How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

Agreed.

WB has the telltales signs of a desk jocky

1. Unaccepting Reality
2. Splinters up Ass
3. Politically Correct

1) Unaccepting of Reality? That a soldier calls killing one of his own "leadership" is reality?
2) Not sure why you care about my ass.
3) PC? Not even close. Right is right, regardless of current political whims.

I'll accept that you're insistence on posting idiotic rhetorical questions is a fourth symptom of desk jockism.

Let us know if you come up with an actual thought on this topic. It would be a nice change of pace from the "me too" garbage you have been posting.

Negative.

I received an Honorable Discharge and then used the G.I. Bill to attend college and earn my B.A. :cool:

:cool:
It is a comfort to see that the affirmative arguement for the behaviorial deviation known as "homosexuality" is consistant: Since they cannot defend it, begin a personal attack against all that will not accept the "normal" behavior.

Typical pattern. "We're Here, We're Queer...AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE WE ARE NORMAL, the You must be _______."

lol @ Sunni and Samson's circlejerk.

NitroZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.......the one trick pony.....*yawn*

But you can't help something that is true. ;)

We both agree that Sunni is a disgrace to all the current men and women who are serving in the armed forces, all veterans who served in the armed forces, and this country all together for his hateful and suggestive words. You don't intentionally get someone killed because you dislike who they are/disagree with him. Sunni should be investigated for his "military career" and be punished to the fullest extent.

Today, young people are much more accepting of gays than the older generation. They reject the idea that someone chooses to be gay. If you don't believe it's a choice, it hard to accept the idea it's a sin. As the young grow older, it's inevitable that churches will soften their stand against gays. Support for gay issues including marriage has been gaining strength for over 10 years and there no reason to think the trend is going to reverse or that trend will not effect our churches.

Yes, what great things liberalism is doing for our society. Teaching young kids that its OK to be gay.

However, the country overwhelmingly still rejects the idea of gay marriage. More and more states are refusing to recognize gay marriages, even the blue states like California.
Liberals believe it's OK to be who you are.

Today, young people are much more accepting of gays than the older generation. They reject the idea that someone chooses to be gay. If you don't believe it's a choice, it hard to accept the idea it's a sin. As the young grow older, it's inevitable that churches will soften their stand against gays. Support for gay issues including marriage has been gaining strength for over 10 years and there no reason to think the trend is going to reverse or that trend will not effect our churches.

Yes, what great things liberalism is doing for our society. Teaching young kids that its OK to be gay.

However, the country overwhelmingly still rejects the idea of gay marriage. More and more states are refusing to recognize gay marriages, even the blue states like California.

Great News!

Who I am: a person that does not want to associate myself or family with those who practice deviant behaviour and demand to be recognised as "normal."

Great News!

Who I am: a person that does not want to associate myself or family with those who practice deviant behaviour and demand to be recognised as "normal."
I'm sure gays have no desire to associate with you either.

Great News!

I'm sure gays have no desire to associate with you either.

While I do not speak for the whole of the gay community, I can certainly say I don't... Nor would I want to associate myself with any of the people here who condemn homosexuality and mark it as a "sin."

The % supporting gay marriage is the majority now.

Great News!

Then don't in your private life.

While I do not speak for the whole of the gay community, I can certainly say I don't... Nor would I want to associate myself with any of the people here who condemn homosexuality and mark it as a "sin."
Hey, if you only want to hang around with sodomites that's your prerogative. :cool:

You've openly advocated murdering people for being homosexual.

Are there any other groups of people you advocate murdering?

You're afraid to answer the question aren't you?

Sunni Man is a latent homosexual, Parsifal. He is no different than the gay SA leadership in the bad old days in Germany.

And people who hate child molesters are really child molesters.

And people who hate rapists are really rapists.

See the logic. :lol: :cuckoo:

Projection and social defunct dissonance are real, factual disorders, and you fit both models, Sunni Man.

Sunni Man is a latent homosexual, Parsifal. He is no different than the gay SA leadership in the bad old days in Germany.

Yes, everyone who disagrees with a lefty is a closeted homo, homophobe, bigot, racist, and a poopy pants. You're making the baby Jesus cry.

Forum List

Back