How to Tell If a Trump Supporter Is Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
Ask any white conservative, including one who supports Trump, the following three questions:

1) Do you have more in common with, and are you personally more comfortable in the company of, a white leftist or a black conservative?

2) Would you rather have nine white leftists or nine black conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court?

3) Would you rather your child marry a black Christian conservative or a white non-Christian liberal?

A white racist would prefer the whites in each case.

I have asked these questions of thousands of Trump supporters at lectures and on my radio show. Not once has a white Trump-supporting conservative said he or she would be more comfortable in the presence of a white leftist than a black conservative, or would prefer an all-white liberal Supreme Court to an all-black conservative Supreme Court. Not once has a white Christian conservative said he or she would prefer their child marry a white non-Christian liberal to a black Christian conservative.

The arbiters of judge, jury and executioners never leave human stage. They are just packaged differently masking themselves as pure of heart while promoting the worse humans can do in violating each other. Those who disagree or even remotely question any of it are villified by the new rulers. You rule but can not understand why there are more problems. So it has to be other people who are at fault.

Ask any white conservative, including one who supports Trump, the following three questions:

1) Do you have more in common with, and are you personally more comfortable in the company of, a white leftist or a black conservative?

2) Would you rather have nine white leftists or nine black conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court?

3) Would you rather your child marry a black Christian conservative or a white non-Christian liberal?

I have asked these questions of thousands of Trump supporters at lectures and on my radio show. Not once has a white Trump-supporting conservative said he or she would be more comfortable in the presence of a white leftist than a black conservative, or would prefer an all-white liberal Supreme Court to an all-black conservative Supreme Court. Not once has a white Christian conservative said he or she would prefer their child marry a white non-Christian liberal to a black Christian conservative.
Because no one listens to you lol

My answer:

1. I would have more in common with a black, white or green conservative.

2. I would rather have nine constructionalists on the Supreme court, black, white, or green.

3. I would rather my child marry a black, white or green honest person of faith.

So, does that make me a racist? Nevermind, I don't even care what you think. You and most people are too hung up on race.

Not all supporters are racists, its just that racism isnt a show stopper for them.

Of the only two black republicans in congress. Tim Scott called Trump's tweets offensive. And Hurd wont seek re-election.

How to Tell If a Trump Supporter Is Racist
One question:

Do you support dOnald tRump?

If the answer is yes, he's most likely a racist.
Baaa Baaa......
yep...
duv46oa4adj21.jpg

Yea! I’m not racist. Did ya hear that IM2?

If you voted and still support trump you are a certified idiot and racist.

My answer:

2. I would rather have nine constructionalists on the Supreme court, black, white, or green.

3. I would rather my child marry a black, white or green honest person of faith.

So, does that make me a racist? Nevermind, I don't even care what you think. You and most people are too hung up on race.
Have you read any of my posts? I agree with Prager. And I like your answers.

What? I'm comfortable with anyone. Obviously I wouldn't talk politics much with someone who is a left-winger, but that doesn't mean I'll be uncomfortable. I just would not talk politics with them. There are a million topics in this world, and I'm going to pick the one I know will cause friction between me and someone else? Why?

What I'm uncomfortable with, is anyone with a self-righteous know-it-all entitled attitude. Anyone, black, white, purple, or green, who acts like they are owed something, and anyone with a difference of opinion, must therefore be a racists, I'm going to be uncomfortable with. I get away from those spoiled brats, who think they are owed something.

Now when you say, who do I have more in common with.... well obviously I have more in common with someone who is more like me. But that's not even a race thing. Like for example, I'm a total nerd. I have three full size computers in my house, and I use all of them constantly, and two of them I built from scratch. So if you get me with another computer nerd, we usually end up talking stupid techy crap, and CPUs and Ghz, and SSDs, linux, M$, Intel/AMD and all kinds of dumb stuff. Doesn't matter if they are black, white, purple or grey.

On the other hand, one of my closest friends, was a Somali Muslim chick, and we had nothing in common. She's talking about Islamic holidays, and I'm talking about Easter, and she's talking about festivals friends and hijab hair styles, and I'm talking about computer games and network connections. Nothing in common whatsoever. Great friends. Played games, went to a few movies. Very sad when she moved to Seattle.

