How Many 73 Year Old Men Do You Know Who Have Dyed Blond Hair?

I don't know any. I don't know any who spray paint their faces orange either. Would you consider them as kind of dorky, weird or having a big insecurity problem?

Is Donald creating a fashion trend? Will we be seeing more old guys dying their hair blond and painting their faces orange?

the TDS is strong in this one,,,
Nah, patriotic Americans have a duty to make fun and mock Donald Dork.

look at this dumbshit
beautiful-young-african-american-woman-short-dyed-blond-hair-looking-camera-relaxed-neutral-expression-82635137.jpg
Looks a hell of a lot better than goofy Trump
WRONG --blond with black ---hahahahahhahah- IDIOCY
Millennials of all races are now coloring their hair all sorts of colors and look great. DJT looks like a dork. Hell, if I had hair I'd have a different color and style every month.

I don't know any. I don't know any who spray paint their faces orange either. Would you consider them as kind of dorky, weird or having a big insecurity problem?

Is Donald creating a fashion trend? Will we be seeing more old guys dying their hair blond and painting their faces orange?
jesus fn christ Camp
his HAIR ??????!!!!!!!!!! now you are obsessed over his HAIR????!!!
Just rrying to lighten things up make fun of and mock Donald Dork.
All you have succeeded in doing is make yourself a laughing stock, again.
You're an old T-10 guy, do you have dyed blond hair and spray paint your face orange?
Considering how it's obviously over-compensation....what do you think?

look at this dumbshit
beautiful-young-african-american-woman-short-dyed-blond-hair-looking-camera-relaxed-neutral-expression-82635137.jpg
Millennials of all races are now coloring their hair all sorts of colors and look great. DJT looks like a dork. Hell, if I had hair I'd have a different color and style every month.
.....they look STUPID with blond hair --a black with blond hair is a lot more naturally ridiculous--obviously

better than blacks with bird nest blond hair - looks VERY ridiculous--VERY insecure/dorky/etc
Who cares? It's a free country. Do you know any 73-year-old men with spray painted orange faces?
Every time Hillary or Obama gave a speech they had a shitload of makeup on.
Obama dyes his hair and Hillary needs a hairdressor and a makeup artist.
Same with Michelle.

Oh but that's different.
OK, but, how many 73-year old men do you know who have dyed blond hair and spray painted orange faces?
Politicians and actors do both.....and you don't seem to mind.
Bill Clinton has been bleaching his hair for years.
He's also had plastic surgery.
bill_clinton_2015_2016_split.jpg

BTW.....this is Hillary without makeup
01-2.jpg

Hillary with makeup
Hillary-Clinton-e1497361796281.jpg

Michelle with and without makeup

9947d6ecef4b19d384239065fc12cb03.jpg

better than blacks with bird nest blond hair - looks VERY ridiculous--VERY insecure/dorky/etc
Who cares? It's a free country. Do you know any 73-year-old men with spray painted orange faces?
Same with Michelle.

Oh but that's different.
OK, but, how many 73-year old men do you know who have dyed blond hair and spray painted orange faces?

01-2.jpg

Hillary with makeup

OK, but the thread is about 73-year-old men dying their hair blond and spray painting their face orange. You seem obsessed and stuck on "what about" deflecting. "Bu...bu...bu what about..."

Same with Michelle.

Oh but that's different.

01-2.jpg

Hillary with makeup

OK, but the thread is about 73-year-old men dying their hair blond and spray painting their face orange. You seem obsessed and stuck on "what about" deflecting. "Bu...bu...bu what about..."
Yeah....you wanna ignore facts and just focus on your hatred.

look at this dumbshit
.....they look STUPID with blond hair --a black with blond hair is a lot more naturally ridiculous--obviously
No they do not. They look fine. Don't know why this triggers you so. How do you feel about Asians with blonde hair?

Same with Michelle.

Oh but that's different.

01-2.jpg

Hillary with makeup

Who knew how triggered some people were by black people dying their hair blonde....it took this thread to find out.

The Trump outrage du jour

Waaaaaaa I don't like his hair color. Waaaa

You do know that Nancy Pelosi is older than Trump.

Same with Michelle.

Oh but that's different.

01-2.jpg

Hillary with makeup

Yeah....you wanna ignore facts and just focus on your hatred.
Fact is not a single poster has responded about the question in the OP, but plenty like you have responded with off-topic nonsense what about deflections. Looks like Donald Dork stands alone.

Who cares? It's a free country!

Who cares? It's a free country!

Far from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 265539
No cry baby he's still your president.
The US does not currently have a legitimate president.

Bullshit.

TDS
now they are obsessing over his HAIR !!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhah
Making fun of his hair, not obsessing. Nobody is obsessing about the mangy dork hairstyle on DJT orange head. He looks comical in a bad kind of way.

8d62844895797168ae97f13b36a39ae2.jpg

So long as he keeps up with what he's doing, that son of a bitch can wear a wig made of spaghetti and twizzlers for all I give a fuck.

TDS
now they are obsessing over his HAIR !!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhah
Making fun of his hair, not obsessing. Nobody is obsessing about the mangy dork hairstyle on DJT orange head. He looks comical in a bad kind of way.

8d62844895797168ae97f13b36a39ae2.jpg

So long as he keeps up with what he's doing, that son of a bitch can wear a wig made of spaghetti and twizzlers for all I give a fuck.
Of course.

Forum List

Back