Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

Ok buddy so when I have opposing views and want to modify our laws I’m unpatriotic and against law and our constitution but when you say you want to tweak the laws it’s all good. Have a little more awareness of your critiques and hypocrisy.

There really isn't anything wrong with our laws with the exceptions they are not stringent enough and not enforced very heavily.

We let in more people than anywhere on the earth to take advantage of what we offer our citizens.
We allow more foreigners to become citizens of this country than any other in the world.
We NEED to limit the amount of people so they don't ruin our economy, change our way of life, and time to assimilate if they are permanently residing here.

We don't need to be anymore gracious than we already are.
That’s your opinion. I think we need serious reform

And serious reform means letting more of them in causing more problems.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Not necessarily. It means fixing the system though so we can handle and process more if we decide to let more in. There are many areas that need reform

By "if we decide to let more in" you mean if Democrats get control and want to buy votes.

We don't need to let more in. We let way too many in already.
Pass a national ID card then and end this GOP mess, like the Democrats want.

I don’t think 2 billlion people would all apply at once but if they did then we would do what we can to process and accommodate as many as we can as quickly as we can. If a smart system is set up to process people then anything is possible. People coming with means looking to start businesses or retire would be easy ins. Same with people with family members or friends who would be willing to sponsor them. People looking for work can be admitted in numbers related to our unemployment rate so we aren’t making it impossible for our citizens to get work. There are a lot of things that we can do.

Yes, like live in poverty because blue-collar jobs no longer pay anything more than minimum wage. You have this rose colored glasses look on these foreigners while ignoring all the negatives they bring to this country with them. This is our country, not the worlds country. If the rest of the world wants to live as good as we do in the US, let them fix their country instead of leaving it to to hell and come here.
Spoken like a true entitled spoiled brat. Have you spent any time traveling the world? Done any charity work? Seen how people live in third world countries first hand? Your comments sound like they are coming from a place of ignorance and selfishness. That’s not how I like to think.

Of course you don’t. You like to think since we have it so good, we are obligated to share our country with the rest of the world.

I was raised with values to give back to society and especially the less fortunate. I don’t categorize that based on nationality or anything else. Our nation has also reflected those values for generations and we have become world leaders. I advocate keeping and growing those values not retreating into the selfish nationalist blackhole that you advocate for.

Giving away what others have worked for or forcing them to sacrifice is not charity, it's theft.

You want to help these people? Fly to Guatemala and help them. Don't bring them here.
So legalize pot and extend NAFTA to Central America. It's about time we did something beside subvert their countries...

That’s like saying it’s the gun manufactures fault or a gun stores fault for a mass shooter having a gun and killing people. Idiot logic

Gun manufacturers never invited criminals to use their products. California makes it easy for criminals to harbor there by being a sanctuary state. This cop killer was deported before and arrested on DUI"s before. California law prohibits law enforcement from contacting ICE where they could have gotten rid of this guy before he killed that police officer, so your comparison is way off.
Look right there... you said him manufactirers never invited criminals to use their products. Ok well California’s never invited a killer to shoot a cop. It’s a dumb arguement to make.

California still arrays and jails people for committing crimes. They have decided to not be in the deportation business. That’s an enforcement decision not an invitation.

Oh yes, it is an invitation. Come to our state and commit crimes, and you won’t be deported like in other states. You don’t think that’s an invitation?

No I don’t. Crimes are still punished are they not? Just because deportation isn’t the punishment that doesn’t mean there are no consequences

So if an illegal is going to commit a crime, and he has two cities next to each other to choose from, one is sanctuary and one is not, which one do you suppose he'd choose if he's going to steal a woman's purse?
Of course you know nothing about what a sanctuary city is supposed to provide, not sanctuary for criminals but sanctuary for witnesses to crimes.

Of course you don’t. You like to think since we have it so good, we are obligated to share our country with the rest of the world.

You know it wouldn't be so bad if they at least appreciated it. Indeed they come here with preprogrammed hatred and a determination to hurt as many Americans as they possibly can.

Jo
According to Fox News and Rush etc and no one else, super duper. All they want to do is work and raise families...the ones who are here and keep their noses clean are not going to be thrown out no matter what racist brainwashed GOP voters and base thank. Pass a national ID card and strict enforcement and end this stupid BS once and for all.

I'm fine with national ID.... Fine with clean noses too. Not fine with cop killers, pedophiles or murderers though....got enough of those already. I have said on many occaisions ... Get rid of payroll tax and go over to consumption based tax collected at the cash register and you will eliminate the whole idea of illegal immigration....suddenly everyone will be legal.

Jo
Sounds great if you want to have 500 million people living here. Another flat tax to screw the non Rich...

Illegal immigrants are less criminal than citizens. Back to taxing the rich their fair share, back to JFK top tax rate. Reagan's tax rates are killing the country. Even worse with Trump's tax cuts.

