How the 2nd Amendment helps to keep freedom...China, and the bank taking life savings story.

Because no government in history has ever broken their own laws.
Now you are getting it
That is where our Constitution checks in

Government gets out of line the Press jumps all over them, people protest, the courts press charges, the voters vote them out of office

No guns thank you

Now you are getting it
That is where our Constitution checks in

Government gets out of line the Press jumps all over them, people protest, the courts press charges, the voters vote them out of office

No guns thank you

You totally missed the sarcasm in my last post. But the Constitution that you claim will somehow magically stop the Government from becoming tyrannical also guarantees the peoples right to bear arms. I will not give up my right no matter what.

You totally missed the sarcasm in my last post. But the Constitution that you claim will somehow magically stop the Government from becoming tyrannical also guarantees the peoples right to bear arms. I will not give up my right no matter what.
Never said it doesn’t guarantee the right to bear arms

I just said that the Second Amendment does not keep us free
The First Amendment does

This is something that anti-gun fanatics don't understand about the 2nd Amendment and its effect on politics.......the ability of the people to have guns keeps politics civil...for the most part.....

For example.....the Chinese communist controlled banks in China recently stole the life savings of 10s of thousands of people.....when the people went to the banks to demand their money back, the Chinese government sent hired thugs in to beat and grab protestors.....this kind of violence is possible because the thugs know that the people they are beating and making disappear are not going to be able to fight back....they just have to take it.

As you watch in this video.....the communist party white shirts....not brown shirts this time........just rush the peaceful protestors, beat them and carry them off....

Can you imagine this in the United States? How many times do you think the government could do this to Americans before the brown shirts get shot....you know....like Kyle Rittenhouse?

This is something the anti-gun fanatics don't understand.....in countries without the 2nd Amendment, the people have no defense when the government goes rogue and does things like they do in the following video...

To see the attack, go to 5:19 on the video, then imagine the crowd having pistols and rifles.........and you can understand the difference....

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

You mean people who took out loans they couldn't afford? Because banks were told to give them the loans or clinton was going to send janet reno with Federal Civil Rights charges against them?

I have sympathy, but when you vote for democrats and expect good to happen, that's on you...
The thread premise is a lie; comparing the United States to China is idiocy.

We have NEVER needed a Second Amendment

Most of the free world does not have a second amendment
They get along just fine without one…….and have one fifth the murder rate we do
The Second Amendment doesn't protect our freedom, that's baseless rightwing ignorance and stupidity.

We have NEVER needed a Second Amendment

Most of the free world does not have a second amendment
They get along just fine without one…….and have one fifth the murder rate we do
And had over 100 million killed by their own governments or invading governments. To this very day, millions are being killed, enslaved, locked in concentration camps, raped, murdered, beheaded and their heads and headless bodies hung in the streets as intimidation.

Yes, lack of protection of their right to keep and bear arms worked out really well for the rest of the world, doesn't it?

We had an armed population during the Great Depression
Banks lost peoples life savings…….guns were no help
Did government sponsored or controlled gangs beat people in the streets for protesting for their money? Totally different story, isn't it?

And had over 100 million killed by their own governments or invading governments. To this very day, millions are being killed, enslaved, locked in concentration camps, raped, murdered, beheaded and their heads and headless bodies hung in the streets as intimidation.

Yes, lack of protection of their right to keep and bear arms worked out really well for the rest of the world, doesn't it?

What you fail to notice is we have something I like to call a “Constitution”
This Constitution keeps government in check through a Free Press, Free Speech, Courts and a vote to remove leaders who abuse their position

We have never needed armed civilians to do that
”The pen is mightier than the sword”

What you fail to notice is we have something I like to call a “Constitution”
This Constitution keeps government in check through a Free Press, Free Speech, Courts and a vote to remove leaders who abuse their position

We have never needed armed civilians to do that
”The pen is mightier than the sword”

I have to ask, though many have before...............are you really this nuts? Or do you just play this game when you post?

You mean except for the 15 million murdered in Europe by their governments… you mean except for that? Or the 25 million murdered in Russia, the 70 million in China? Right?
More than that. Here are just a few of the many genocides by governments of disarmed populations in just the past 30 years.

This is something that anti-gun fanatics don't understand about the 2nd Amendment and its effect on politics.......the ability of the people to have guns keeps politics civil...for the most part.....

For example.....the Chinese communist controlled banks in China recently stole the life savings of 10s of thousands of people.....when the people went to the banks to demand their money back, the Chinese government sent hired thugs in to beat and grab protestors.....this kind of violence is possible because the thugs know that the people they are beating and making disappear are not going to be able to fight back....they just have to take it.

As you watch in this video.....the communist party white shirts....not brown shirts this time........just rush the peaceful protestors, beat them and carry them off....

Can you imagine this in the United States? How many times do you think the government could do this to Americans before the brown shirts get shot....you know....like Kyle Rittenhouse?

This is something the anti-gun fanatics don't understand.....in countries without the 2nd Amendment, the people have no defense when the government goes rogue and does things like they do in the following video...

To see the attack, go to 5:19 on the video, then imagine the crowd having pistols and rifles.........and you can understand the difference....

Great!

Now tell us how to keep tyrants from taking the 2nd Amendment and our guns away.

Because (having) guns is something they can fix if we are determined to keep them for appearances only.
(see recent ongoing ATF door to door visits)

(and thanks for your reply, Jared)

Those countries lacked a First Amendment to keep Government in check.

Like I said….We have never needed a Second Amendment
200 hundred plus years
For as long as our right to keep and bear arms has been protected, we've never needed them. As soon as that protection is gone and our guns are gone, we'll most certainly need them.

Do you not understand that it is because we have had them for over 200 years that that is the reason we haven't needed to use them? You've proven the deterrence of an armed population.

What happens when somebody like....I don't know... Democrats... ignore the first amendment and try to silence opposition by force calling it "disinformation."

You didn't think this through, did you?
You're right; the left never thinks this through - or perhaps they have thought it through and that's why they want the 2nd Amendment gone.

Luckily, the Founders thought it through and gave us the 2nd Amendment.

They lack a Constitution
Our Constitution ensures we will never have to resort to second amendment remedies
Says the guy calling for violating the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution every single day of his life. Sure, the paper itself will protect us.

You're right; the left never thinks this through - or perhaps they have thought it through and that's why they want the 2nd Amendment gone.

Luckily, the Founders thought it through and gave us the 2nd Amendment.
You OBVIOUSLY do not know how wrong you are

Forum List

Back