the past? The more comfortable you will become.

Yes the echo was Trump and the third Reich in history.

If we let Trump back into power he will do a night of the long knives and kill off anybody that stands in his way.

It doesn't matter.

You can reject it all, and everyone, or anyone, is still guilty if they decide you are. We are now in the age of absurdity and paranoia. History has an echo if you know how to listen.
Don't take it personally, and you certainly shouldn't believe that it is only targeting the GOP. They will target folks in the DNC soon enough, they have before, they will again.

None of it matters anymore, and the, "law," is an orchestration that is a personal artifice, individually constructed, and wholly dependent on circumstance. The sooner you dispense with your illusions of the past? The more comfortable you will become.

If all else fails, they will upgrade her when they come to get her guns. Is that still on for next month, or did they put it off again?
Soros called and said that will be the first Tuesday of that month. Unless you heard something different.

Why the hell would they want to confiscate all the guns?

That is a psyop, they are playing with folks. Nothing could be less from their minds, they create paranoia that the government is GOING to take the guns, to actually BOOST gun sales.

The more guns they can get out into the public? The better for those in control, more profits for industry, is number one, and the second goal? To create fear and death, on a wide scale.

They want to make sure the public is heavily armed, so when they collapse the system, folks will be completely prepared to kill each other, and they WILL kill each other, and things will rapidly devolve and get out of hand, count on it. . . . this? Then gives the authorities all the reason they need, for;

iu
iu

Yes the government t wants you to be heavily armed to kill and take resources from your neighbor when the Civil War starts.

This is why most Republicans have ads with gins in it killing rinos and liberals. They will gather (loot) resources by force from their neighbors when the rule of law breaks down.

Wait till we get the upgraded 6g.
I came across this video today. . . it rather starteled me.

We make fun of 5G, but I do believe, there are some serious health consequences that we are not being told about it. My doctor, who had aspergers, warned me about regular EMF's, long before the roll out of 5G, he has long since retired.

I ran across this today, in a search for how to make bitchute videos that won't play, work. Turns out, some videos are, not only banned on YouTube, they are also banned on alternative video sharing platforms.

I still found a place they are shown though. This was an alarming video, shot from inside a UN general assembly meeting. . . It makes me wonder, if the General Assembly, ever got around to addressing the issue, and removing the 5G? :eusa_think:

20 20220217 - II0Yhy5QVEQk - UNITED NATIONS RADIATION WARNING

Forum List

Back