How many white supremacists are there?

Any politician who claims black people are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century has got to be a white supremacist. People who attack Justice Clarence Thomas are white supremacists. People who advocate for the unrestricted killing of unborn (and newly born) mostly black babies are mostly white supremacists.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.

The honest answer is not very many.

bing ignorant

I couldn't agree more ...

img_5bbcbc97c4eda.jpg

The democrat party has a history of white supremacy. Their condescending plantation mentality regarding people of color indicates deep seated feelings of white supremacy.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
No idea how many. But apparently there are enough of them that several Republican politicians Pander to them. Or at least, those Republicans think there are a significant number of them.

There are fewer white supremacy people than there are openly racist blacks.

There are fewer white supremacy people than there are La Raza types.

There are fewer white supremacy people than there are democrat race grifters such as Sharpton, Jackson, BLM etc.

There are fewer white supremacy people than there are white left wing democrats in the media trying to make this a story.

There are fewer white supremacy people than there are openly racist blacks.

There are fewer white supremacy people than there are La Raza types.

There are fewer white supremacy people than there are democrat race grifters such as Sharpton, Jackson, BLM etc.

There are fewer white supremacy people than there are white left wing democrats in the media trying to make this a story.
Haha, I see it's make stuff up day again

And then there are Payton and his online buddies

All anyone has to do is read USMB and you can still see the racists are still with us
Sadly, there will be true racists indefinitely. They always have been and always will be….. and every race has them.

Forum List

Back