How Trump spent the war years

Who gives a shit where Trump spent the war.

Hell. He wouldn't be bump on the radar if he wasn't cleaning up in the polls.

As for McCain? He ain't a hero. He survived as a POW and came back to a life in Congress at taxpayer expense.

Trump is obviously saying something those polled like or he wouldn't be leading in the national polls.

Rightass should address those facts rather than trying the denigrate Trump's lack of service in the Vietnam war.

Who the fuck cares if he served in Vietnam or not?

I sure don't.

As for McCain? He ain't a hero. He survived as a POW and came back to a life in Congress at taxpayer expense.

Trump is obviously saying something those polled like or he wouldn't be leading in the national polls.

Rightass should address those facts rather than trying the denigrate Trump's lack of service in the Vietnam war.

I sure don't.

Why Trump is pulling 22% in the polls

So....the new polls out today show Republicans favor the candidate who sneers at POWs

Says a lot about the rest of the field and much more about the Republucan base

Yes, 21% of them, it's overwhelming. On the other hand most of your party voted for the candidate, John Fing Kerry, who says the military are baby murderers and terrorists, an actual strong majority of them. If Trump says that much about Republicans, wow, what Kerry says about you is devastating.

You didn't think that one through, big guy. Want to play another round?
Unlike Trump......John Kerry was an actual war hero. Silver Star, Bronze Star, Purple Heart

I think it is quite telling how conservatives honor Donald Trump while they condemn John Kerry

Sorry, thought the post was for me, but apparently it wasn't. You clicked reply on the wrong link there, big guy. Let me know if you have anything for me
Actually, it was for you

Republicans leading candidate for President

IT WAS THE spring of 1968, and Donald Trump had it good. He was 21 years old and handsome, with a full head of hair. He'd avoided the Vietnam War draft on his way to earning an Ivy League degree. He was fond of fancy dinners, beautiful women, and outrageous clubs.

Most important, he had a job in his father's real estate company and a brain bursting with moneymaking ideas that would make him a billionaire.

"When I graduated from college, I had a net worth of perhaps $200,000," he said in his 1987 autobiography Trump: The Art of the Deal, written with Tony Schwartz. (That's about $1.4 million in 2015 dollars.) "I had my eye on Manhattan."

More than 8,000 miles away, John McCain sat in a tiny, squalid North Vietnamese prison cell. The Navy pilot's body was broken from a plane crash, starvation, botched operations, and months of torture.

The stark contrast in their fortunes was thrown into sharp relief this month when Trump belittled McCain during a campaign speech in Iowa. "He's not a war hero," Trump said of McCain. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

What was Bill Clinton doing I wonder?

Lots of people you look up to didn't fight in Nam did they?

Graham had it right when he called Trump a "political car wreck". Everyone wants to see it and are rubber necking to catch a glimpse of the political oddity.

While the Dem pray that he stays at the top of the GOP polls, it is very doubtful that he will. Just a matter of time before his unfiltered, and unplanned speeches sink him.

IT WAS THE spring of 1968, and Donald Trump had it good. He was 21 years old and handsome, with a full head of hair. He'd avoided the Vietnam War draft on his way to earning an Ivy League degree. He was fond of fancy dinners, beautiful women, and outrageous clubs.

Most important, he had a job in his father's real estate company and a brain bursting with moneymaking ideas that would make him a billionaire.

"When I graduated from college, I had a net worth of perhaps $200,000," he said in his 1987 autobiography Trump: The Art of the Deal, written with Tony Schwartz. (That's about $1.4 million in 2015 dollars.) "I had my eye on Manhattan."

More than 8,000 miles away, John McCain sat in a tiny, squalid North Vietnamese prison cell. The Navy pilot's body was broken from a plane crash, starvation, botched operations, and months of torture.

The stark contrast in their fortunes was thrown into sharp relief this month when Trump belittled McCain during a campaign speech in Iowa. "He's not a war hero," Trump said of McCain. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

Who cares?

Bill Clinton is not ridiculing POWs....the leading Republican candidate for President is

Im still trying to figure out what branch of military service Rubio served in since he is so eager to send the US military to fight for Iran.

Who cares?

Bill Clinton is not ridiculing POWs....the leading Republican candidate for President is

Boo fucking hoo

If Mcains skin is so thin he shouldn't be a politician nor should he call citizens "crazies"

Who cares?

Nah. Clinton just hid out in the ROTC till he found out his number was way high.

He then dumped the ROTC and actually protested against the war.

But. Who gives a shit? Obviously Rightass does as she brought it up with Trump. LOL

I wonder if Trump and slick Willie were hangin out together back in the day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bill Clinton is not running for President in 2016. Donnie Trump, the King of Deferrals, is.....

Swish, Jimbo misses another point. The point is you voted for Clinton, what you are saying isn't a standard to you, just a hack, Partisan attack. That is completely relevant, that you actually don't give a shit about the point you're making other than it being a gotcha game with Republicans

So....the new polls out today show Republicans favor the candidate who sneers at POWs

Yes, 21% of them, it's overwhelming. On the other hand most of your party voted for the candidate, John Fing Kerry, who says the military are baby murderers and terrorists, an actual strong majority of them. If Trump says that much about Republicans, wow, what Kerry says about you is devastating.

Unlike Trump......John Kerry was an actual war hero. Silver Star, Bronze Star, Purple Heart

I think it is quite telling how conservatives honor Donald Trump while they condemn John Kerry

Sorry, thought the post was for me, but apparently it wasn't. You clicked reply on the wrong link there, big guy. Let me know if you have anything for me
Actually, it was for you

Why do I give a shit what conservatives think? Why are you asking me then?

I sure don't.

Funny thing was, when McCain was running against Obama, McCain was a hero and Obama was a draft dodger.

Funny how things conveniently change, isn't it? All of a sudden no right wingers care about draft dodgers and those people who served aren't heroes anyway.

Until of course the next Democrat who didn't serve comes up against a Republican who did, then all of a sudden it matters.

Actually, it was for you

Cuz you're a conservative. :)

I sure don't.

Funny thing was, when McCain was running against Obama, McCain was a hero and Obama was a draft dodger.

Funny how things conveniently change, isn't it? All of a sudden no right wingers care about draft dodgers and those people who served aren't heroes anyway.

Until of course the next Democrat who didn't serve comes up against a Republican who did, then all of a sudden it matters.

Um...Obama was 13 when the draft ended. You're confused there, no one said he was a "draft dodger." You thinking of Clinton, Holmes?

Actually, it was for you

Cuz you're an idiot

Actually, it was for you

Cuz you're an idiot

Okay, a closet conservative. Better? :p

Actually, it was for you

Cuz you're an idiot

Yeah, I have a problem being honest about my views. That's pretty clear in my posts, beating around the bush, being bashful. If you're not a blond, what a wasted opportunity that is

Actually, it was for you

Cuz you're an idiot

Yeah, I have a problem being honest about my views. That's pretty clear in my posts, beating around the bush, being bashful. If you're not a blond, what a wasted opportunity that is

Okay, maybe you are a more right leaning libertarian, but you seem to hold a lot of conservative views. You seem to support the more conservative and/or republican candidates. Have you ever voted for a democrat?

Forum List

Back