Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

If a woman, has no right to decide whether she is ready to be a mother - who then has that right?

Who has the right to tell a 10 yr old child, who was raped, she has no choice?
My question is how many females who have abortions done when they get pregnant were actually rape victims? My guess is not many, that the major of those who get abortions either were not ready to be a mom or did not want children at all period. To me, they need to learn the meaning of the word abstinence if they do not have the money to get their tubes tied up either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yes there is a chance that every child who is put up for adoption may not ever get parents, but at least they will be alive in order to get a family of their own once they are old enough to get married. Also being alive means that they will have the ability to give something to the world. In my opinion, children who have been done away with could have grown up to be anything.

Anti-abortion video showed stillborn baby — not fetus

not fetus but still born in the video.
Video lies so do those involved to create false propaganda.

CMP videos are a scam. What they were saying made not medical or logical sense.

I was wondering about that - what a dirty thing to do, using a picture of someone's loss for anti-abortion propoganda!

Much of what was said on the videos is false and we have seen how ofter pictures are fake or incorrect for the development.

The right of right seek for anything to discredit PP, even lies and misinformation. Any tidbit to justify their prejudice, even when it makes no sense.

You people are pathetic, simply pathetic. There is NO reason for the sheer numbers of abortions taking place in this nation. None.

Poor education and fewer constructive activities to support the mental and physical needs for children and young women

They don't understand investing in our future, they only want to reserve the right to bitch and moan.
How do you invest in the future when you are killing them?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

If a woman, has no right to decide whether she is ready to be a mother - who then has that right?

My question is how many females who have abortions done when they get pregnant were actually rape victims? My guess is not many, that the major of those who get abortions either were not ready to be a mom or did not want children at all period. To me, they need to learn the meaning of the word abstinence if they do not have the money to get their tubes tied up either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yes there is a chance that every child who is put up for adoption may not ever get parents, but at least they will be alive in order to get a family of their own once they are old enough to get married. Also being alive means that they will have the ability to give something to the world. In my opinion, children who have been done away with could have grown up to be anything.

There are millions of children in need of safe secure homes out there. Care for them before bringing more unwanted children in to the world.
A women has a right in the bible and under the law to decide when they want to be a mother.

Please understand this. Most people who are pro-choice are not callously pro-abortion. Regardless of ones beliefs about when life begins, we recognize that abortion is not a pleasant or desirable thing. I for one have no problem with overall policies that are aimed at making abortion rare-although I am adamant that they should still be available.

Completely agree. I am pro-choice mainly because I believe that the option has to be available for those women whose life is at risk, and for victims of rape and incest. Most states already have laws precluding elective abortions after the first tri-mester, but conservatives keep pushing to do away with it all together. That is wrong, a fetus should not have more right to live than the woman who is carrying it. They have gone so far as to recommend doing away with contraceptives.....that is totally ridiculous and taking the country backward.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There are millions of children in need of safe secure homes out there. Care for them before bringing more unwanted children in to the world.
A women has a right in the bible and under the law to decide when they want to be a mother.
Don't want unwanted children? Don't have sex. Killing a innocent baby be CA use you have no self control is evil

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Don't want unwanted children? Don't have sex. Killing a innocent baby be CA use you have no self control is evil

A first trimester embryo is not a baby.

Please understand this. Most people who are pro-choice are not callously pro-abortion. Regardless of ones beliefs about when life begins, we recognize that abortion is not a pleasant or desirable thing. I for one have no problem with overall policies that are aimed at making abortion rare-although I am adamant that they should still be available.

Completely agree. I am pro-choice mainly because I believe that the option has to be available for those women whose life is at risk, and for victims of rape and incest. Most states already have laws precluding elective abortions after the first tri-mester, but conservatives keep pushing to do away with it all together. That is wrong, a fetus should not have more right to live than the woman who is carrying it. They have gone so far as to recommend doing away with contraceptives.....that is totally ridiculous and taking the country backward.

They claim they don't oppose birth control, but if you look into the position that a fertilized egg is a "person" you can see that is a lie.

At some level, it is not about protecting human life, but these people are trying to protect God's right to decide whether a first trimester embryo or fertilized egg lives or dies (as that's when miscarriages happen for the most part, so God can't be too concerned about the sanctity of first trimester life).

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sex is a health part of life. Dolphins also enjoy sex for pleasure.
Men should start taking birth control. Safer for men than for women.
Fetus in the first trimester is not a child. Till it is old enough to be viable outside of the womb and able to take it's own breath, it is not a separate life form.
When it gets a birth certificate it is a child. In the womb, it is part of the woman.

Biblically or legally the decision is the woman's, not decided by outsiders. I don't understand why female and male are not taught about natural forms of birth control. One of them should at least carry a penny.

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Does it matter whether or not they were rape victims? The subject of the OP, who those here are a saying she should be forced to carry the child to term, is 10 yr old girl impregnated through sexual molestation.

Who has the right to tell a woman she must become a mother against her will? Does that same right include a right to tell her she must have an abortion against her will?

I was wondering about that - what a dirty thing to do, using a picture of someone's loss for anti-abortion propoganda!

Much of what was said on the videos is false and we have seen how ofter pictures are fake or incorrect for the development.

The right of right seek for anything to discredit PP, even lies and misinformation. Any tidbit to justify their prejudice, even when it makes no sense.

You people are pathetic, simply pathetic. There is NO reason for the sheer numbers of abortions taking place in this nation. None.

Poor education and fewer constructive activities to support the mental and physical needs for children and young women

They don't understand investing in our future, they only want to reserve the right to bitch and moan.
How do you invest in the future when you are killing them?

You take care of the ones already born first.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If only a few women have abortions who had been raped, then why be so against this exception? What is it less than 5%? So why support such an irrelevant amount? I know the bullshit excuse that all life is precious. It's hypocritical when most pro-lifers support the death penalty (as they should), they support our involvement in wars (to which there are many wars worth fighting), they support one's right to self-defense etc, yet all life is precious. I digress.

If the GOP wants support and possibly get through abortion reforms, then they need to stop with the no abortions ever theme! It's a losing battle, as it should be. It doesn't show compassion for the unborn, it shows heartless indifference to a woman caught in one of the worst situations imaginable.

I believe the vast majority of Americans do not support late term abortions, but they also don't support banning abortion for rape or incest victims. They fear, as I do, their mother, sister, daughter, spouse, cousin, friend etc get put in that situation. I also think the majority support abortion for teenagers and when there are birth defects.

This extremist view gets the base all warm and fuzzy, but it loses them the independents. That is why they never want to talk about it yet the Democrats always like to bring it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ Abortion is still the doing away of another life, no matter why that life is not wanted.

If people do not want pregnancy on their plate, they should learn not to spread certain things until their feelings are different. If they don't want the responsibility that comes with having sex, then don't have any until they want it.

Does it matter whether or not they were rape victims? The subject of the OP, who those here are a saying she should be forced to carry the child to term, is 10 yr old girl impregnated through sexual molestation.

Who has the right to tell a woman she must become a mother against her will? Does that same right include a right to tell her she must have an abortion against her will?
Where is it written that she has to keep the baby? Oh yeah, that's right! No where!

God bless you three always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Bristol Palin knew the word "abstinence"

Twice.

zSgoOUL.jpg

Forum List

Back