Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

They don't contribute and they bankrupt our health care

How do they bankrupt our country? And if they are in the system then they pay taxes.

Dang, are we getting suggesting that paying sales taxes is the same as paying all the other taxes working Americans pay?
Sales tax is part of it but if they are in the system then they pay income tax and their employers pay employment tax. If they own a house they pay property tax. If they own a business then they pay business tax. See what happens when people are part of the system?

I seriously doubt they pay income tax. Nearly half of the people in our country don't.
IF THEY ARE IN THE SYSTEM THEY PAY TAXES... IT BENEFITS THE COUNTRY. Let that soak in. I’m saying fix the system and get people in it, not hiding in the shadows while you pursue the impossible agenda of mass deportation.

No it doesn't, they take more then they pay,.

How do they bankrupt our country? And if they are in the system then they pay taxes.

Dang, are we getting suggesting that paying sales taxes is the same as paying all the other taxes working Americans pay?
Sales tax is part of it but if they are in the system then they pay income tax and their employers pay employment tax. If they own a house they pay property tax. If they own a business then they pay business tax. See what happens when people are part of the system?

I seriously doubt they pay income tax. Nearly half of the people in our country don't.
IF THEY ARE IN THE SYSTEM THEY PAY TAXES... IT BENEFITS THE COUNTRY. Let that soak in. I’m saying fix the system and get people in it, not hiding in the shadows while you pursue the impossible agenda of mass deportation.

Increase the minimum wage until they don't, right wingers.

Great, you must be one of them intelligent liberals.

the left wing is for merely learning how to Use capitalism for all of its capital worth in modern times.

the left wing is for merely learning how to Use capitalism for all of its capital worth in modern times.

Sure, get back to us when you've learned something.

Sure, get back to us when you've learned something.
not dumb enough for the right wing: Increase the minimum wage until they don't, right wingers.

So isn't that the definition of a borderless society?
Not at all. People coming in are still screened and need to register. How is that borderless?

The people hopping over the border are not screened for anything. Even if they were, it's not a guarantee of anything.

Mexican Wanted for Double Homicide Admitted to U.S. on H-2B Visa
I don’t support people hopping the border I support a better legal system. Have you not been paying attention to what I say? Am I wasting my time talking to you?

Seems like I'm wasting my time talking to you. I told you repeatedly that the United States is the most generous country in the world when it comes to immigration, and according to the left, that's still not good enough. We have the most lenient laws for people that come here anyway, and that's still not good enough.
I listen to what you say and make counter arguments because I have a different view. I don’t play the games that you and others do when you regurgitate inaccurate descriptions of the points I make. It’s a low IQ move. Grow up and reflect understanding of your opponents argument and debate it based on merit not lies.

What lies? Did you not say we need more people here to work? Did you not say "as many as possible?"

So funny how when you leftists are backed into a corner, you have nothing left but insults.

They don't contribute and they bankrupt our health care

No, you specifically said income tax. Scroll up. You have to make a pretty good living to be paying income tax, that's why half of our country doesn't pay them.

How exactly does that work?

Illegal Immigrants Get Over $1,200 More In Welfare Benefits Than American Families A Year

Not at all. People coming in are still screened and need to register. How is that borderless?

The people hopping over the border are not screened for anything. Even if they were, it's not a guarantee of anything.

Mexican Wanted for Double Homicide Admitted to U.S. on H-2B Visa
I don’t support people hopping the border I support a better legal system. Have you not been paying attention to what I say? Am I wasting my time talking to you?

Seems like I'm wasting my time talking to you. I told you repeatedly that the United States is the most generous country in the world when it comes to immigration, and according to the left, that's still not good enough. We have the most lenient laws for people that come here anyway, and that's still not good enough.
I listen to what you say and make counter arguments because I have a different view. I don’t play the games that you and others do when you regurgitate inaccurate descriptions of the points I make. It’s a low IQ move. Grow up and reflect understanding of your opponents argument and debate it based on merit not lies.

What lies? Did you not say we need more people here to work? Did you not say "as many as possible?"

So funny how when you leftists are backed into a corner, you have nothing left but insults.
There’s no corner when you put words in my mouth and argue against that instead of the things I actually say. If that’s what you need to do to feel like you won an argument then fine but that’s pretty pathetic.

I never said we need more people here. I said that I don’t care if people come or go. If people want to come here and can work, contribute and pursue the American dream then more power to them. Get them in, registered and let our economy grow. I don’t know how many times I need to repeat myself. Please read slower and stop misrepresenting my arguments

No, you specifically said income tax. Scroll up. You have to make a pretty good living to be paying income tax, that's why half of our country doesn't pay them.
If they are in the system they pay a number of taxes including social security and Medicare. I listed many more than just income tax.

Illegal Immigrants Get Over $1,200 More In Welfare Benefits Than American Families A Year

A journalist is required to have at LEAST two sources, you have one source that most people have never heard of or read.

Do those who work for Trump at his golf course with phony green cards pay taxes, or are they paid under the table?

Sorry, But Illegal Aliens Cost The U.S. Plenty | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

A journalist is required to have at LEAST two sources, you have one source that most people have never heard of or read.
Apply those same standards to getting a FISA Warrant then...............

bwahahahaha.

How much additional revenue do you think would be raised if the illegal population worked within the system?

Sorry, But Illegal Aliens Cost The U.S. Plenty | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
My statement was assuming we fix our broken system and get the illegal and incoming migrant population registered in the system. Of course with millions living under the radar and getting paid cash and not contributing like other workers there is going to be a deficit.

My statement was assuming we fix our broken system and get the illegal and incoming migrant population registered in the system. Of course with millions living under the radar and getting paid cash and not contributing like other workers there is going to be a deficit.

Not sure what part of the country you live in, but here in California we have plenty of Americans that are quite content living on welfare, with minimal contribution. No reason to feel illegals don't feel the same way.

Forum List

Back