How will you feel when you find you you are paying for "the wall?"

How might Trump pay for his wall? He's suggested a tax on goods imported from Mexico. Great, right? Well, just who buys goods imported into the U.S. from Mexico? It's not Mexicans or Canadians.
Either way, I will feel more secure.

Many Americans feel that they have been paying for things that they don't want. If the wall lessens the cost of illegal immigration, slows the flow of drugs and pisses off the idiots, it won't be the worst investment we've made.

you don't even understand how you've been conned.

You kissed Obama's ass for 8 years because he conned you into believing being black made him qualified. Pucker up.
Obama got his 60%+ JARs the old fashioned way....

He earned them

jpg
You left out the record numbers on food stamps and the almost $20 trillion in debt he own. But keep kissing his black ass, NL.

Fake news....
Is that how you rationalize not knowing anything, o?
We know you believe your fake news IBS....:lol:
I tend to go to primary sources, O........

I bet you won't list your 3 primary sources of information.....
Yes, sources like the fake news....we know....
Do you understand what "primary source" means, O?

I'm amazing, aren't I?

You're just the typical Obama NL.

Illegal immigration costs the taxpayer over 100 billion a year, the wall will pay for itself.
Any chance you might have a citation for that?
Illegal Immigrants Get More Welfare Than American Families
CIS, Newsmax....

Don't wonder why you are an imbecile, Red....

Why didn't you just say post a source with which you agree or you'll ignore it? What a fucking pussy you are.
CIS is a small shop in DC which has been cranking out this anti-immigration crap for decades.....

Because data of this type is very difficult to find, these studies rely heavily on assumptions.....as anyone versed in this kind of work will tell you, small changes in assumptions can generate substantial differences in end results...

CIS is not equipped to do this kind of work....

that's why they pump out propaganda...

and that is why you find crap like this at Newsmax...

Fake news....

I'm amazing, aren't I?
We understand your top three sources....

1) fake news
2) fake news
3) Obamas web site....

Illegal immigration costs the taxpayer over 100 billion a year, the wall will pay for itself.
Any chance you might have a citation for that?
Illegal Immigrants Get More Welfare Than American Families
CIS, Newsmax....

Why didn't you just say post a source with which you agree or you'll ignore it? What a fucking pussy you are.
CIS is a small shop in DC which has been cranking out this anti-immigration crap for decades.....

Because data of this type is very difficult to find, these studies rely heavily on assumptions.....as anyone versed in this kind of work will tell you, small changes in assumptions can generate substantial differences in end results...

So you say. Again, your argument is I don't agree with it so it has to be wrong.

Pucker up, NL.

Many Americans feel that they have been paying for things that they don't want. If the wall lessens the cost of illegal immigration, slows the flow of drugs and pisses off the idiots, it won't be the worst investment we've made.

You kissed Obama's ass for 8 years because he conned you into believing being black made him qualified. Pucker up.

He earned them

jpg

So being black is how Democrats believe earning something happens? Interesting, NL.
Rather than labor the fact that you can't read, Red, why don't you (in the largest bold font available to you) tell everyone what "NL" stands for?

I predict that you won't......because you are just another cowardly bag of ignorant gas....

I'm amazing, aren't I?

1) fake news
2) fake news
3) Obamas web site....
Do you understand your own?

I don't have a problem listing mine....I don't need your help...

What is it about this which causes you such great shame, O?

Can you read?

How might Trump pay for his wall? He's suggested a tax on goods imported from Mexico. Great, right? Well, just who buys goods imported into the U.S. from Mexico? It's not Mexicans or Canadians.

Why am I expected to pay for the Great Wall of Trump while Trump isn't?

Oh, suddenly you don't like complex tax codes?

Want to support ending them?

Do I like tax codes that make the taxpayer compensate Trump for losing almost a billion dollars in bad investments?

No, I don't
It's even worse than that......Trump lost the bank's money....then, mysteriously, wound up with a nearly 1 billion dollar loss carry forward...

