Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Who is going to support this young girl and her baby - and provide for their healthcare? The rapist stepfather? The Republic of Paraguay? Huckabee?

Why doesn't the Huckster put his money where his mouth is? Come on, Huck, step up to the plate. Show us how Godly you are.

Christianity, particularly Roman Catholicism, is the dominant religion in Paraguay. According to the 2002 census, 89.9% of the population is Catholic, 6.2% is Evangelical Protestant, 1.1% identify with other Christian sects, and 0.6% practice indigenous religions.

Paraguay - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

LOL, its the fault of Evangelicals for what is happening in a hispanic Catholic country!

BooooooooOOOooooOOshh!!!!!!

i
It is not an unborn child. It is a fetus. Forcing this 10 year old child to carry a fetus to term is tantamount to ruining her life. Do you diregard the life of a 10 year old child over that of a fetus? Shame on you.
An unborn baby has a heart beat just like the rest of us so why should it suffer because of how it was created. Any person who wants kids but can't have any of their own I am sure would appreciate it if the baby was given to them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if the person who is pregnant with the child is not willing to carry the child during the nine month pregnancy period, find someone who is.
1. You cannot put the fetus in another woman's body to carry it to term. And this child of 10 isn't a woman anyway.
2. You are so concerned about the fetus: why no concern as to what having to carry this fetus to term will do the the poor, raped 10 year old child? Physically and emotionally it will damage her beyond measure.
3. I know what giving up a child for adoption does to women, and it is not an easy thing: it is something she has to live with her entire life. It can be extraordinarily painful.
4. Why do you all want to punish this poor 10 year old for being raped? That's the real question: why are you all so eager to so profoundly punish this 10 year old child who was raped by a relative? It's just sick.
5. How quientessentiallly hypocritical to say 'God bless you always,' in the same breath as proposing that a 10 year old rape victim should be forced to live the hell of having the baby of the rapist. Unbelievable.

If the baby can be carried by another person, it should be and then it can be given to a person who wants kids but can not have any of their own.

God bless you and the ten year old girl always!!!

Holly
A 10 year old should not be forced to carry a baby, you moron.
Obviously, you didn't see everything that I said in my previous in this chat, sunshine. I said. "If the baby can be carried by another person, it should be." :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. A baby shouldn't be killed because of the way that it came to be either. To me, it is just as much a victim as the person getting raped if not more.
Holy shit, you really are an idiot. You think you can remove a fetus and let some other woman carry it? I'm at a loss for words. lol

It is not an unborn child. It is a fetus. Forcing this 10 year old child to carry a fetus to term is tantamount to ruining her life. Do you diregard the life of a 10 year old child over that of a fetus? Shame on you.
An unborn baby has a heart beat just like the rest of us so why should it suffer because of how it was created. Any person who wants kids but can't have any of their own I am sure would appreciate it if the baby was given to them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if the person who is pregnant with the child is not willing to carry the child during the nine month pregnancy period, find someone who is.
That's disturbingly ghoulish.
Wow. You people make it sound someone who is pregnant is going to be stuck with the child forever when you know that isn't true. Where is it written that a person has to keep their child once it has been born? Oh yeah. Yee haw! That's right! No where! Also, why should a perfectly healthy child be done away with because of the way that it was created? To me, every child that can be saved should be saved. If you do not want the baby, give it up so that those who want kids of their own but can not produce any can have a shot at getting the child for themselves. How would you like it if you were killed because of the way that you were conceived? To me, abortion is and will always be a sheer and severe act of selfishness not to mention murder and if you people can not see that, then obviously I am not the one who has issues. Yes what happened to the girl was awful, but aborting the child that she got pregnant with would only be adding the baby to the list of victims and it would be the girl who make such a thing happen by getting rid of the baby which in my opinion would only make her a follower. Just because she was raped doesn't mean that she has to continue the negative domino affect by killing the child that she got pregnant with. The man who raped her is selfish for doing such a thing to anyone, but doing away with the child by killing it would only make her just as selfish as her rapist if not more. To me, she should take control of the situation that she is in by making sure that another person does not pay for what happened to her like the baby that she is pregnant with for example.

