How many democrats said WMDs existed in Iraq?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm trying to find one democrat who didn't think Iraq had WMDs before the invasion of Iraq.

I haven't found any yet..or at least not any that can get elected.

Too many. So much bloody devastation in Iraq. So many lies told to get the Sheeple on board supporting another war for the wealthy Globalist Elites. So many Iraqi children brutally slaughtered. And this is the response you get from the demons who committed the atrocities...

Real fuckin funny. Evil motherfuckers.

I'm trying to find one democrat who didn't think Iraq had WMDs before the invasion of Iraq.

Try Obama ....October 2 2002

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaida. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars.

Transcript: Obama's Speech Against The Iraq War

Too many. So much bloody devastation in Iraq. So many lies told to get the Sheeple on board supporting another war for the wealthy Globalist Elites. So many Iraqi children brutally slaughtered. And this is the response you get from the demons who committed the atrocities...

Real fuckin funny. Pure evil.

I totally agree with you. Making a joke about war is really in poor taste.

only 5 seconds on the Kerry youtube, so CLEARLY the statement is provided with NO CONTEXT

AND Colin Powell said HE WAS LIED TO about WMD by the Bush team.

Try Obama ....October 2 2002

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaida. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars.

Transcript: Obama's Speech Against The Iraq War

Who are you replacing him with?

More from Obama

Let's fight to make sure that the U.N. inspectors can do their work, and that we vigorously enforce a non-proliferation treaty, and that former enemies and current allies like Russia safeguard and ultimately eliminate their stores of nuclear material, and that nations like Pakistan and India never use the terrible weapons already in their possession, and that the arms merchants in our own country stop feeding the countless wars that rage across the globe. You want a fight, President Bush?

only 5 seconds on the Kerry youtube, so CLEARLY the statement is provided with NO CONTEXT

AND Colin Powell said HE WAS LIED TO about WMD by the Bush team.
Oh, of course. Powell was the black guy lied to by the evil oil white guys.

Dear God you people are truly just a one tracked fucking mind.

You dumb fuck. The Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs was signed by clinton long before Booooosh took office you fucking ignorant loser.

The country'sparadigm shifted after 911 on how to deal with countries that sponsored terrorism. You fucking American hating sack of ignorant shit. 19 men with out a gun could do what they did and it has become unaffordable to just be a reactive nation.

You stupid fucking pawn.

Tell us all about the Halliburton cliche. That is always a fucking funny one from you dumb losers.

Well I was a goper before the Donald, but I didn't think Saddam had any womd capable of hurting us at the time the boy warrior king wrecked the military.

And where did they get their information on the weapons? They got it all from bushes people. It's not like Hillary Clinton was running around Baghdad with a magnifying glass.

Well I was a goper before the Donald, but I didn't think Saddam had any womd capable of hurting us at the time the boy warrior king wrecked the military.
You have any idea how many ounces of weaponized small pox or any other biological agent it would take to cause mass destruction?

You see the devastation 19 men did without a gun?

God you people are naive as hell.

You have any idea how many ounces of weaponized small pox or any other biological agent it would take to cause mass destruction?

OMG Saddam had smallpox. Who knew

Most Americans don't truly understand the horrors in Iraq. Babies are being born with horrific birth defects due to depleted uranium used in U.S. weapons. It's beyond what most Americans are willing to confront and accept.

Most Americans are completely oblivious to the horrific carnage their Government brought to Iraq. Its leaders should have stood trial for crimes against humanity. Elite scum like Bush think it was all just a hilarious 'Oops.' They represent pure evil. To hell with em.

And where did they get their information on the weapons? They got it all from bushes people. It's not like Hillary Clinton was running around Baghdad with a magnifying glass.

The Clintons played a major role in the lead up to the Iraq Invasion. Not much difference between the Clintons and Bush's. Globalist Elite Royals.

Do you really believe it is? You don't sound like you do. You sound like both assholes. Bush murdered and maimed thousands & thousands of innocents in Iraq. But it's all just a big ole hilarious hoot to him. The man is pure evil.

All outlandish lies. Just like Papa Bush in the first Iraq War.

Forum List

Back