Don't quit your day job ... Marxism will never get you a balanced budget just ask Joe Stalin.

Your total obsession with taxing the rich and making them pay their fair share is a complete and utter false Dream. It does tell me something about your income bracket though. Truth is under the current system there's no way to estimate just how much the rich do support the rest of the country. I can tell you this... You will never get them to pay any more than they are already paying. Do you think the former 90% taxation system went away all by itself? The people that put it to sleep are still here or at least their descendants are. You might be surprised that there's some of your favorite Democratic heroes.

Consumption taxation is the only way under a system like that we could fit 700 million people the more the merrier.

Jo
yes JFK cut the top rate from 90 to 70% and that's about as far as it should have gone. This giveaway to the rich Republican tax rate has wrecked the middle class and the country with cuts in services and infrastructure. Rich Democrats want to raise the top tax rate. Only Republicans are so greedy and stupid. Or of course dupes like you.

That’s like saying it’s the gun manufactures fault or a gun stores fault for a mass shooter having a gun and killing people. Idiot logic

Gun manufacturers never invited criminals to use their products. California makes it easy for criminals to harbor there by being a sanctuary state. This cop killer was deported before and arrested on DUI"s before. California law prohibits law enforcement from contacting ICE where they could have gotten rid of this guy before he killed that police officer, so your comparison is way off.
Look right there... you said him manufactirers never invited criminals to use their products. Ok well California’s never invited a killer to shoot a cop. It’s a dumb arguement to make.

California still arrays and jails people for committing crimes. They have decided to not be in the deportation business. That’s an enforcement decision not an invitation.

Oh yes, it is an invitation. Come to our state and commit crimes, and you won’t be deported like in other states. You don’t think that’s an invitation?

No I don’t. Crimes are still punished are they not? Just because deportation isn’t the punishment that doesn’t mean there are no consequences

So if an illegal is going to commit a crime, and he has two cities next to each other to choose from, one is sanctuary and one is not, which one do you suppose he'd choose if he's going to steal a woman's purse?
I don’t know. Probably the sanctuary or maybe the one furthest away from where he lives or maybe the one closest to where he lives. Who the hell knows

I don’t think 2 billlion people would all apply at once but if they did then we would do what we can to process and accommodate as many as we can as quickly as we can. If a smart system is set up to process people then anything is possible. People coming with means looking to start businesses or retire would be easy ins. Same with people with family members or friends who would be willing to sponsor them. People looking for work can be admitted in numbers related to our unemployment rate so we aren’t making it impossible for our citizens to get work. There are a lot of things that we can do.

Yes, like live in poverty because blue-collar jobs no longer pay anything more than minimum wage. You have this rose colored glasses look on these foreigners while ignoring all the negatives they bring to this country with them. This is our country, not the worlds country. If the rest of the world wants to live as good as we do in the US, let them fix their country instead of leaving it to to hell and come here.
Spoken like a true entitled spoiled brat. Have you spent any time traveling the world? Done any charity work? Seen how people live in third world countries first hand? Your comments sound like they are coming from a place of ignorance and selfishness. That’s not how I like to think.

I was raised with values to give back to society and especially the less fortunate. I don’t categorize that based on nationality or anything else. Our nation has also reflected those values for generations and we have become world leaders. I advocate keeping and growing those values not retreating into the selfish nationalist blackhole that you advocate for.

Giving away what others have worked for or forcing them to sacrifice is not charity, it's theft.

You want to help these people? Fly to Guatemala and help them. Don't bring them here.
I’ve never brought anybody here. What are you talking about?

Ok buddy so when I have opposing views and want to modify our laws I’m unpatriotic and against law and our constitution but when you say you want to tweak the laws it’s all good. Have a little more awareness of your critiques and hypocrisy.

There really isn't anything wrong with our laws with the exceptions they are not stringent enough and not enforced very heavily.

We let in more people than anywhere on the earth to take advantage of what we offer our citizens.
We allow more foreigners to become citizens of this country than any other in the world.
We NEED to limit the amount of people so they don't ruin our economy, change our way of life, and time to assimilate if they are permanently residing here.

We don't need to be anymore gracious than we already are.
That’s your opinion. I think we need serious reform

And serious reform means letting more of them in causing more problems.

Not necessarily. It means fixing the system though so we can handle and process more if we decide to let more in. There are many areas that need reform

By "if we decide to let more in" you mean if Democrats get control and want to buy votes.

We don't need to let more in. We let way too many in already.
We vote and elect representatives. The policy they make reflects the will of the people. That’s how it works. It’s just an expression. Obviously there are always supporters and critics

You know it wouldn't be so bad if they at least appreciated it. Indeed they come here with preprogrammed hatred and a determination to hurt as many Americans as they possibly can.

