How many “America First” Trump voters support Putin’s invasion?

Do you support or oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine?

• Yes, I support it

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No, I oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine.

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters
As I've said many times, Putin is the lesser of two evils in this war. The majority of the people here have no idea why Putin invaded the Ukraine. I do not support the evil Putin but I do approve of his reasons to invade. First of all he's fighting the Serpent People, the Khazarian Mafia. Another reason is the destruction of all the baby making factories that produce children for sex trafficking. He's taking those children to Russia for adoption. Then there's the drug production. Those reasons are only the tip of the iceberg. I suggest that people here google the Khazars and their Mafia. It would stop all these silly accusations and misinformation.

BTW, I voted 'YES'.
Repeating that won't make it true, all you're doing now is embarrassing conservatives by association.

I don't know anyone Trump supporter or not Republican or Democrat that supports the Ruissian invasion of Ukraine. I do find it sad though one has to work Trump and those that voted for or support him into a thread about something that has occured over a year after he left office to work off some of their TDS obsession.
If Trump was still in office I doubt the Putin would have made his move. It is possible that Putin has dirt on Biden because, to be fair, Biden isn’t doing everything he can to help the Ukraine stop Putin. (That in no way means our military would fight Putin’s forces on the land or air. Just that we would supply Ukraine with all the weapons they need to fight.)

If Trump was still in office I doubt the Putin would have made his move. It is possible that Putin has dirt on Biden because, to be fair, Biden isn’t doing everything he can to help the Ukraine stop Putin. (That in no way means our military would fight Putin’s forces on the land or air. Just that we would supply Ukraine with all the weapons they need to fight.)
Trump would have continued with the same policy of arming and preparing Ukraine's Military to harden them against invasion and Putin would have remained in Checkmate just like he was for four years under Trump.

None of this is really news many of us predicted it would happen as soon as he could get his forces ready with the election of the next Dem President following the Obama administration.

No offense to out little community, but I highly doubt anyone here has Putin's ear. Putin did what he did. Our opinions are irrelevant, in regards to Russian military actions. I reject the silly ultimatum that anyone must choose just so liberal hacks can label people.

That is precisely the intent of this thread—to label other USMB members, to coerce them into going on the record, pigeonholed so the OP can quote them in his signature or reference them as anti-American at some future date. With some fellow Americans either you are on one side, or you are on the other—there is no middle ground, no diversity of imagination or thought. Expect to be labelled accordingly.

What Americans ought to be is terrified of Vladimir Putin. That's not to suggest however, Americans need hate all or any Russians or even Putin himself. For decades Russia has kept itself in check in the background, policing regional hotspots and otherwise keeping to herself, save perhaps for her Syrian operations and various special ops missions carried out in a number of Third World backwaters. What Russia is not is an imperialistic or colonial civilization. Speaking to near history, Russia tends to stand in her corner and make the best out of being the progeny of a once colossal but now fallen empire—the USSR.

One cannot answer the OP's question constrained by the conditions he placed on desired responses. One must compare the military actions of the only two true global superpowers over the past few decades to even begin to form an intelligent, informed opinion. Since 1990 the United States of America has invaded Iraq twice, Afghanistan, carried out large scale military operations all over the Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe and aggressively projects its power everywhere around the planet that isn't Chinese or Russian territory. The results of US military ops since 1990 are hundreds of thousands of dead civilians and millions more displaced. The only difference between the 2003 US invasion of Iraq and Putin's 2022 invasion of the Ukraine is United Nations approval of US war(s).

That's it.

Further, one does not have to use one's imagination to game what would happen if Russia placed nuclear weapons and massive conventional military forces mere miles off America's shores. History has told us all about it in the events of the Cuban Missile Crisis. And yet, seemingly half and more of my fellow Americans cannot understand Putin's concerns with US and NATO moving into the Ukraine and other closely neighboring NATO nations. Russia stands alone for the most part, against the vast combined resources of the United States and NATO, an alliance which for some reason is not content with containing Russia in her corner but has decided to encroach upon her buffer zone(s) as well.

Corner a wild animal and what happens?

I am no Russophile, however, I also harbor no ill will against the Russian people; the Russians have not been our enemies since the end of the Cold War. If anything, the US and Russia should be working ceaselessly to spread peace and disarm their nuclear arsenals, not play some wild ass game of thermonuclear Russian Roulette.

As for the Ukraine, her government likely had it coming—trying for too long to play one side off the other. The Ukrainian People, of course are victims of both Russia and their own government and war is hell and war is never pretty. One day we American will experience it again on our home shores. Until that day, everyone seems far too excited to watch it unfold in videos, as if they secretly masturbate to photos and footage of the carnage.