God bless you and her and her baby always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another thing that she could do is her best to make sure that her rapist doesn't feast on anyone else by doing all that she can to get him put away for good.

You are as dumb as a box of rocks. What we are saying is that an 11 year old girl should not be forced to carry a rape baby to term. It's bad enough that she was raped, it's worse that she was forced to carry for 9 months. Whether she should give the baby up for adoption is not the issue, you irrational nutcase.

Childbirth is more likely to be difficult and dangerous for an adolescent than for an adult. Babies born to very young mothers are much more likely to die in the first year of life. Young adolescents do not yet have a fully developed pelvis. Pregnancy for them can result in serious consequences, such as eclampsia, premature labour, prolonged labour, obstructed labour, fistula, anaemia (thin blood) or infant and/or maternal death.

The younger the mother is, the greater the risk to her and her baby. The risk of maternal death related to pregnancy and childbirth for adolescent girls between 15 and 19 years of age accounts for some 70,000 deaths each year.

Facts for Life - Timing Births

You should be locked up in a mental hospital for thinking this girl should have been forced to carry to term.

A ten year old child, unless folks forget what the discussion is about...
Getty_10_year_old_girl_smiling.jpg

Mike Huckabee Wouldn't Let A 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Access Abortion. He's Far From Alone In The GOP
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 8/17/2015 1:00 pm Mike Huckabee’s statement on Sunday that he thinks a 10-year-old Paraguayan girl who became pregnant after being raped by her stepfather should have been denied access to abortion was no gaffe or fluke. In fact, Huckabee was expressing a belief shared by many of his fellow Republican presidential candidates and by the anti-choice establishment. -

Even “mainstream” candidates Scott and Marco Rubio came out forcefully against rape exceptions in this month’s GOP presidential debate, with Walker also clarifying that he would not allow abortions that would save the lives of pregnant women. - See more at: Mike Huckabee Wouldn t Let A 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Access Abortion. He s Far From Alone In The GOP Right Wing Watch

Only in the head of those who support baby killing like you make the comparison of Huckabee as a terrorist who raped little girls and decapitates innocent people.

Hmm, Huckabee defends child rapists, that's for sure. And the decapitating is ISIS, the Taliban just shoots them.

Huckabee sure has the Taliban mentality though, religion should be the basis of the law, women are property, gays are evil, infidels have no place in society etc. I bet he'd love to kill them to if thought he could get away with it

:alcoholic:

I can not understand forcing a 10 year old to have a child.
How in your foggy head is it anybody's fault but the ABUSERS' that she is pregnant? You want to heap more injury, pain and death upon a traumatized girl to spare you the discomfort of facing the reality of the situation....and to protect the abuser. Yet you think more abuse and degradation is preferable to just waiting the pregnancy out. You are a rare twisted soul. Thank god you baby killing zealots are a tiny, extremist minority.

You are the one wanting to add pain, fear, possible death and a possible loss of her ability to ever be a mother when she is ready - she did not CHOOSE to become pregnant - God you are a child hating idiot.
That is so psychotic, lol. Why don't you trot out all the examples of women and girls who were traumatized by giving birth....I'll bring my stories of women who were tortured and killed by abortionists. Let's compare stories, baby killer.

I can not understand forcing a 10 year old to have a child.
How in your foggy head is it anybody's fault but the ABUSERS' that she is pregnant? You want to heap more injury, pain and death upon a traumatized girl to spare you the discomfort of facing the reality of the situation....and to protect the abuser. Yet you think more abuse and degradation is preferable to just waiting the pregnancy out. You are a rare twisted soul. Thank god you baby killing zealots are a tiny, extremist minority.

You are the one wanting to add pain, fear, possible death and a possible loss of her ability to ever be a mother when she is ready - she did not CHOOSE to become pregnant - God you are a child hating idiot.
That is so psychotic, lol. Why don't you trot out all the examples of women and girls who were traumatized by giving birth....I'll bring my stories of women who were tortured and killed by abortionists. Let's compare stories, baby killer.
There is a slight risk in an abortion, there is a much greater risk getting pregnant, carrying a fetus to term, and giving birth. Why exactly is that so difficult for you to understand?

