Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Really? Hillary Clinton

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Why, has Hillary broken any abortion laws? Please provide "credible" proof.
She used servers of her own for government work of classified nature. That's illegal. She sold her office as secretary of state to highest bidder that's treason. But people who hate the USA like you wouldn't understand that

Conservatives didn't seem to think the same thing when Collin Powell was doing the same thing........hypocrisy?
Proof that he did first and second if he did he like hillary belong in jail .

I don't hear any conservative going after Collin Powell.....hypocrisy? Further, I don't hear you complaining about G W Bush, when he destroyed millions of e-mails to save his ass.....which just proves what hypocrites you all are. Democrats are not anal, that's why they didn't go after Bush like conservatives are going after Clinton.

So, quit your asinine whining.

Like Hillary Clinton, former Secretary of State Colin Powell also used a personal email account during his tenure at the State Department, an aide confirmed in a statement.
Colin Powell relied on personal emails while secretary of state

First, a quick refresher about what happened in the Bush administration. In March 2007, eyes were on then-Attorney General Alberto Gonzales after the administration unexpectedly fired eight U.S. attorneys. Congress (recently taken over by Democrats) investigated the firings, alleging that the administration had dropped the prosecutors for political reasons.

Over the course of the investigation, it came out that some White House officials had conducted White House business over private email accounts set up on a server through the Republican National Committee. The White House later admitted that some internal White House emails conducted on the RNC server might have been lost.
The media reaction to George W. Bush's email controversy

WASHINGTON — Computer technicians have found 22 million missing White House e-mails from the administration of President George W. Bush and the Obama administration is searching for dozens more days' worth of potentially lost e-mail from the Bush years, according to two groups that filed suit over the failure by the Bush White House to install an electronic record keeping system.
Millions of missing Bush admin. e-mails found
do you have Attention Deficient Disorder? You seem to bounce back and forth to every topic you can think of.

We know you would rather the little girl have life ripped out of her instead of another non white baby born

That's insane. This discussion has nothing to do with race. I ought to report you for trolling and trying to side track the discussion. THIS DISCUSSION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE.
It must since it is non white babies being slaughtered mostly

You truly are devoid of any intelligence. You think white women don't get abortions? Santorum's wife got one, I'm sure she's white.
Yes. But she got one to remove a baby that had already died and become septic.

Is that the lie that you've made up to cover for Santorum? The fetus was not dead....don't know where you got that erroneous information.

Santorum and his wife thought it was their choice when his wife's life was in danger, but not for anyone else, what hypocrites. Funny, Santorum didn't try and get the doctor charged with a crime, but now he advocates that they should be.

On the campaign trail Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum is an anti-abortion extremist, arguing that abortion should be prohibited even in cases of rape and incest, even in cases when the mother’s life is in danger.

However, critics accuse Santorum of being a cruel abortion hypocrite, asking other women to take risks he and his wife chose to avoid.

Currently Santorum is courting conservatives in New Hampshire, after coming in a close second in the Iowa Caucuses earlier this week. Santorum’s quick and meteoric rise in Iowa caught pundits and casual observers alike by surprise. However, now that Santorum seems to be a serious contender, he deserves serious scrutiny.

Numerous sources report Santorum’s wife Karen had a second trimester abortion in October 1996. The Santorum’s, however, don’t like to describe it as an abortion. Instead, they call it a medically induced miscarriage. Yet for many, this is a distinction without a difference.

In 1996 Santorum’s wife, Karen, became severely ill while pregnant and had to be rushed to the hospital. There, she and her husband Rick were told that if she did not induce her labor, she and the baby would more than likely die. The decision was made to induce labor, and abort the fetus.

Recently when asked about exceptions for rape and incest Santorum said that any exception to a prohibition on abortion “would be taking a life - and I would advocate that any doctor who performs an abortion should be criminally charged for doing so."
Did Rick Santorum’s wife have an abortion?
"Numerous sources said"......you not only insult our intelligence you insult your own.

That's insane. This discussion has nothing to do with race. I ought to report you for trolling and trying to side track the discussion. THIS DISCUSSION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE.

You truly are devoid of any intelligence. You think white women don't get abortions? Santorum's wife got one, I'm sure she's white.

Is that the lie that you've made up to cover for Santorum? The fetus was not dead....don't know where you got that erroneous information.

Santorum and his wife thought it was their choice when his wife's life was in danger, but not for anyone else, what hypocrites. Funny, Santorum didn't try and get the doctor charged with a crime, but now he advocates that they should be.

On the campaign trail Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum is an anti-abortion extremist, arguing that abortion should be prohibited even in cases of rape and incest, even in cases when the mother’s life is in danger.

However, critics accuse Santorum of being a cruel abortion hypocrite, asking other women to take risks he and his wife chose to avoid.

Currently Santorum is courting conservatives in New Hampshire, after coming in a close second in the Iowa Caucuses earlier this week. Santorum’s quick and meteoric rise in Iowa caught pundits and casual observers alike by surprise. However, now that Santorum seems to be a serious contender, he deserves serious scrutiny.