Black Christian, conservative or liberal doesn't matter. The Bible says that a Christian does not marry a non-Christian. So that's not even a question. I'll take the black christian a thousand times, over some pagan chick.

Honestly, my parents modeled that to some extent. When I was young, my mother was not quite on the same political spectrum as my father, who was always hard core right-wing. And when they disagreed on something, they would just say "Oh I see" and that was the end of it. They never fought over something silly as politics. How dumb is that? You argue in the realm of public opinion, and on open forums, and even sometimes with friends. But family is family, and you always keep the peace in the home. If you disagree on what color to paint the living room, well obviously you got to hash that out.

But arguing over a tax levy on soda? No. You love each other, and ignore those differences. As if it really matters? Come on. You think because your spouse voted differently than you, it's going to sway the entire election? No? You don't? Then why have friction in the home, over one stupid vote that makes no real difference? So dumb to me.

By the way, my mother is now even more hard core right-wing than my father is. You guys really turned her off to your ideology, when every single person who even asked a question, was accused of being racists.

Would you rather have nine white leftists or nine black conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court?

Amazon.com: my grandfather's son

Justice Clarence Thomas

Any questions on that? Or do you need me to explain it?

Pretty sure your test there is useful, but not conclusive. Because if you ask ANY leftist, Black conservatives are not really black... See the Al Sharpton "diversity points" memo....

:5_1_12024:

Those questions are more along the lines of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" kinda thing.. But there's NO doubt that on other "scoring systems" -- POLITICS is a higher tool of discrimination than race....

What? I'm comfortable with anyone. Obviously I wouldn't talk politics much with someone who is a left-winger, but that doesn't mean I'll be uncomfortable. I just would not talk politics with them. There are a million topics in this world, and I'm going to pick the one I know will cause friction between me and someone else? Why?

Must not have many leftist friends. Because you can't get thru the hors d'ouvres before they bring up political stickiness. After living in Cali for many years -- I KNOW this to be true...Then you learn that you don't "pick the million topics" that are not political...

Just tossing your plastic in the "other recyclables" bin can get you a lecture...

And god forbid you should ASK for a plastic bag at the store or drive an SUV or own a gun...

My answer:

Have you read any of my posts? I agree with Prager. And I like your answers.
I didn't mean to be rude. I'm sorry. And I hate to ask this for feeling stupid, but who is Prager?

Must not have many leftist friends. Because you can't get thru the hors d'ouvres before they bring up political stickiness. After living in Cali for many years -- I KNOW this to be true...Then you learn that you don't "pick the million topics" that are not political...

Just tossing your plastic in the "other recyclables" bin can get you a lecture...

And god forbid you should ASK for a plastic bag at the store or drive an SUV or own a gun...

Well, I have a friend at work right now that is left-wing, and we get along great. Wonderful girl. She's Wiccan too.

She knows I'm hard core right-wing, and I know she's hard-core left-wing.

In fact, I had two of them sitting there saying "Yeah things are terrible now in Trump's America." I just asked "So tell me, what specifically in your life is worse, than it was two years ago?".

I got this "You don't understand because you are a white male", and I said "Ok, explain it to me, because last I checked the stop light still turned green eventually, and my utility bills are not any different, and honestly my income is up at this job... so explain it to me. Tell me what is different".

And they eventually just said nothing was any worse. And we moved on.

I think it's a bit hard to be confrontational, when you simply ask them to explain their position. Then eventually they realize you are just asking a question.

Now some people are rabid emotionalists..... just let them vent, and move on to a new topic.

But my favorite de-programming, was when they were screaming about the tax cuts on the corporate tax, and how we should raise taxes. I just asked them "What do you think about Apple creating hundreds of jobs in Ireland?" well that's bad "Well why do you think they did that?" well um maybe because of the tax rates are lower there "Well what do you think companies will do if we jack tax rates back up?"

silence.

Next topic. Just let them think about it, and move on to that new lunch place down the street.

But I get what you are saying. Some of these left-wingers are disgusting slobs like Antifa, and they have no intention of talking, they just want to yell like toddlers. Ok... just talk about sports, or the weather or something. That's what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back