How many “America First” Trump voters support Putin’s invasion?

Do you support or oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine?

• Yes, I support it

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No, I oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine.

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters
Just asking. How many of you support Putin’s “special military intervention”? How many oppose his “invasion”?

Not looking for long explanations or historical analysis of rights and wrongs committed by the U.S., NATO, Russia or Ukrainian nationalists. Just a “I support Putin,” or “I oppose him” statement.

[I oppose Putin’s invasion — but I don’t count because I never voted for Donald Trump. Trump voters only, please.]

This sounds like the mainstream propaganda question. You did this so you must support that. Same old tired trash.

The question is who are the two who voted Yes? I bet they are both troll votes put there so they can claim Trump supports Putin's invasion.
Actually, several USMB forumers noticed that some noob trolls joined right after Russia invaded Ukraine. And simultaneously the usual LWNJ TDS afflicted moronic moonbats started claiming that they were right-wing Trump supporters.

You know who I'm talking about, isn't that true, Mac1958 & associated scumbag commie comrades?

Just asking. How many of you support Putin’s “special military intervention”? How many oppose his “invasion”?
Of course "special military intervention" and "invasion" are not mutually exclusive terms.

Not looking for long explanations or historical analysis of rights and wrongs committed by the U.S., NATO, Russia or Ukrainian nationalists. Just a “I support Putin,” or “I oppose him” statement.

[I oppose Putin’s invasion — but I don’t count because I never voted for Donald Trump. Trump voters only, please.]
Trump trash have completely sold out America to Russia.

Then you aren’t paying attention.

Sunni and hossfly confirmed that they do.

And I’m pretty sure that skye and Foolardi also do considering that they’re Putin supporters.
You are partially right I pay little attention to partisan troll threads where the theme is everyone who doesn’t agree with them on everything is a Putin supporter. I also find it more than a little ironic that those who bought into Russian collusion hook, line and sinker for three years despite the highly questionable at best evidence of that claim want to call others Putin supporter’s.

Voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 and no I do not support Putin's invasion neither do most despite lies from the left wing loons.

You are partially right I pay little attention to partisan troll threads where the theme is everyone who doesn’t agree with them on everything is a Putin supporter.
So you admit that you don’t pay attention and then add a dumb assumption to your ignorance.

No, I’m not calling them Putin supporters because they don’t agree with me on everything. I’m calling them Putin supporters because they support Putin.

“I'm a Trump voter who sides with Putin in the Ukraine / Russia civil war.” - Sunni

I supported Trump because he had the right vision for this country and was a competent President. I liked the fact he was a Nationalist that put America's interest ahead of other countries. Unlike this jerkoff Biden who sold out his country to foreign interest to get rich.

While Trump did not have a perfect Conservative record that I would have wanted to see he was better than any RINO and much much better than any Democrat shithead.

I was born just about the time the Cold War started.

For my entire life the Russians have been assholes. We saw their brutality all over the world; Europe, Central America, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Vietnam where the NVA and VC were supplied with Russian weapons.

We thought (and hoped) they were going to play nice when the Berlin Wall went down. However, as we see afterwards and especially now, they have no intentions of being civilized.

Putin is a mad man. Ukraine is a corrupt country but I hope they prevail over the Russians.

Does that answer your question?

to date I havent seen a single one,, the problem is the dems and those that support the nazis in ukraine,,
What about those that support the Russian nazis, like Putin & his inner circle?
(regardless of political affiliation in the US)

There's that bullshit buzzword intended to replace "free enterprise."

My, you have been duped by the fucking Marxists, haven't you?

Pay no attention to "Critical Theory" and its bastard child "CRT." Right, Mac?

There was no such thing as The Frankfurt School, right?

No way any of us are smart enough to connect the dots, right?
He’s a guy upset at his own limitations

Ok, learn this word: FASCIST.
Putin behaves like a fascist ... nationalistic to the core, invading peaceful countries and murdering civilians, including innocent women & children.
OK,, now that you know that what about the guys that outright call themselves nazis in ukraine??

and also all politicians are fascist to one level or another,, thats their job,,

learn some history,, they arent nazis,,
5fmxa70wpjq81.jpg

are there any jews in Russia?
I think they all left the country.

Forum List

Back