how long till death camps for conservatives?

Better run out and get your anti 5G 15 platform.

It's the only thing that can save you cons.

Ha ha ha ha.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anybody.

Really? We get 5% the populace, gays/trans somewhow overide 95% of the populace. A mere tiny minority getting huge $ from Soros. All that gravitas and that representation, that couldn't possibly because of foreign injection of billions of $? Nope. Really. Why not?
You think everybody not gay or trans agrees with you. You goofy.

That damned Jew Soros is handing out huge money to trannies?

I'll be right back. I need to try on some dresses. My daughter could probably help me choose out one that doesn't make my ass look big,
Darn I'm going to call the doctor Bout my transition surgery.

I'll be right back. I need to try on some dresses. My daughter could probably help me choose out one that doesn't make my ass look big,
It's never the dress that makes your ass look big. It's that big fat ass that makes your ass look big, but only someone with a death wish would say that.

My new master plan to overcome Biden Inflation: Don a dress and wait for the huge money from the big Jew.

Ok. I highly doubt most Americans support this weirdo trans shit, and given that its like .00000000001 percent of American populace, WHY is it EVEN an ISSUE? I can guarantee NOBODY wants this shit.

It's never the dress that makes your ass look big. It's that big fat ass that makes your ass look big, but only someone with a death wish would say that.
I've always wondered why women ask that question if they don't want to hear the answer.

Did you hear. Soros is handing out big money if I transition. I think I could fit in a dress. But it's hard to hide this dicky do.

Self-assembling 5G nano particles.

Does that mean I can call someone just by thinking about them?

Cool!

99% of us don't want this.

No silly. You act as though you have a choice in the matter. . .

The self-assembly is programed by AI in the cloud, you have no control over it.

. . . and it is based on your personalized metadata. The more you have given the system, the more they can personalize your integration.

IN fact? I have already noticed a marked change in your ability to do critical analysis, and critical thinking. I am . . . afraid, it is already, too late for you my friend. . . .

iu

Ok. I highly doubt most Americans support this weirdo trans shit, and given that its like .00000000001 percent of American populace, WHY is it EVEN an ISSUE? I can guarantee NOBODY wants this shit.
The thing is so small a population that most people don't even know one. Or have one a hundred miles from their home town.

It's called a wedge issue.

The Republicans want you to be scared to death of .000000000001% of the population will be accepted into society.

They want you to hate them.

No silly. You act as though you have a choice in the matter. . .

The self-assembly is programed by AI in the cloud, you have no control over it.

. . . and it is based on your personalized metadata. The more you have given the system, the more they can personalize your integration.

IN fact? I have already noticed a marked change in your ability to do critical analysis, and critical thinking. I am . . . afraid, it is already, too late for you my friend. . . .

iu
I also heard right wing media site are mining your ibfkr action to turn you into a borg.

I saw it on the internet. It's gotta be true.

On the question of when the fema camps are going to be done.

Soros called and asked me if Thursday was good for me.

Her nanobots need repair.
I have heard rumors that they can be disrupted by very strong electromagnet fields.

Perhaps she recently had an MRI, for some medical procedure?

IN that case, she just needs a booster shot, and to spend a lot of time near a 5G tower to download an upgrade.

It must be true. I saw it on the internet.
All tax payers are paying for a partisan witch hunt that demonized 1/2 of us. The FBI already found that Trump didn't do anything wrong, and there wasn't a insurrection. But yet we are supposed to ignore Biden's connection to either Burisma or Sinopec. Why?

I have heard rumors that they can be disrupted by very strong electromagnet fields.

Perhaps she recently had an MRI, for some medical procedure?

IN that case, she just needs a booster shot, and to spend a lot of time near a 5G tower to download an upgrade.
I saw that today on the internet. You must be right.

All tax payers are paying for a partisan witch hunt that demonized 1/2 of us. The FBI already found that Trump didn't do anything wrong, and there wasn't a insurrection. But yet we are supposed to ignore Biden's connection to either Burisma or Sinopec. Why?
Yeah having Republicans tell the truth is really a witch hunt.

I mean having the Republican swear in to tell the truth then tell the truth is really unfair to Trump and the proud girls and oath breakers.

It doesn't matter.

You can reject it all, and everyone, or anyone, is still guilty if they decide you are. We are now in the age of absurdity and paranoia. History has an echo if you know how to listen.
Don't take it personally, and you certainly shouldn't believe that it is only targeting the GOP. They will target folks in the DNC soon enough, they have before, they will again.

None of it matters anymore, and the, "law," is an orchestration that is a personal artifice, individually constructed, and wholly dependent on circumstance. The sooner you dispense with your illusions of the past? The more comfortable you will become.

Forum List

Back