How Stupid is Trump?

1) Check 1:40. He is going to be 're-opening NASA' and 'going to space'.
Hey - you moron? NASA never 'closed' and have you never heard of the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle programs?
America has been to space, doofus.

2) Check 2:46. He is talking about cutting more regulations then any president...even one who served for 16 years.
One problem...there has NEVER been a POTUS who served even 13 years.

Shit...this has got to be the dumbest/most ignorant POTUS in history.

----------------------------------------------- i think that the difference is that President Trump is advocating going to space to develop it as a WAR Fighting Domain . He also might want to claim ownership of some or all of space and planets for the USA . I am looking forward to the American Civilization Process of Space . I want to see installation of a Rods from God Launch site and then a televised test of some target in 'canada' Rocketman .

If Trump doesn't want bad press, he should quit being a spoiled idiot.
/——/ You mean he should start being a left wing Prog like Hildabeast.

He should stop being a spoiled ass.
All emotional lacking logic.

What was the logic behind his childish behavior at the G-7 meeting?
/----/ Childish? Nah, he protecting US interests and telling the others that we won't be their ATM anymore.
View attachment 200269

He's acting like a spoiled hateful child.

/——/ You mean he should start being a left wing Prog like Hildabeast.

/----/ Childish? Nah, he protecting US interests and telling the others that we won't be their ATM anymore.
View attachment 200269

Not unlike Obama but like I have stated many times, BO got 95% favorable press and Donnie Tiny Hands gets the opposite...which is why you believe as you do.

its YOU thats crying and you cry everyday , its funny Bulldog . -------------------- Go TRUMP !!

LOL...."Dear Leader"...another term often used by righties, to describe Obama.

round and round...you must be dizzy.

I guess you're taking a pass on your sources of news. Thanks for playing.
If you think the only source for news is the corporate media, well...I can't help you.

I think you're a gullible slurper of right wing propaganda, embarrassed to reveal your sources.
You got me!!!

You were gotten the first time you deflected from Trump to my sources of news. You just hoped no one noticed.
You have no idea.

I have posted here for many years. Those who know me, know I can't stand the ENTIRE ruling class...That includes BOTH PARTIES. Both parties are criminal gangs very much like the Mafia.

I have posted such sentiments for years here. But you can believe whatever you like. I don't give two shits.

Hey - you moron? NASA never 'closed' and have you never heard of the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle programs?

2) Check 2:46. He is talking about cutting more regulations then any president...even one who served for 16 years.

Trump is just stupid enough to completely upend the entire political establishment, beat the consensus shoo-in dimocrat candidate, and begin implementing his campaign promises while, thus far, accomplishing more towards Korean peace and NOKO disarmament than any predecessors, alll while driving the lamestream media out of what little minds they’ve got while America continues its march towards greatness again.

Ain’t it fun?

Stop accepting your news from DNC TV. Clearly your post indicates you have accepted the propaganda.

Where do you get your news?
Not from the corporate media that is owned and controlled by a handful of billionaires. Too bad some Americans still believe what the criminal ruling class tells them.

Which billionaire owns fox?

Well yes some of that, but did you forget the booming economy, peace with NK, and lowest unemployment?

The whole NK thing I will most certainly give him credit for. The economy and unemployment rate were headed in positive directions years before he took office. He hasn't fucked it up yet, I give him credit for that as well. But give him time.
The ONLY reason I voted for him was his stance on war during the campaign. I feared the pantsuit would start WWIII and clearly she is a criminal. When Trump told Little Jebby in the debates, that his dumb fuck brother was a warmongering fool (paraphrased), he got my vote.

Had the DNC and MSM not screwed Bernie, I would have voted for him due to his long anti-war positions and votes.

I too am very much against the many unnecessary wars we have participated in for decades now as well. Criminal, are you serious, the Don will be exposed for truely how criminal he has been his whole adult life.
This clown has been on the stage for over 40 years so it is no surprise he is still the boob he always has been only worse. There is no doubt our options sucked November of 2016, but you chose pure evil.
Silly. Why must you people base everything on emotion? Think!!!

At the time of the election, we knew she was a criminal. Trump not so much.

War is my biggest issue. Clearly, Hillsry is a proven warmonger. Trump not so much

Yes we knew Trump was a criminal. Hillary was not. How was Hillary a proven warmonger? I mean it;s fine that you don't like her but creating lies and refusing to accept results of investigations is just a show of crazed hate.

You got it all bass ackwards….

I guess you're taking a pass on your sources of news. Thanks for playing.
If you think the only source for news is the corporate media, well...I can't help you.

I think you're a gullible slurper of right wing propaganda, embarrassed to reveal your sources.
You got me!!!

You were gotten the first time you deflected from Trump to my sources of news. You just hoped no one noticed.
You have no idea.

I have posted here for many years. Those who know me, know I can't stand the ENTIRE ruling class...That includes BOTH PARTIES. Both parties are criminal gangs very much like the Mafia.

I have posted such sentiments for years here. But you can believe whatever you like. I don't give two shits.

