Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Women need to respect themselves and thier bodies and wait to have sex until they are ready to deal with the consequences that may arise. Killing a innocent isn't a proper response. As for this little girl in a different country. I don't see punishing the unborn baby because of the crime committed to the mother....why must you liberals hate babies of color so much?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

and showing them respect by having men control their bodies is ok, right? :cuckoo:
You mean when they rape them, then force them to get an abortion? Oh wait, that's what you advocate.
So, now you're suggesting that 10 year old little girls that have been raped should bring the fetus to term just to prove to the rapist that he doesn't have control over her body?

As I said before...your logic is difficult to argue against...without doubt.

Women need to respect themselves and thier bodies and wait to have sex until they are ready to deal with the consequences that may arise. Killing a innocent isn't a proper response. As for this little girl in a different country. I don't see punishing the unborn baby because of the crime committed to the mother....why must you liberals hate babies of color so much?

and showing them respect by having men control their bodies is ok, right? :cuckoo:
You mean when they rape them, then force them to get an abortion? Oh wait, that's what you advocate.
Technically, the stepfather raped the child. It was the mother who wanted the girl to have an abortion and return home , to the rapist.
Well that's just nobody's business, according to kills.

So, now you're suggesting that 10 year old little girls that have been raped should bring the fetus to term just to prove to the rapist that he doesn't have control over her body?

Well,maybe...if I'd ever said or thought anything like that.

Well,maybe...if I'd ever said or thought anything like that.
There's no other way to construe it.

Prog logic....force girls who have been raped to submit to dangerous abortion at the hands of depraved, unlicensed ghouls in hell houses that have zero oversight. Instead of calling the police to report the abuse, removing the child and placing her under a real doctor's care.

It is sick to insist a 10 yr old little girl MUST have a baby.
It's sick to subject her to the added risk of abortion to protect and enrich her abusers.
Carrying the fetus to term was the risk, and it wasn't full-term because of the risk, just as she was too little to give birth without a C-section. That alone could have killed her but you don't seem to care about that or her health, just abortion.

And come on there Kosher, is there any abortion that you approve of?

the wackos aren't pro life... they're pro birth.

and then they think the moms should be screwed and starved and their kids live in poverty. that way the harlots are punished.

cause that's how they roll.

Lying troll.

You would vote to cut that baby's SNAP benefits in a heartbeat.

And you know this how? What a f..king disingenuous argument. And look how many agreed or liked your lying piece of tripe. Points towards the degeneration we are seeing in the country. Points towards the degeneration of honest civil debate.

What we know for a fact is you hate unborn babies.

On second thought I know why you said such a BS thing, it is because that is what YOU are doing. YOU are more then happy to thin the weeds to reduce those children that are dependent on YOU the tax payer. Mass killing to stop SNAP payments. No wonder you sounded so degenerate. Damn you be projecting big time.

Prog logic....force girls who have been raped to submit to dangerous abortion at the hands of depraved, unlicensed ghouls in hell houses that have zero oversight. Instead of calling the police to report the abuse, removing the child and placing her under a real doctor's care.
Yes, that's exactly what they've all been arguing for in this thread.
You've nailed it you clever person, you.

Yes, that's exactly what they've all been arguing for in this thread.
You've nailed it you clever person, you.
I know.

The stepfather should be killed, not the baby.
I agree
He's in prison, which is a appropriate. Even child rape is not a capital crime. Life goes on, obviously.
so the rapist should live but the baby must die? That's fucked up

five cells isn't a baby.

you're entitled to your opinion.

you aren't entitled to impose your insanity on others.
Scientific fact it is a baby with its own DNA.

That happens where abortions are illegal.

No you let them be seen by qualified GYNs in a clinic or hospital and remove the fetus rather than have her live with the reminder of her rapist.
A child's body is too small for pregnancy. A child's body is too small for sex.

Any man I see come after a small child, I'd pull out the crimping pliers and put an end to his 'desire' permanently.
Crunch, that sound is when you know it's done right
No Novocain

11141192_1007574655942471_718936581362424999_n.jpg

Holy shit...
First she's raped by her stepfather
Then she's raped by right wingers trying to show how rotten they can be.

But I knew that with "let him die".

Another case of GOP "love the fetus", but walk away from the kid. It's not mine, why should I care?

insane

GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee supports Paraguay's decision to deny an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim, he revealed in an interview Sunday.

In an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union," the former Arkansas governor argued that the Paraguayan government's refusal to allow an abortion for the now-11-year-old, who gave birth last week after being raped by her stepfather, prevented a second tragedy.

"Let nobody be misled, a 10-year-old girl being raped is horrible, but does it solve a problem by taking the life of an innocent child?" he asked. He added later, "When I think about one horror, I also think about the possibilities that exist and I just don't want to think that somehow we discounted a human life ... Let's not compound the tragedy by taking yet another life."

Paraguay law allows abortion only “in very rare cases when it’s deemed necessary to save a woman’s life,” ThinkProgress noted.

Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Wow, a 10-year-old raped by her stepfather doesn't even qualify for an abortion in Huckabee's mind. That is barbaric! I can't imagine someone like him as president.
Huckabee is a far right wing lunatic Bible thumper who's political career was based on his willingness to climb into bed with the other far right wing lunatic Bible thumpers.
He is irrelevant and too blinded by his own rhetoric to realize he's been marginalized by main steam conservatives.

Holy shit...

Another case of GOP "love the fetus", but walk away from the kid. It's not mine, why should I care?
She doesn't live in this country. left wingers rape her by exploiting her for their agenda.

No you let them be seen by qualified GYNs in a clinic or hospital and remove the fetus rather than have her live with the reminder of her rapist.
A child's body is too small for pregnancy. A child's body is too small for sex.

Any man I see come after a small child, I'd pull out the crimping pliers and put an end to his 'desire' permanently.
Crunch, that sound is when you know it's done right
No Novocain
That's like the sound of an abortion. When they....how did dr. Lamborghini put it....get the crunchy bits
Only of course the baby has done nothing.

You know, I have never heard a woman say she wishes she'd gotten an abortion.

I've heard many say they wished they hadn't.

Holy shit...

She doesn't live in this country. left wingers rape her by exploiting her for their agenda.
Exactly.

Forum List

Back