You denounce the idea of an abortion, but not a C-section? That is a form of insanity, young lady...

I had little doubt that Huckabee was a sick man.

Mike Huckabee just started a war on LITTLE GIRLS. Republicans lost the woman vote by double digits in 2012. Mike Huckabee is in part to blame for that, by him putting on Sanator Akins, another moron on his show that stated women can turn off their bodies during rape from getting pregnant. Women in this country are extremely protective over their children and grandchildren. Especially their daughters and granddaughters.

Furthermore, if this 10 year old girl had died giving birth, Huckabee would have never brought this story up. So, is he promoting the continual rape of a 9 year old girl, to say, "look 10 year old girls can give birth"--no need for abortions here?

Mike Huckabee declared on Fox News that he would drop out as soon as Jeb Bush stepped into this race. He didn't--he was in the 1st debate and still hasn't dropped out. He is only here to promote this extreme stance on abortion, and he getting fed donations from extremists to do it. They are only 9% of this country that give no exceptions to abortion, the other 91% give exceptions to abortion and are outraged by this video.

I am sick and tired of LOSING elections because of you abortion activists. If you like Paraquay''s stance on abortion so much then move there. Take Mike Huckabee with you to run for the President over there, not HERE. And take the rest of the Knuckle Dragging Neanderthals with you.

And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”
Karen Hughes I ll cut out the tongue of GOPers talking rape - POLITICO.com

poo53wzqos.jpg

Former G.W. Bush adviser--Karen Hughes

You have to wonder about a group of men who want to see ten year olds illegally aborted and denied first rate medical care.

Who's denying a 10 yr old first rate medical care? Or are you making shit up again?
An abortion isn't "medical care". It's abortion, unless there's a medical reason for it to take place which ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS.

Have you noticed that they shift all blame from the rapist to the people who want to give the girl complete, professional care?

The point is that under the current law the girl couldn't get an abortion, so their arguments are moot
They're arguing that illegal abortion is less risky for a pregnant ten year old than ccare provided by real doctors. They argue for killing women and girls instead of providing them with care, support, and legal protection.

No one is arguing for an ILLEGAL abortion - what part of that do you fail to get through your head? The reason it went to court was to try to get a LEGAL abortion. Please, try to at least stick to rational claims in your rant.
You loons are arguing for an abortion for a little girl in a country where it's illegal.

You have to wonder about a group of men who want to see ten year olds illegally aborted and denied first rate medical care.

Who's denying a 10 yr old first rate medical care? Or are you making shit up again?
An abortion isn't "medical care". It's abortion, unless there's a medical reason for it to take place which ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS.

Do really believe that REPUBLICAN WOMEN in this country would let their 10 year old daughters give birth to a baby that could well kill her. Do you really BELIEVE that REPUBLICAN MEN in this country would support their 10 year old daughters giving birth?

You people really need to move to Paraguay--where this activity is acceptable, and take Mike Huckabee with you.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Do really believe that REPUBLICAN WOMEN in this country would let their 10 year old daughters give birth to a baby that could well kill her. Do you really BELIEVE that REPUBLICAN men in this country would support their10 year old daughters giving birth?

ufonotcomingback.jpg

You pull out the stats of all the 10 year old girls that have been killed by childbirth. I'll wait.

Have you noticed that they shift all blame from the rapist to the people who want to give the girl complete, professional care?

The point is that under the current law the girl couldn't get an abortion, so their arguments are moot
They're arguing that illegal abortion is less risky for a pregnant ten year old than ccare provided by real doctors. They argue for killing women and girls instead of providing them with care, support, and legal protection.

No one is arguing for an ILLEGAL abortion - what part of that do you fail to get through your head? The reason it went to court was to try to get a LEGAL abortion. Please, try to at least stick to rational claims in your rant.
You loons are arguing for an abortion for a little girl in a country where it's illegal.
And using little blue eyed blond girls to illustrate the straw man. Apparently they are more sympathetic then impoverished brown children?

Because liberals imagine they can go around the world dictating to every country what their laws should be.

Forum List

Back