How many times have we heard Biden,et.al. say "we'll follow the science".... Really?

Democrats aren't following science of any kind. They are however following religion—their own Church of Woke-ness.
There are several fields of scientific study that the left just plainly denies.
Human biology (trans activism). climate science (their existential claims of doom are not
supported by science) and epidemiology (remove the very old and compromised to quarantine...let everyone else go one with a normal life).
It doesn't serve their political aims, however.

Dummy, some guy posting something on the internetz is not science.

Quit posting half backed bullshit and listen to serious studies and CDC that goes by them.

Universal masking is recommended to slow the spread of COVID-19. Cloth masks and medical procedure masks substantially reduce exposure from infected wearers (source control) and reduce exposure of uninfected wearers (wearer exposure).

I ronically, you called me a dummy. I normally do not reply to people who use childish name calling, but I will make an exception.

Your reference is a lab test that was performed on dummies. No humans were involved. As you probably know, dummies cannot talk, touch their face, eat or drink, go shopping, or even get infected with COVID.

They say ignorance is bliss. You should cheer up.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F98427398-af3e-4083-9508-807645855b61_2128x748.jpeg

...dude go put on a mask and try to blow a candle out.

Then comeback here and tell me if you have any further questions.

If you are still spending your time on mask denialism in February 2021 you are a dummy, no two ways about it. Sorry to break the news to you.

We have more people die EVERYDAY from Covid than from 9/11. And you are talking about "Past time"?
Death has been happening for a while now, maybe you've heard. It is a fact of life.

According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds.

We have more people die EVERYDAY from Covid than from 9/11. And you are talking about "Past time"?
Death has been happening for a while now, maybe you've heard. It is a fact of life.

...well you can request that they read that at your funeral, I personally like people alive for as long as possible and not dead from Covid.

Which is WHAT?
It's past time to open things back up.......Completely.

We have more people die EVERYDAY from Covid than from 9/11. And you are talking about "Past time" to open fully and go pack the bars and movie theaters??

Something ain't right in the head with you fools.

you could say that every year and we'd never leave lockdown

you understand that, right?

There is no rational line between this and a normal cold/flu season. It's about twice as bad. Double deaths from colds are still nothing tho. And centered in people who are at risk constantly anyway.

Insane to lower the quality of life for the rest of us in a capitalist and liberal society.

Soft quarantines, masks, and the rest of it have not worked. Maybe the vaccine will but there will just be a new cold to lock down over

Which is WHAT?

We have more people die EVERYDAY from Covid than from 9/11. And you are talking about "Past time" to open fully and go pack the bars and movie theaters??

NO YOU CAN'T. There is nothing to understand about your silly argument.

1. There are reasonably safe ways of going about living with Coronovirus that does not include packing bars and movie theaters.

2. Natural immunity buildup and vaccination of the general public should get us to a point where we can resume our normal way of life before the end of 2021.

Which is WHAT?

NO YOU CAN'T. There is nothing to understand about your silly argument.

1. There are reasonably safe ways of going about living with Coronovirus that does not include packing bars and movie theaters.

2. Natural immunity and vaccine accellerant should get us through the pandemic and to a point where we can resume our normal way of life.

Yes you can

lockdown will save lives 5 years from now. Next year. 10 years. 20 years. 17 years.

you better stay in your home slave. Save more people than died on 9/11 lol

the vaccine will get us through covid - 19 maybe (although i dobut enough people will take it for herd immunity anyway, and it won't last long), not the million other variants/strains that will appear. Some of which will be very common.

it will never be "safe" to pack bars or movie theaters or anything else again by your standards. Anything else is totally intellectualy consistent and exposes how ridiculous this is.

Please stop with all the science, LOL.

That is the funniest thing I have read all day. Thank you.

I guess you don't realize that the same volume of air and water vapor is exhaled whether you wear a mask or not. Being unable to create a directed laminar flow of air with your puckered lips is completely irrelevant.

I can't believe you just posted that as proof that masks work.

covid06.jpg

birds-in-cage-look-idiot-putting-our-lives-in-danger-never-be-safe-like-us-in-prison.jpg

Please stop with all the science, LOL.

