How To Start Real Change

b/c carrying age old baggage around it just idiotic.

It's 2018, the people that are becoming official adults this year had nothing to do with last century.
So the racist PEOPLE from the last century have nothing to do w/today.

OK, well what about the racist LAWS and POLICIES from the last century, do they have something to do w/today?

Last edited:
I don't know. That's why it was phrased as a question. I recall some NOI leaders, like Farrakhan, saying some things ...
Don't tell me what Farrakhan says. Tell me what he has done to white people as group.

What ability does Farrakhan have to do white people any harm ? When was the last time you had to worry whether Farrakhan was going to discriminate against u ? Or whether a NOI loan officer was going to turn u down for a mortgage?

Never.

Actually members of the NOI have a much greater chance of being the victims of discrimination at whites hands. Without power, black racism is pretty impotent.

Louis Farrakhan never bombed a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan (responsible for making almost all of the drugs needed to fight major illness in that impoverished nation)

White people did.

The false claim that it was a lab for chemical weapons.

Farrakhan never overthrew any foreign governments that had been elected by their people, only to replace them with dictators.

Farrakhan didn’t bomb the home of a foreign leader, killing his daughter in the process, or arm a rebel group in Nicaragua responsible for the deaths of over 30,000 civilians, or give guns to governments in El Salvador and Guatemala that regularly tortured and executed their people.

Reagan did that.

And I'm not giving anyone any advice I am pointing out the fact that Blacks don't really care about other Blacks getting murdered by Blacks.
Black community leaders discuss crime in urban communities often.

But I don't expect you to know about the cure violence projects all over the USA. Like in, Chicago and New York and all over world in places like Honduras and parts of Africa or the interrupters

Or the black star project, Not to mention that black people created one the biggest social movements this century in black lives matter, to highlight, not just police brutality, but black lives matter in general.

But you don't know this. Because you don’t know hardly any black people and haven’t spent time yourself in those communities. And you most likely don’t read or listen to black media, where not only are the issues covered, but the efforts made by people in the community to address those problems are also highlighted;

Needless to say you don’t know about groups like the Nation of Islam, which have a long track record of effective anti-crime initiatives in urban communities (and a history of getting black men with records moving in a more productive direction), And you don’t know about folks like the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who has been involved multiple initiatives aimed at addressing violence and crime on the South Side Chicago or the ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families but the media does not report on that.

Finally do you care about your white brothers that are getting killed in Russia by us air strikes ?

Why don't you go and help your white brothers ?

Isn't the NOI anti-white and pro-segregation? If so, that pretty much excludes them from serious consideration.
The NOI is anti white racist and pro segregation. No that doesnt exclude them from consideration serious or otherwise.

Regardless, religion is weak and getting weaker, and most Americans are not too keen on Islam, since it's a vile religion that subjugates women and calls for the oppression of all non-believers.
It's time whitey grew up and looked at the laws and policies whitey made that created the problems.

Why aren't blacks making the laws?
93vnk9v.gif

Because of Vladimir Putin? In the U.S.? I don't believe you.
This isnt a dissicussion about religion. I was just telling you that your claim that the NOI should be excluded from consideration was weak at best.

Please. There are plenty of blacks who believe whites are inferior. There is one in this very thread. So that's a completely absurd expectation and you know it.
Oh god. Here goes another white boy with a deflection. Lets stay on topic. The discussion is about how whites feel Blacks are inferior.

Expecting NO white people to be racist is just stupid. Sorry.

I mean, you yourself have spouted off about black supremacy in the past. Whether you were joking, trolling, or serious, I cannot surmise, but there it is. Now we're going to expect saintliness from an entire race of people, but not from your own? Stop giving us so much credit.
I would never expect a white person to not be racist. I agree its stupid to have such an expectation. Whites are genetically prone to be racists. Its all part of their cognitive dissonance induced by that fear of genetic annihilation. Now youre showing that intellect I thought I glimpsed. Glad you agree its stupid to expect a white person not to be racist.

That's not what I said. You shouldn't expect a white person to be racist. You also shouldn't expect ALL white people to not be racist.

Again, nuance. But I'm quickly coming to learn that it's not your strong suite.

Y'all are a lot like Trump supporters in that way. Did you know that? I argue with them a lot too, and you (Asclepias and IM2) use very similar communication strategies.

No John we don't. You just fail to understand the distrust whites create or the fact that whites continue being racists because you are white and don't want to. You are talking about nuance? We are just always supposed to see subtle differences when they may not exist? You are so dumb that you talk about black supremacy without understanding that if not for whites telling us how inferior we are that probably no one black would have looked for ways to say we are superior to whites. You have a simpletons understanding of a very complex situation. instead of you trying to lecture us blacks, start working to rid the white community if i's racism.