You try that, Home Gamers....

I always wondered how Trump, who runs a corporation, managed to lose almost a billion dollars of his personal income in these investments

But, then again, I am one of the "little people" who the tax code is not written for

CIS, Newsmax....

So you say. Again, your argument is I don't agree with it so it has to be wrong.

Pucker up, NL.
No, my argument is that your source has established a record with which I am familiar.....You uncritically huff up this slop because you are an idiot...

I'm amazing, aren't I?

1) fake news
2) fake news
3) Obamas web site....
Do you understand your own?

I don't have a problem listing mine....I don't need your help...

What is it about this which causes you such great shame, O?

Can you read?
Great shame? Your believing your fake news....it's sad to watch....

He earned them

jpg

So being black is how Democrats believe earning something happens? Interesting, NL.
Rather than labor the fact that you can't read, Red, why don't you (in the largest bold font available to you) tell everyone what "NL" stands for?

I predict that you won't......because you are just another cowardly bag of ignorant gas....

Why don't you tell me what you think it means since you claim to be so smart. If you don't, it will prove you're not as smart as you claim.

I'm not the one kissing Obama's ass, therefore, I can't be a coward. Pucker up, NL.

Why am I expected to pay for the Great Wall of Trump while Trump isn't?

Oh, suddenly you don't like complex tax codes?

Want to support ending them?

Do I like tax codes that make the taxpayer compensate Trump for losing almost a billion dollars in bad investments?

No, I don't
It's even worse than that......Trump lost the bank's money....then, mysteriously, wound up with a nearly 1 billion dollar loss carry forward...

I always wondered how Trump, who runs a corporation, managed to lose almost a billion dollars of his personal income in these investments

But, then again, I am one of the "little people" who the tax code is not written for
That's the point.....he didn't......

The money he lost belonged to the bank.....the loophole of which he availed himself was later closed....

Pucker up, NL.
No, my argument is that your source has established a record with which I am familiar.....You uncritically huff up this slop because you are an idiot...

A record according to you? That's not established. That's another Liberal asshole claiming because he doesn't agree, it's wrong.

I'm not the one slopping shit from puckering up to Obama's ass. That's you, boy.

He earned them

jpg

Why don't you tell me what you think it means since you claim to be so smart. If you don't, it will prove you're not as smart as you claim.

I'm not the one kissing Obama's ass, therefore, I can't be a coward. Pucker up, NL.
It is YOUR thing.......how the fuck am I supposed to know what goes through your simple mind...I have no way to relate....

Man up, you fucking coward......unless you are a slizz, in which case "gird your loins, Lassie!"

Which brings up an important point: LWers shitting their pants in the streets is amusing. The DOW going down and consumer prices going up is not a joke. If Trump doesn't get both of those going in the correct direction, he'll be the one shitting his pants. If not him, then at least every Republican in Washington DC.

CIS, Newsmax....

Pucker up, NL.

A record according to you? That's not established. That's another Liberal asshole claiming because he doesn't agree, it's wrong.

I'm not the one slopping shit from puckering up to Obama's ass. That's you, boy.
You're an ignorant douche...

CIS’ All Job Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants' Report Is Flawed

Which brings up an important point: LWers shitting their pants in the streets is amusing. The DOW going down and consumer prices going up is not a joke. If Trump doesn't get both of those going in the correct direction, he'll be the one shitting his pants. If not him, then at least every Republican in Washington DC.
Getting inflation above 2% has been a goal of the Federal Reserve.....it is an indication that both labor and producers are enjoying some pricing leverage....

The bigger problem is what Trump is doing to bond markets......he is a loose cannon and, in spite of his claims, an economic ignoramus...

He earned them

jpg

It is YOUR thing.......how the fuck am I supposed to know what goes through your simple mind...I have no way to relate....

Man up, you fucking coward......unless you are a slizz, in which case "gird your loins, Lassie!"

Yet you imply you think you know what it means. Guess you really don't know.

I'll mail it you.

Forum List

Back