The answer is all wars are living nightmares and no national leader is more or less guilty of mass murder than any other. The US and NATO should fuck off away from Russian territory, forge alliances with Putin and Russia, and Russia should get done and get out. The thing about wars of the twenty-first century is almost all superpowers who engage in them fail to achieve acceptable victory, get bogged down, kill lots and lots of native people and then bug out with their tails between their legs. Still, this is a much better trend, as far as war is concerned, than small conflicts of the early to mid-20th century escalating into global conflicts.

Shame on you OP, for attempting to politicize the deaths of Ukrainian civilians to win points on an internet forum.

As I've said many times, Putin is the lesser of two evils in this war. The majority of the people here have no idea why Putin invaded the Ukraine. I do not support the evil Putin but I do approve of his reasons to invade. First of all he's fighting the Serpent People, the Khazarian Mafia. Another reason is the destruction of all the baby making factories that produce children for sex trafficking. He's taking those children to Russia for adoption. Then there's the drug production. Those reasons are only the tip of the iceberg. I suggest that people here google the Khazars and their Mafia. It would stop all these silly accusations and misinformation.

BTW, I voted 'YES'.
So did I and for the same reasons.

There is no way siding with Soros, the WEF Kolomoisky, Ukrainian Nazis and clandestine US bioweapon labs, puts you on the Good side

The question is who are the two who voted Yes? I bet they are both troll votes put there so they can claim Trump supports Putin's invasion.
I'm pretty sure nobody thinks Trump is voting in our little poll here and certainly nobody here speaks for him.

It's not over yet ?

xmcmcmcmcmjxjcmn nc.jpeg

So did I and for the same reasons.

There is no way siding with Soros, the WEF Kolomoisky, Ukrainian Nazis and clandestine US bioweapon labs, puts you on the Good side
There was nothing "clandestine" about the labs and "Bio Lab" and "Bio Weapons Lab" are not synonyms.

Like much of their nuclear program much of the soviet Bio Weapons Program was located in Ukraine.

Just because the same facilities are still in use doesn't mean they are still cooking up bio weapons there.

The conspiracy geeks are poisoning far too many minds.

There was nothing "clandestine" about the labs and "Bio Lab" and "Bio Weapons Lab" are not synonyms.

Like much of their nuclear program much of the soviet Bio Weapons Program was located in Ukraine.

Just because the same facilities are still in use doesn't mean they are still cooking up bio weapons there.

The conspiracy geeks are poisoning far too many minds.
I was surprised to learn about them AND ESPECIALLY that it would be very dangerous if these innocent labs would fall into Russian hands.

I was surprised to learn about them AND ESPECIALLY that it would be very dangerous if these innocent labs would fall into Russian hands.
Had you paid any attention to Ukraine or what facilities were there until this invasion?

Your local University lab has pathogens in it that are very deadly, so does your hospital lab.

That's why lab security is a big thing period.

Had you paid any attention to Ukraine or what facilities were there until this invasion?

Your local University lab has pathogens in it that are very deadly, so does your hospital lab.

That's why lab security is a big thing period.

Yes. As I said I was surprised to learn USDOD funded and operated bio "research" labs in Ukraine on Russias doorstep.

If we want to study deadly pathogens, we have secure Level IV labs here in the US. Why build new ones on Putin's doorstep?

If we're just testing coughs and sniffles, why would that be something USDOD have to fund and operate on Putin's doorstep?

Just asking. How many of you support Putin’s “special military intervention”? How many oppose his “invasion”?

Not looking for long explanations or historical analysis of rights and wrongs committed by the U.S., NATO, Russia or Ukrainian nationalists. Just a “I support Putin,” or “I oppose him” statement.

[I oppose Putin’s invasion — but I don’t count because I never voted for Donald Trump. Trump voters only, please.]
You really think Trumpers support this war? Lol. I didn’t take you for a government media complex sycophant, but damn that’s dumb.

Just asking. How many of you support Putin’s “special military intervention”? How many oppose his “invasion”?

Not looking for long explanations or historical analysis of rights and wrongs committed by the U.S., NATO, Russia or Ukrainian nationalists. Just a “I support Putin,” or “I oppose him” statement.

[I oppose Putin’s invasion — but I don’t count because I never voted for Donald Trump. Trump voters only, please.]
Pretty interesting responses so far! They're normally so black & white, but Putin has made them all squishy 'n gooey 'n stuff.

They do love their hyper-nationalist authoritarian strongmen, no matter how much damage they cause.

Forum List

Back