How many democrats said WMDs existed in Iraq?

I'm trying to find one democrat who didn't think Iraq had WMDs before the invasion of Iraq.

I haven't found any yet..or at least not any that can get elected.

Actually, there were WMDs in Iraq. Saddam used them on the Kurds a lot.

That happend years before the invasion . That's why we had a no fly zone .

Don't forget we had you when inspectors on the ground in Iraq. The bush chose to ignore them when they said they couldn't find any weapons.

Of course Saddam had WMDs- bio-chem ones Raygun and Rummie helped him with. But the nukes that Pubs fear mongered about were BS. Stupidest war ever.

W and Cheney were so good at innuendo 80% of the country believed Saddam was behind 9/11. Great job!

Yup, thousands of children killed & maimed sure is a hoot. Still think sick depraved assholes don't rule your world? Well, think again.

I'm trying to find one democrat who didn't think Iraq had WMDs before the invasion of Iraq.

Don't forget we had you when inspectors on the ground in Iraq. The bush chose to ignore them when they said they couldn't find any weapons.

Saddam used WMDs on the Kurds, only a brainless idiot would think he used them all and didn't have any more.

Saddam used WMDs on the Kurds, only a brainless idiot would think he used them all and didn't have any more.

And ? That warrants an invasion/occupation?

Assad did the same . Where were u when Obama wanted to rocket his backside ?

It was not an invasion, it was a liberation. You stupid ass American hating fuck.

We are not occupying anyone you stupid fucking American hating sack of shit.

This country subjugates no one you stupid ass fucking American hating sack of ignorant shit.

It was not an invasion, it was a liberation. You stupid ass American hating fuck.

We are not occupying anyone you stupid fucking American hating sack of shit.

This country subjugates no one you stupid ass fucking American hating sack of ignorant shit.

How'd that liberAtion thing work? Lol! All these years later you are still buying into that bullshit !?

Oh and that "America hater" bullshit is just how Bush bullies people into his folly war .

Of course Saddam had WMDs- bio-chem ones Raygun and Rummie helped him with. But the nukes that Pubs fear mongered about were BS. Stupidest war ever.

W and Cheney were so good at innuendo 80% of the country believed Saddam was behind 9/11. Great job!
Liar.

I was going to respond to this...then I saw that OP is banned.

#satisfied

Well I was a goper before the Donald, but I didn't think Saddam had any womd capable of hurting us at the time the boy warrior king wrecked the military.
You have any idea how many ounces of weaponized small pox or any other biological agent it would take to cause mass destruction?

You see the devastation 19 men did without a gun?

God you people are naive as hell.
OMG Saddam had smallpox. Who knew

Seriously dude, do you know and understand how deadly Small pox was?

That was no joke.

Liar.
Where are you totally misinformed, dupe?
I am not misinformed. I know that Bush never said Iraq was behind 9/11.

Only extraordinarily stupid people think he did.

And that is obviously how the Democrats rode the 9/11 truther wave into congress in the 2006 elections.

Last edited:
Hillary's husband said that Saddam was developing WMD's but that's beside the point. The authorization for boots on the ground that 36% of democrats signed wasn't about WMD's. It was about forcing Saddam to comply with about a hundred U.N. sanctions.

To answer the question in the OP. Plenty.
In the House

Party Yeas Nays Not Voting
Republican
215, 6, 2
Democratic 82 , 126, 1
Independent 0, 1, 0

In the Senate
Party Yeas Nays
Republican 48, 1
Democratic 29, 21
Independent 0 , 1

Overall, by my count, 7 Pubs voted against WMD, 147 Dems did. About 10-1 Dems vs Gop

Liar.

And that is obviously how the Democrats rode the 9/11 truther wave into congress in the 2006 elections.

Liar.

Like 70% of the country in 2003. Hmmmm?
USATODAY.com - Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link

Liar.

Liar.

US public thinks Saddam had role in 9/11

Seven in 10 Americans continue to believe that Iraq's Saddam Hussein had a role in the 11 September 2001 attacks, even though the Bush administration and congressional investigators say they have no evidence of this.

Terrorist attacks were about the ongoing war in Iraq according to AQ leader Osama bin Laden in his declaration of war against the USA. However the Bush administration never blamed it on Saddam Hussein. It was largely about Iraq, not Hussein.

Go get a library card, you ignorant fool.

Last edited:

Liar.

Liar.

Seven in 10 Americans continue to believe that Iraq's Saddam Hussein had a role in the 11 September 2001 attacks, even though the Bush administration and congressional investigators say they have no evidence of this.

Terrorist attacks were about the ongoing war in Iraq according to AQ leader Osama bin Laden in his declaration of war against the USA. However the Bush administration never blamed it on Saddam Hussein. It was largely about Iraq, not Hussein.

What an idiot. lol. You know what innuendo is? W, Cheney et al were great at it...

What an idiot. lol. You know what innuendo is? W, Cheney et al were great at it...
There was no innuendo. Your weak and simple mind is very easily manipulated.

Forum List

Back