Jo
According to Fox News and Rush etc and no one else, super duper. All they want to do is work and raise families...the ones who are here and keep their noses clean are not going to be thrown out no matter what racist brainwashed GOP voters and base thank. Pass a national ID card and strict enforcement and end this stupid BS once and for all.

I'm fine with national ID.... Fine with clean noses too. Not fine with cop killers, pedophiles or murderers though....got enough of those already. I have said on many occaisions ... Get rid of payroll tax and go over to consumption based tax collected at the cash register and you will eliminate the whole idea of illegal immigration....suddenly everyone will be legal.

Jo
Sounds great if you want to have 500 million people living here. Another flat tax to screw the non Rich...

Illegal immigrants are less criminal than citizens. Back to taxing the rich their fair share, back to JFK top tax rate. Reagan's tax rates are killing the country. Even worse with Trump's tax cuts.

All illegal immigrants are criminals, numbnuts.

Until the debt is gone we should not cut or lower taxes, we need to raise taxes and cut sending until the debt is paid. Can't get either party to be responsible when it comes to the debt.

Can't say you're wrong but I don't think we will get there with payroll tax since it only hits about half the population and of that half only the top 20 % pay in anything that matters. Need a broader spectrum.

Jo
The payroll tax is mainly paid for by the non-rich. There is a cap on income taxed at a hundred six thousand. Democrats believe only the not rich should be getting tax cuts and the rich should paypay m. At the moment we have a flat tax basically if you count all taxes, and that is a giveaway to the rich, for the greedy idiot Rich GOP and its dupes only.

Jo

Jo

Don't quit your day job ... Marxism will never get you a balanced budget just ask Joe Stalin.

Your total obsession with taxing the rich and making them pay their fair share is a complete and utter false Dream. It does tell me something about your income bracket though. Truth is under the current system there's no way to estimate just how much the rich do support the rest of the country. I can tell you this... You will never get them to pay any more than they are already paying. Do you think the former 90% taxation system went away all by itself? The people that put it to sleep are still here or at least their descendants are. You might be surprised that there's some of your favorite Democratic heroes.

Consumption taxation is the only way under a system like that we could fit 700 million people the more the merrier.

Jo
there are too many damn people here already, so passs the national ID card to end this mess, brought to us by the GOP, super duper.They love the cheap easily bullied labor and dupe you chumps with stupid walls and unconstitutional harassment laws. Marxism my ass brainwashed functional shithead.

Last edited:
Gustavo Perez Arriaga has been arrested for allegedly killing a CA police officer

Gustavo Perez Arriaga - Bing video

but according to conservatives the only thing that matters is the economy!

isn't that what you say about trump?

and caliifornia has the 5th or 7th best economy in the world!

so......

Not with like a 5 billion huge unfunded union pension bubble ready to burst..

They can't print money like the US government.

Jo

Jo

Jo
there are too many damn people here already, so past the national ID card to end this mess, brought to us by the GOP, super duper.They loved the cheap easily bullied labor and dupe you chumps with stupid walls and unconstitutional harassment laws.

I told you a million times the ACLU oppose it

You support people and policies that do. Same, same.......

I don’t know. Probably the sanctuary or maybe the one furthest away from where he lives or maybe the one closest to where he lives. Who the hell knows

We all know because it's pretty much common sense.

Jo

Jo
there are too many damn people here already, so past the national ID card to end this mess, brought to us by the GOP, super duper.They loved the cheap easily bullied labor and dupe you chumps with stupid walls and unconstitutional harassment laws.

So what? Link? Maybe it could be tinkered with to get their approval. Or screw them LOL

Gustavo Perez Arriaga has been arrested for allegedly killing a CA police officer

Gustavo Perez Arriaga - Bing video

but according to conservatives the only thing that matters is the economy!

isn't that what you say about trump?

and caliifornia has the 5th or 7th best economy in the world!

so......

Not with like a 5 billion huge unfunded union pension bubble ready to burst..

They can't print money like the US government.

So what? The GOP are always blowing up pension funds, they love doing it...

Jo

Jo

So what? Link? Maybe it could be tinkered with to get their approval. Or screw them LOL
sorry franco...it may work in Vermont with 20,000 illegals but it wont work in areas with millions of them....it will be called racist.......

Jo

sorry franco...it may work in Vermont with 20,000 illegals but it wont work in areas with millions of them....it will be called racist.......
Not when they are given amnesty...I think you're transferring the argument about voter ID over to this ID, anyway.

What an idiotic argument. Here I’ll use your same logic against you and let’s see how it sits.

So since you support Trump and Trump likes to bang porn stars while his wife is home with their new baby then is it fair to say that you support new fathers going out banging porn stars while their wives stay home with the kids?

We all know because it's pretty much common sense.
One thing I do know is that you think you know a lot about things you have little to no experience with. A little humility and open mindedness would do you some good Ray

Forum List

Back