Numerous sources report Santorum’s wife Karen had a second trimester abortion in October 1996. The Santorum’s, however, don’t like to describe it as an abortion. Instead, they call it a medically induced miscarriage. Yet for many, this is a distinction without a difference.

In 1996 Santorum’s wife, Karen, became severely ill while pregnant and had to be rushed to the hospital. There, she and her husband Rick were told that if she did not induce her labor, she and the baby would more than likely die. The decision was made to induce labor, and abort the fetus.

Recently when asked about exceptions for rape and incest Santorum said that any exception to a prohibition on abortion “would be taking a life - and I would advocate that any doctor who performs an abortion should be criminally charged for doing so."
"Numerous sources said"......you not only insult our intelligence you insult your own.
Actually it says "numerous sources report" - and you're the only one insulting your own intelligence because that means that many have reported it.

If you really are intelligent, why don't you post a credible source that denies the charges. Good luck.

Actually it says "numerous sources report" - and you're the only one insulting your own intelligence because that means that many have reported it.

If you really are intelligent, why don't you post a credible source that denies the charges. Good luck.
Did you click on who the "Numerous sources" were?

Anti-abortion video showed stillborn baby — not fetus

not fetus but still born in the video.
Video lies so do those involved to create false propaganda.

CMP videos are a scam. What they were saying made not medical or logical sense.

I was wondering about that - what a dirty thing to do, using a picture of someone's loss for anti-abortion propoganda!

Much of what was said on the videos is false and we have seen how ofter pictures are fake or incorrect for the development.

The right of right seek for anything to discredit PP, even lies and misinformation. Any tidbit to justify their prejudice, even when it makes no sense.

You people are pathetic, simply pathetic. There is NO reason for the sheer numbers of abortions taking place in this nation. None.

The reason is women have a right to decide when to become a mother and when they are not ready yet. Not you !

Bleh, I've sat and read your comments for the last day or so, you're so full of shit you stink

From where the majority stand, you're the one that is full of shit and stink.........just sayin.........

Did you click on who the "Numerous sources" were?

That is just one of the sources........

I was wondering about that - what a dirty thing to do, using a picture of someone's loss for anti-abortion propoganda!

Much of what was said on the videos is false and we have seen how ofter pictures are fake or incorrect for the development.

The right of right seek for anything to discredit PP, even lies and misinformation. Any tidbit to justify their prejudice, even when it makes no sense.

You people are pathetic, simply pathetic. There is NO reason for the sheer numbers of abortions taking place in this nation. None.

Poor education and fewer constructive activities to support the mental and physical needs for children and young women

They don't understand investing in our future, they only want to reserve the right to bitch and moan.

Actually, I can agree with you on that. No reason whatsoever

But let’s be clear about something. Ending or overly restricting legal abortion will not end abortion and may not even significantly reduce the number of abortions. Rather, it will force the practice back under ground to be performed by the back ally butchers who will endanger women’s health and even their lives, and escape any restrictions on late term abortions which may well increase in numbers

Please understand this. Most people who are pro-choice are not callously pro-abortion. Regardless of ones beliefs about when life begins, we recognize that abortion is not a pleasant or desirable thing. I for one have no problem with overall policies that are aimed at making abortion rare-although I am adamant that they should still be available.

How do we do that? By supporting meaningful sex education and the availability of contraception for starters. Then, by ensuring that women and families are confident that they will have the help and support that they need if they choose to carry the child to term. That would include nutritional and financial assistance, affordable day care, early child hood education, and health care coverage for starters. How about we throw in tax policies that strengthen the middle class and promote job growth. The problem is that too many pro-life conservatives are against all or most of these things and there for they are really just pro fetus and pro birth.

I believe that most pro-choice people would, in turn agree to a ban on late term abortions that are not medically necessary and ensure that the woman is fully aware of all alternatives including adoption. And speaking of adoption, they need to get over the hysteria about allowing gays and lesbians to adopt. They are a valuable resource for children who might otherwise suffer at the hands of a parent who was not prepared to care for them, or languish in the foster care system.

Is it possible for conservative to get smart about this, or will they insist on clinging to absurd positions of just wanting abortion stopped, even in cases of rape, incest or a danger to the mother’s life.? Are you will to come out right now as being truly pro-life, pro women, and pro children ?

The reason is women have a right to decide when to become a mother and when they are not ready yet. Not you !

Bleh, I've sat and read your comments for the last day or so, you're so full of shit you stink

You don't shit? better go see a doctor about that

Well, that could explain most of her posts.

If a woman, has no right to decide whether she is ready to be a mother - who then has that right?

Who has the right to tell a 10 yr old child, who was raped, she has no choice?

If a woman, has no right to decide whether she is ready to be a mother - who then has that right?

Who has the right to tell a 10 yr old child, who was raped, she has no choice?

Evidently the courts of Paraguay

Does that mean a government has the right to tell a woman she must have an abortion?

It means the courts of Paraguay upheld Paraguay's laws. Do I think it was the right decision? I'm torn on this one but it's their country and their laws

Go away, retard, just go away

Talking to yourself again?

Ignored...bye

Ignored...bye

aris2chat wins!

Forum List

Back