How Many 73 Year Old Men Do You Know Who Have Dyed Blond Hair?

I’d be surprised if his worshippers already weren’t doing that.

I don't know any. I don't know any who spray paint their faces orange either. Would you consider them as kind of dorky, weird or having a big insecurity problem?

Is Donald creating a fashion trend? Will we be seeing more old guys dying their hair blond and painting their faces orange?
View attachment 265539
No cry baby he's still your president.
The US does not currently have a legitimate president.

I don't know any. I don't know any who spray paint their faces orange either. Would you consider them as kind of dorky, weird or having a big insecurity problem?

Is Donald creating a fashion trend? Will we be seeing more old guys dying their hair blond and painting their faces orange?
better than blacks with bird nest blond hair - looks VERY ridiculous--VERY insecure/dorky/etc
Who cares? It's a free country. Do you know any 73-year-old men with spray painted orange faces?
Every time Hillary or Obama gave a speech they had a shitload of makeup on.
Obama dyes his hair and Hillary needs a hairdressor and a makeup artist.
Same with Michelle.

Oh but that's different.
OK, but, how many 73-year old men do you know who have dyed blond hair and spray painted orange faces?

jesus fn christ Camp
his HAIR ??????!!!!!!!!!! now you are obsessed over his HAIR????!!!
Just rrying to lighten things up make fun of and mock Donald Dork.
All you have succeeded in doing is make yourself a laughing stock, again.

View attachment 265539
Another lie from a deranged madman.

TDS
now they are obsessing over his HAIR !!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhah
Making fun of his hair, not obsessing. Nobody is obsessing about the mangy dork hairstyle on DJT orange head. He looks comical in a bad kind of way.

8d62844895797168ae97f13b36a39ae2.jpg

View attachment 265539

jesus fn christ Camp
Just rrying to lighten things up make fun of and mock Donald Dork.
All you have succeeded in doing is make yourself a laughing stock, again.
You're an old T-10 guy, do you have dyed blond hair and spray paint your face orange?

TDS
now they are obsessing over his HAIR !!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhah
Making fun of his hair, not obsessing. Nobody is obsessing about the mangy dork hairstyle on DJT orange head. He looks comical in a bad kind of way.

no--it IS obsessing
hahahahahhahahahahahahhahah
TDS
You mean like you and the hating black people thing?

It's really not the same, you are hating on a whole group of people, we are making fun of one public figure, and one who brings it on himself at that.

jesus fn christ Camp
Trump lives rent-free in their heads. He just hasn't turned on any of the lights yet.

It's always the ugly ones.

the TDS is strong in this one,,,

Forum List

Back