How to Tell If a Trump Supporter Is Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask any white conservative, including one who supports Trump, the following three questions:

1) Do you have more in common with, and are you personally more comfortable in the company of, a white leftist or a black conservative?

2) Would you rather have nine white leftists or nine black conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court?

3) Would you rather your child marry a black Christian conservative or a white non-Christian liberal?

A white racist would prefer the whites in each case.

I have asked these questions of thousands of Trump supporters at lectures and on my radio show. Not once has a white Trump-supporting conservative said he or she would be more comfortable in the presence of a white leftist than a black conservative, or would prefer an all-white liberal Supreme Court to an all-black conservative Supreme Court. Not once has a white Christian conservative said he or she would prefer their child marry a white non-Christian liberal to a black Christian conservative.
Well...who wants to be around *******?

Ask any white conservative, including one who supports Trump, the following three questions:

1) Do you have more in common with, and are you personally more comfortable in the company of, a white leftist or a black conservative?

2) Would you rather have nine white leftists or nine black conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court?

3) Would you rather your child marry a black Christian conservative or a white non-Christian liberal?

I have asked these questions of thousands of Trump supporters at lectures and on my radio show. Not once has a white Trump-supporting conservative said he or she would be more comfortable in the presence of a white leftist than a black conservative, or would prefer an all-white liberal Supreme Court to an all-black conservative Supreme Court. Not once has a white Christian conservative said he or she would prefer their child marry a white non-Christian liberal to a black Christian conservative.

I answered "black conservative" to every single one of these. But here on USMB make no mistake: the white supremacists come out to play, cause they can't in real life.

My parents and my in-laws are also Trump supports and not bigots. I wish folks could know that honestly, most Trump supporters are not like the small but vocal faction here. But what are you gonna do.

Well...who wants to be around *******?

Yep this one's a bigot I knew that

Because no one listens to you lol

This one's a bigot I knew that

I answered "black conservative" to every single one of these. But here on USMB make no mistake: the white supremacists come out to play, cause they can't in real life.

My parents and my in-laws are also Trump supports and not bigots. I wish folks could know that honestly, most Trump supporters are not like the small but vocal faction here. But what are you gonna do.

You don't have to have your own custom fitted white robe and hood to be a racist. If you support an unquestionably racist president, and his unquestionably racist programs and plans, you are a racist.

why do libs white or black hate black conservatives? Why do they call them uncle toms?

Because they’re libtards and hate anyone who is conservative and likes what President Trump is doing. They are the racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why do libs white or black hate black conservatives? Why do they call them uncle toms?

Because they’re libtards and hate anyone who is conservative and likes what President Trump is doing. They are the racist.

Trump is not conservative. He's nuts.

Coming from a liberal asshole. Typical. You bring nothing of value to any forums, just your ignorant low life bullshit

Coming from a liberal asshole. Typical. You bring nothing of value to any forums, just your ignorant low life bullshit

Please show that Trump is conservative instead of just for himself.

You don't have to have your own custom fitted white robe and hood to be a racist. If you support an unquestionably racist president, and his unquestionably racist programs and plans, you are a racist.

You keep trying to float that but it's a total fail.

On the other hand, if you engage in Puritan zealotry, you're a Puritan Zealot. You realize this is why you're losing the culture, right?

You can ask my two kids, ages 22 and 20. My daughter doesn't even identify as a liberal anymore. She identifies as a "moderate" now. (She's the only one in our family who is not conservative.)

Everyone's nagging, chiding, finger-pointing and speech-monitoring great aunt has never been cool. Me, I'm just watching it all go down and laughing.

In other news, right now I'm a Trump voter.

Call me racist again and I will donate and work for his campaign.

Try me.

Trump is not, has never been and never will be a conservative. He's a Bunko artist. And you bought the snake oil. Take a good hard look him for a change and you won't like what you see. Conservatives will retake the Republican Party but it's going to take years. The Party is broken right now.

In case you haven't noticed, Trumps Father was a card carrying John Birch Society (one step off a KKK open member). And that would explain some of Trumps actions. The Conservatives warned us all back in the 70s and early 80s about allowing the JBCs into the Republican party and where it would lead. Well, here we are today. And you fell for it. I want my Conservatives back again.

Liberals always say the same shit. Especially you. You spout the same bullshit all the time. Typical liberal scumbag.

Trump is not, has never been and never will be a conservative. He's a Bunko artist. And you bought the snake oil. Take a good hard look him for a change and you won't like what you see. Conservatives will retake the Republican Party but it's going to take years. The Party is broken right now.

In case you haven't noticed, Trumps Father was a card carrying John Birch Society (one step off a KKK open member). And that would explain some of Trumps actions. The Conservatives warned us all back in the 70s and early 80s about allowing the JBCs into the Republican party and where it would lead. Well, here we are today. And you fell for it. I want my Conservatives back again.

I have seen your diarrhea of the mouth post. You bring nothing to the table just more liberal bullshit
Get ready for 4 more years of him.

I have seen your diarrhea of the mouth post. You bring nothing to the table just more liberal bullshit
Get ready for 4 more years of him.

Just sit back and enjoy for now. It's going to be a rough 2 years ahead unless the Dems can get someone as crappy as Hillary to run again and I wouldn't look for that to happen this time around. Biden isn't my first choice but he WILL defeat Trump. As it stands right now, almost every Dem Candidate can beat Trump unless Trump can do something along the lines of the second coming. And I think Jesus will sit this one out.

Liberals always say the same shit. Especially you. You spout the same bullshit all the time. Typical liberal scumbag.

No more free rides.

Yeah... The question Prager is testing is whether any of the conservatives he asks is more of an ideological bigot than a racist, and whether they are more likely to admit their ideological bigotry than their racism. Turns out (if we choose to believe him), they all answer as expected, since ideological bigotry is commonly considered to be less of a moral failing than racism.

Also, whether they are prepared to lie about, or whether they are even aware of, their racism.

A demonstration they are not racist this "test" is most assuredly not, and the way in which Prager poses his skewed question demonstrates pretty conclusively that he knows he has a too-smart-by-half job at hand to hide away the racism. All told, that's another instance of conservative dumbassery in service of invincible ignorance about their depravity.

On the other hand, Prager can claim success; after all, you fell for that transparent scam - and you likely aren't the only one.

How to Tell If a Trump Supporter Is Racist
One question:

Do you support dOnald tRump?

If the answer is yes, he's most likely a racist.
Baaa Baaa......
yep...
duv46oa4adj21.jpg
FB_IMG_1564822329552.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back