You don't actually know my opinions on most issues simply because you've never been level-headed enough for me to have a serious discussion with you. Stop acting like you know my mind. You haven't a clue.

Not to worry, if I met you on the street and you got in my face, I'd whoop your ass.
White men wimp out when they have to square up to black men in unarmed 1 on 1 combat.

Because deep down you know if a black man bashed in your brains, it would not be completly undeserved
I deserved to have my brains bashed in by a brutha because I'm white? :cuckoo:
I said "deep down you know if a black man bashed in your brains, it would not be completely undeserved"

That "Black men may hurt me" drives most of your racism.

And I'm not giving anyone any advice I am pointing out the fact that Blacks don't really care about other Blacks getting murdered by Blacks.

But I don't expect you to know about the cure violence projects all over the USA. Like in, Chicago and New York and all over world in places like Honduras and parts of Africa or the interrupters

Or the black star project, Not to mention that black people created one the biggest social movements this century in black lives matter, to highlight, not just police brutality, but black lives matter in general.

But you don't know this. Because you don’t know hardly any black people and haven’t spent time yourself in those communities. And you most likely don’t read or listen to black media, where not only are the issues covered, but the efforts made by people in the community to address those problems are also highlighted;

Needless to say you don’t know about groups like the Nation of Islam, which have a long track record of effective anti-crime initiatives in urban communities (and a history of getting black men with records moving in a more productive direction), And you don’t know about folks like the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who has been involved multiple initiatives aimed at addressing violence and crime on the South Side Chicago or the ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families but the media does not report on that.

Finally do you care about your white brothers that are getting killed in Russia by us air strikes ?

Isn't the NOI anti-white and pro-segregation? If so, that pretty much excludes them from serious consideration.
The NOI is anti white racist and pro segregation. No that doesnt exclude them from consideration serious or otherwise.

Regardless, religion is weak and getting weaker, and most Americans are not too keen on Islam, since it's a vile religion that subjugates women and calls for the oppression of all non-believers.
It's time whitey grew up and looked at the laws and policies whitey made that created the problems.

93vnk9v.gif

This isnt a dissicussion about religion. I was just telling you that your claim that the NOI should be excluded from consideration was weak at best.

I didn't say it should be excluded. I said IF ____ THEN it should, and will, be excluded from consideration. I don't know that much about it except that I'm sure I've read NOI leaders saying flagrantly anti-white and pro-segregationist things in the past. If that has changed, so be it.

93vnk9v.gif

I didn't say it should be excluded. I said IF ____ THEN it should, and will, be excluded from consideration. I don't know that much about it except that I'm sure I've read NOI leaders saying flagrantly anti-white and pro-segregationist things in the past. If that has changed, so be it.
There is nothing wrong with being pro segregation as long as its not forced segregation. Yes the NOI says anti white things because whites as a group are the enemies. Now why would you think Black people would feel such a thing was true if whites were so trustworthy?

93vnk9v.gif

There is nothing wrong with being pro segregation as long as its not forced segregation. Yes the NOI says anti white things because whites as a group are the enemies. Now why would you think Black people would feel such a thing was true if whites were so trustworthy?

So ... why would white people take a group seriously that hates them by default? Makes no damn sense. It's like black people wanting to be friendly with the modern-day KKK.

You know where there aren't many white people? Most of the rest of the world. You should try it out. Who knows ... maybe Ghana is the perfect home for you!

Nah. I was born here. My family has been here longer than yours. I am more American than you. My family sacrificed more and bled more to be part of this nation than you or your family did. So you move. There are plenty of all white countries where you can go live where you won't have to worry about blacks complaining about white racism. You should go find one. Maybe Russia, that might be the perfect home for you. All white and no can complain about anything. Whitey gets to do whatever he wants.

I'm not the one who complains all the time.

And Russia isn't even close to being all white. Wtf are you talking about?

I just figure, we're so bad, and the country is so racist, why would you even want to live here? Why wouldn't you want to live with all black people, where those mean white people can't pick on you anymore?

Yeah I guess Ukranians and Chechens aren't white. I figure that since I was born here you can suck my mother fucking d---. I'm going to complain and work until white racism dies or I do. If you don't like that, leave the country.

What are you going to put on your tombstone? "Idealism and anger make for a nasty cocktail"?

What are you going to put on yours? Dumb and white full of opinions about how blacks should see us?

The problem you have is that what we are talking about are things that were and are not being done by one individual. We are looking at a societal problem.

