How the 2nd Amendment helps to keep freedom...China, and the bank taking life savings story.

You mean the war won by the Continental Army and the French Navy?
Yeah. The Contenental Army made up of men from the militias, initially bringing their own muskets to the fight.

Don't get mad at me because you made a dumb fuck statement. That was citizenry raising up arms against the British crown.

So… You were… As usual… Wrong!!!

You mean the war won by the Continental Army and the French Navy?
Sshhh, don't mention the French, it pisses on the gun nuts bonfire. You have to omit it to sound macho.

Their fallacy is that they believe the 32% of Americans that own a gun will overthrow their government, based on an event over 200 years ago. There's actually a thread on here about people's fears and anxieties being far higher than stats and reality.

Yeah. The Contenental Army made up of men from the militias, initially bringing their own muskets to the fight.

Don't get mad at me because you made a dumb fuck statement. That was citizenry raising up arms against the British crown.

So… You were… As usual… Wrong!!!

No, they were supplied with weapons and training
Militias played a supporting role in the Revolutionary war and were not well regarded

They tended to run when they faced British regulars

:ack-1: I’m skeered

No wonder you stockpile guns and ammo
We have never needed a second amendment, never will
The old adage better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have applies. I'm sure every citizen of every oppressive government in history had thought "It will never happen here". Except for the ones who actually read and understand history and are not sheep.

The old adage better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have applies. I'm sure every citizen of every oppressive government in history had thought "It will never happen here". Except for the ones who actually read and understand history and are not sheep.

They lack a Constitution
Our Constitution ensures we will never have to resort to second amendment remedies

What is your obsession with my "fantasies" which I can assure you, do not involve 'Red Dawn'?
You mean you think you can actually use your private weapons and defeat the US Military?

:slap:

US gun owners are too fat and lazy

Forum List

Back