Obviously. If you gave two shits, you wouldn't just post stupid shit, and then deflect.

The whole NK thing I will most certainly give him credit for. The economy and unemployment rate were headed in positive directions years before he took office. He hasn't fucked it up yet, I give him credit for that as well. But give him time.
The ONLY reason I voted for him was his stance on war during the campaign. I feared the pantsuit would start WWIII and clearly she is a criminal. When Trump told Little Jebby in the debates, that his dumb fuck brother was a warmongering fool (paraphrased), he got my vote.

Had the DNC and MSM not screwed Bernie, I would have voted for him due to his long anti-war positions and votes.

I too am very much against the many unnecessary wars we have participated in for decades now as well. Criminal, are you serious, the Don will be exposed for truely how criminal he has been his whole adult life.
This clown has been on the stage for over 40 years so it is no surprise he is still the boob he always has been only worse. There is no doubt our options sucked November of 2016, but you chose pure evil.

War is my biggest issue. Clearly, Hillsry is a proven warmonger. Trump not so much

Emotion is what keeps you from seeing Rump as a criminal, he is it will all come out. Remember Rump University and Rump Foundation? That is not even tip of iceburgh ask Michael Cohen the pitbull.
Again...at the time of the election, the choice was Trump or a known warmongering criminal. So, don't give me your judgmental BS. I voted for the lesser of two evils. Did you?

There was really only 1 evil. Trump.

View attachment 200269

Not unlike Obama but like I have stated many times, BO got 95% favorable press and Donnie Tiny Hands gets the opposite...which is why you believe as you do.

Again, if he wasn't such a pig, he would get better press. Nixon didn't get much good press during Watergate either.

The only gaffe there is the 16 years, and not a big deal really. Who cares? Only people who hate him already. NASA has been out of the business of putting people into space. That's clearly what he was talking about here.

It's a message board and all, but this kind of nitpicking over every little thing and claiming it's proof that Trump is borderline retarded is part of why Trump's approval ratings keep slowly ticking up.

About as stupid as Obama, only he got 95% favorable press.

If Trump doesn't want bad press, he should quit being a spoiled idiot.
/——/ If Trump wants good press then he should become a gun grabbing, tax raising Prog like Hildabeast

Idiots whose followers use the word Hildabeast aren't very popular. They won't get good press.
and yet he is. amazing.

Amazingly stupid.

Yes we knew Trump was a criminal. Hillary was not. How was Hillary a proven warmonger? I mean it;s fine that you don't like her but creating lies and refusing to accept results of investigations is just a show of crazed hate.

You got it all bass ackwards….

No, I do not.

About as stupid as Obama, only he got 95% favorable press.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well...you just proved you haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Now, I did NOT like the job Obama (or GWB) did as POTUS's. But Obama is VERY smart and EXCEEDINGLY well educated.

He was President of the journal of the Harvard Law Review. No one stupid gets in there.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

No doubt - you have not a clue what that is (except that it is at Harvard). But it is an EXTREMELY prestigious group. Many of the most intelligent and powerful people in America have been in it (including several SCOTUS's). Even conservatives like Antonin Scalia, Ted Cruz. Mike Pompeo and Rod Rosenstein.

Harvard Law Review - Wikipedia

Trump could not make it into the Harvard Law Review in his dreams. They would laugh him right out of there.

Next time, stick to what you know (like how to play checkers) and you won't look so monumentally ignorant.
We have no idea of Obama's education, since he sealed his records. One thing we do know, if it wasn't for affirmative action. He would be serving the Clinton's coffee, Clinton's own words.

Seems like everybody who want to know about Obamas education knows. You see dumb white person, you give it away. If not for affirmative action whites wouldn't hire or admit Obama into Harvard no matter how qualified he was. Besides Hillary Clinton could not have said that given the fact she was also part of Affirmative Action as a woman.

"Who want to know"

You be a funny dumb ass...……...

Stop accepting your news from DNC TV. Clearly your post indicates you have accepted the propaganda.

Not from the corporate media that is owned and controlled by a handful of billionaires. Too bad some Americans still believe what the criminal ruling class tells them.

Which billionaire owns fox?

Or Sinclair Broadcast Group - the nation's largest chain of tv stations, representing all four networks. It doesn't get more mainstream than that, and it's in the tank for Trump. Crying about the "liberal media" has been a right-wing staple since 1962.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The only gaffe there is the 16 years, and not a big deal really. Who cares? Only people who hate him already. NASA has been out of the business of putting people into space. That's clearly what he was talking about here.

It's a message board and all, but this kind of nitpicking over every little thing and claiming it's proof that Trump is borderline retarded is part of why Trump's approval ratings keep slowly ticking up.

Who said he is borderline?

• Thanks

To bab people still believe what Dear Leader tells them.
LOL...."Dear Leader"...another term often used by righties, to describe Obama.

round and round...you must be dizzy.

Me dizzy, you voted for Rump. What about Rump U and the Foundation? Why are you dodging?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back