I did. Because those laws and policies in many cases extended into this century, and some still exist. Also the damage caused by past policies have not been fixed, therefore the existing damage is part of this century. All of this inability to understand these matters are included in me saying that whitey needs to grow up and look at the laws ad policies whitey made that created the problem.
It's not an INABILITY for them to do so, it's a blatant UNWILLINGNESS for them to do it. They much rather continue to keep the proverbial foot on black people's neck while they scream "PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR OWN BOOTSTRAPS!", "DO FOR SELF!", "CLEAN UP YOUR OWN COMMUNITY!", blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....!

So ... why would white people take a group seriously that hates them by default? Makes no damn sense. It's like black people wanting to be friendly with the modern-day KKK.
Who said anything about whites taking Black people seriously? What did that have to do with my question?

You know where there aren't many white people? Most of the rest of the world. You should try it out. Who knows ... maybe Ghana is the perfect home for you!

Nah. I was born here. My family has been here longer than yours. I am more American than you. My family sacrificed more and bled more to be part of this nation than you or your family did. So you move. There are plenty of all white countries where you can go live where you won't have to worry about blacks complaining about white racism. You should go find one. Maybe Russia, that might be the perfect home for you. All white and no can complain about anything. Whitey gets to do whatever he wants.

I'm not the one who complains all the time.

And Russia isn't even close to being all white. Wtf are you talking about?

I just figure, we're so bad, and the country is so racist, why would you even want to live here? Why wouldn't you want to live with all black people, where those mean white people can't pick on you anymore?

Yeah I guess Ukranians and Chechens aren't white. I figure that since I was born here you can suck my mother fucking d---. I'm going to complain and work until white racism dies or I do. If you don't like that, leave the country.

What are you going to put on your tombstone? "Idealism and anger make for a nasty cocktail"?

What are you going to put on yours? Dumb and white full of opinions about how blacks should see us?

The problem you have is that what we are talking about are things that were and are not being done by one individual. We are looking at a societal problem.

I don't know yet. I'm young and full of life. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

As for black people, it's not a very important subject to me. But I have been having fun talking to you gentleman.

But after 400 years of whites doing unfriendly things to us, you expect us to take whites seriously. That's arrogance.

Shouldnt black people start at the local level, in their own communities?
Yea, maybe they should start there. Maybe they should fix their own problems, caused by their own actions, instead of blaming "the white man"
I understand white people treated you badly, but my gawd. Move on
Table 21
Oh, speaking of treating blacks badly..
Top 5 African Countries Where Slavery Is Still Rampant
It isnt just america where blacks are treated poorly by some :eusa_whistle:
Because whenever blacks start gaining a foothold and really do for themselves, whites swoop in a rage to burn the whole damn thing down...
It's Been 96 Years Since White Mobs Destroyed Tulsa's Black Wall Street | Colorlines
One incident 96 years ago?

But after 400 years of whites doing unfriendly things to us, you expect us to take whites seriously. That's arrogance.
I'm still trying to figure out where that even came from. I ask him why would Blacks feel so anti white and starts talking about us wanting whites to take us seriously.

Do you want real change, or not (thread title)? Do you want blacks and whites to get along better, or do you just want white people to vanish in a puff of smoke? Because the latter isn't likely to happen. Especially not in your lifetime.

There is nothing I have said that is racist. Now as I read you white bastards in every thread cheering the deaths of unarmed blacks talking about how they got what they deserve for doing nothing, I don't have any ability to listen to you bitch like a milk starved infant about how whites are being done in South Africa. Those whites put blacks through every manner of atrocity, raped their children, women and men, they murdered infants and everything else to run a minority government and now that some of the blacks are fighting back your bitch ass is crying. So it's like this, if you whites can tell me how blacks deserve to get killed by police for running away, or for any crime they commit, then whites who were part of 100 plus years of racial terror against those blacks in south afrca are also getting what they deserve.

The reason no white person takes BLM seriously is because of the lies told about Michael Brown. That's basically it. They only have their own lack of honesty to blame for the reason their cause isn't getting much sympathy these days.
IM2's post didn't mention #BlackLivesMatter, or even suggest it. Why are you bringing it up?

Wait, lemme guess...

brb_have_to_move_the_goalposts_02_group_of_men_moving_a_football_goalpost_big.jpg

???
I havent seen whites cheer about unarmed blacks being killed for doing nothing

I'm still trying to figure out where that even came from. I ask him why would Blacks feel so anti white and starts talking about us wanting whites to take us seriously.

My point is that no one gives a shit about the NOI precisely because they have no incentive to. Except for a tiny group of blacks who hate white people. What a change-maker!

Forum List

Back