How low will ratings be for NFL debut

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Now ratings have gone the way of polls which is trying to influence opinion rather than report opinion.
Still though I think they will be down 40%
The life and joy has been sucked out of Americans which is exactly what libs wanted. We don’t want to be “entertained” by guys one step from being criminals absent their athletic talent. They think we are supposed to pay for their misguided protests and then later sit back and be entertained. Let’s see how the numbers come out, as fudged as they may be.

My entire week has been planned around Thursday Night Football ... my Sundays are booked solid through February ...

Yeah, sucks when your team is a bunch of losers ... but at least give them the first week ...

My entire week has been planned around Thursday Night Football ... my Sundays are booked solid through February ...

Yeah, sucks when your team is a bunch of losers ... but at least give them the first week ...
Yeah Im a bitter ole buzzard

My list of Sunday activities:
1. play golf
2. lounge around the pool with the family
3 thru 655 blah blah blah
656. watch flies fuck on the outdoor gas grille
657. rearrange my sock drawer
658. watch felons disrespect America and then play grabass on a football field

Now ratings have gone the way of polls which is trying to influence opinion rather than report opinion.
The life and joy has been sucked out of Americans which is exactly what libs wanted. We don’t want to be “entertained” by guys one step from being criminals absent their athletic talent. They think we are supposed to pay for their misguided protests and then later sit back and be entertained. Let’s see how the numbers come out, as fudged as they may be.
I am guessing 20-25 percent drop in tv ratings
NFL is dead to me !!

UFC big event in a few weeks
Israel vs Costa for 185 title
Vacant 205 as Reyes vs Jan

Scew the NFL. Millionaries kneeling trying to make us all feel guilty. Fuck them...... I hope they go bankrupt.

Why is it so fascinating to watch grown adult men play kids games?

i could not care less about what any of these fools do, say or the results of theikid games.

Fuck all pro spectator sports.

get out and be your own sportsman.

I will be watching game three of the Stars/Golden Knights Western Conference finals. So pfttttttttt. to the NFL.
So the NHL didn't make you boycott them because of their support for Black Lives?? Or is the sport sufficiently white enough in your mind, that you didn't notice it?
1268956839.jpg.jpg

z-ggvvled.jpg

I will be watching game three of the Stars/Golden Knights Western Conference finals. So pfttttttttt. to the NFL.
So the NHL didn't make you boycott them because of their support for Black Lives?? Or is the sport sufficiently white enough in your mind, that you didn't notice it?
View attachment 386791

View attachment 386792
The difference is the NHL unlike the NFL and NBA does not shove the PC social justice stuff down your throat game after game week after week. You don't see NHL players with social justice slogans on the back of their jerseys in place of their names do you?

The difference is the NHL unlike the NFL and NBA does not shove the PC social justice stuff down your throat game after game week after week. You don't see NHL players with social justice slogans on the back of their jerseys in place of their names do you?

I believe these Social Justice Organizations asked the NHL not to be helpful ... the association would be harmful to the peaceful causes ... "We're dropping the gloves to fight domestic violence" doesn't work ... pinning a guy down and trying to cut his throat with an ice skate doesn't fit the "Black Lives Matters" narrative ... the only exception is the American Dental Association ... the six foot social distancing rules are still within hockey stick distance ...

Canada has different social problems ... based on latitude ...

Saw a recent report that said less than 20% of pro athletes are registered to vote.

Saw a recent report that said less than 20% of pro athletes are registered to vote.
That’s because they can’t read.

last I checked ratings in the NBA are down 30%. I read that there were owners against the idea of brandishing Black Lives Matter on jerseys and on the parquet floor. The players maybe are too stupid to realize the type of organization the league is trying to sanitize, but the owners should have known better

Forum List

Back