That is the funniest thing I have read all day. Thank you.

I guess you don't realize that the same volume of air and water vapor is exhaled whether you wear a mask or not. Being unable to create a directed laminar flow of air with your puckered lips is completely irrelevant.

I can't believe you just posted that as proof that masks work.

covid06.jpg

birds-in-cage-look-idiot-putting-our-lives-in-danger-never-be-safe-like-us-in-prison.jpg

Did you do what I told you?

Obviously no. Because if you did, then mask effacacy would not be a question to you, it would be so simple and self-evident that even a dummy can understand it.

President Biden hopes to have the majority of students learning in school at least one day a week by April 30, press secretary Jen Psaki said in a press briefing.
They are following the science right?
Explain this "science"... COVID-19 Deaths by Age
So following the "science".. school age COVID deaths 5 - 24 through 2/3/21 668 youths died.
With 25% of USA population school age or less than 8/1,000th of 1%!
So why are we opening schools so slowly if we "follow the science"???
View attachment 456205
View attachment 456199

Dum dum, who do you think these young people, who themselves rarely die from Covid, come home to?

You people are fucking evil

President Biden hopes to have the majority of students learning in school at least one day a week by April 30, press secretary Jen Psaki said in a press briefing.
So following the "science".. school age COVID deaths 5 - 24 through 2/3/21 668 youths died.
View attachment 456205
View attachment 456199

Dum dum, who do you think these young people, who themselves rarely die from Covid, come home to?

No, it is you grandma killing, mainstream science denying, anti-masking politico assholes that are evi...ok ok maybe you are just too fucking stupid to be evil, but the death toll from your ignorant bs spreading is still regretable.

View attachment 456205
View attachment 456199

No, it is you grandma killing, mainstream science denying, anti-masking assholes that are evi...ok ok maybe you are just too fucking stupid to be evil.

you're a grandma killer idiot

you spent your whole life before 2020 killing em

accept reality. your view has no consistency at all.

View attachment 456205
View attachment 456199

No, it is you grandma killing, mainstream science denying, anti-masking assholes that are evi...ok ok maybe you are just too fucking stupid to be evil.

giphy.gif

View attachment 456205
View attachment 456199

giphy.gif

YOU'RE THE ONE CALLING OTHERS GRANDMA KILLERS lol

oh my god you fucker

if i could see you in real life i would force this reality on you.

These stupid Democrats don't know jackshit about science. Especially Biology and Climate Science.
They know nothing of science. they are liberal arts majors. And those who know of science are not good at it. But they are qualified by the law.

Obviously no. Because if you did, then mask effacacy would not be a question to you, it would be so simple and self-evident that even a dummy can understand it.
Your little "science" experiment about blowing out candles is completely irrelevant, and you apparently did not watch my Rumble video...

There is only one of here with a comprehension problem.

I suspect that when you see someone without a mask, you imagine their face spewing out all kinds of deadly virus. Well this video shows you clearly, that you should be just as paranoid about all the people wearing masks.

It's very clear that you should stay indoors forever. Me, I have happiness to pursue, unrestricted clean air to breathe, lots of smiles to show off to other people, and lots of whistling to do in public.

masks02.jpg

Your little "science" experiment about blowing out candles is completely irrelevant, and you apparently did not watch my Rumble video...

There is only one of here with a comprehension problem.

I suspect that when you see someone without a mask, you imagine their face spewing out all kinds of deadly virus. Well this video shows you clearly, that you should be just as paranoid about all the people wearing masks.

It's very clear that you should stay indoors forever. Me, I have happiness to pursue, unrestricted clean air to breathe, lots of smiles to show off to other people, and lots of whistling to do in public.

masks02.jpg

It is COMPLETELY RELAVANT, without mask the vapor particles flow from your mouth and nose much further increasing the odds of spreading to other people. You can't blow out the candle because the masks restricts the flow coming out of your mouth. DUH.

s0edbca84600f437884a76bbd228684e6_small_optimized.jpg

Forum List

Back