HUNTER BIDEN’S Ex Claims He Spent His Money on Prostitutes and Drugs – Two Months After Navy...

Sounds like tramp, who is sitting in the oval office. He said he doesn't drink, but I suspect he does coke.

The Gateway Pundit ^ | September 28, 2019 | Jim Hoft

FULL TITLE: HUNTER BIDEN’S Ex Claims He Spent His Money on Prostitutes and Drugs – Two Months After Navy Dumped Him for Drugs He Was Put on Board of Burisma Holdings

The Wall Street Journal reported in October of 2014 that the Vice President’s son, Hunter Biden, was released from the Navy for cocaine use.

There was no stopping the Biden’s however. A couple months later, young Biden was on the Board of the largest gas and oil company in the Ukraine making $50,000 a year, an exorbitant amount for a Board member at any company. According to Business Insider –

In April 2014, Biden’s son Hunter joined the board of Burisma Holdings. Hunter served on the board until early 2019.

At the time, a news release from the company said Hunter would be “in charge of the Holdings’ legal unit and will provide support for the Company among international organizations.”

Hunter told the New York Times that the news release was not accurate and he was never in charge of the company’s legal affairs.

He joined the company about a month after Russia annexed Crimea, a cataclysmic moment that continues to put the US at odds with Russia and is linked to ongoing conflict in eastern Ukraine.

During his time with Burisma, Hunter reportedly received compensation up to $50,000 a month.

From the start, Hunter’s role at Burisma was criticized by ethics watchdogs as a conflict of interest for his father, who was still vice president at the time and heavily focused on pressuring Ukraine to do a better job rooting out corruption. But some ethics watchdogs at the time also said that unless there was clear evidence Hunter got the job to influence US foreign policy then there was no cause for concern.

--------

Wow, he will need the Hildebeast to come and take over his campaign. Momma Hillary could make him Vice President again.
Sounds like half the Republicans in Congress.
And every DemonRAT!

So what? Is he running for office or something? Is there any reason we should care?
Yes his daddy, vice president at the time threatened another government to get his son the job. If that was trumps son you would be totally outraged. Quit being a hypocrite.

So what? Is he running for office or something? Is there any reason we should care?
I think it's the hypocrisy and double standard displayed the way the Dems and the media attack Don Jr with no evidence of crimes while giving Biden's son a toatal pass when the evidence of crimes is glaring.
Explain to us what office he is running for so we can vote against him.
His daddy who broke the law for him, is running for president.

Joe biden was trying to stop corruption in Ukraine, tramp just added to it, I can only imagine the people of Ukraine, saying the US is just like our politicians due to tramp and his strong arming the new President.

Libs made a huge deal about President Trump's billionaire friend, Robert Kraft, allegedly patronizing prostitutes.

This is a candidate's actual son, and there is actual proof of it, and now it isn't worth focusing on? Give me a break.

Joe biden was trying to stop corruption in Ukraine, tramp just added to it, I can only imagine the people of Ukraine, saying the US is just like our politicians due to tramp and his strong arming the new President.

So Biden says.

But others disagree.

It means its time for an investigation of the Biden Family. I'd love to get Hunter Biden on the stand, start asking him where he bought his drugs. Maybe go higher on the food chain there, arrest the top dealers in the Democrat Party providing him with the shit.

Libs made a huge deal about President Trump's billionaire friend, Robert Kraft, allegedly patronizing prostitutes.

This is a candidate's actual son, and there is actual proof of it, and now it isn't worth focusing on? Give me a break.
I never heard that one about Kraft. Must have been a flash in the pan.

Hunter Biden and the firm he he worked for were investigated and cleared, correct?

Why is it suddenly an issue again?

I think it's the hypocrisy and double standard displayed the way the Dems and the media attack Don Jr with no evidence of crimes while giving Biden's son a toatal pass when the evidence of crimes is glaring.
What law did he break?

Yes his daddy, vice president at the time threatened another government to get his son the job. If that was trumps son you would be totally outraged. Quit being a hypocrite.
Please. Lay out the facts and exact time table for this interesting theory.

Hunter Biden and the firm he he worked for were investigated and cleared, correct?

I'm sorry you missed the "Orchids of Asia" controversy with Mr. Kraft. It was pretty interesting.

But the issue with the Bidens is whether the investigation turned out correctly or not, and whether it needs to be re-investigated. A lot of folks think that Vice President Biden put pressure on Ukraine to drop it. Now is a good time to take a look at it, do the right thing and give the Bidens a chance to exonerate themselves.

What law did he break?

Quite possibly Obstruction of Justice.

If Vice President Biden tried to discourage the prosecution of Hunter in any way,that's Obstruction.

He may or may not be guilty. The idea now is to interview Mr. Biden and see if he commits perjury or whatever.

Sounds like tramp, who is sitting in the oval office. He said he doesn't drink, but I suspect he does coke.
We knew shitstain obama did coke. He bragged about it. I suspect he was selling heroin right out if than white house.

Getting booted from the Navy wasn't enough to sober him up? Nothing changed about my dad after I washed my hands of him either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When did you make that one up? The one attempt by the Ukraine to investigate the corruption of Burisma was squashed like a bug by Joe Biden who threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine if the investigation wasn't immediately stopped.
Then he bragged about what he did. Smart guy!

Because the left is continuing their attempted coup. The Bidens peddle influence and launder money and Donald Trump somehow is attacked for trying to get Ukraine to do something about it. Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

The US has a legitimate issue to complain about and investigate when financial aid sent to the Ukraine so they can fend off the rapacious Russians winds up going down a black hole in oligarch's private banks and into their pockets.

What law did he break?

Quite possibly Obstruction of Justice.

If Vice President Biden tried to discourage the prosecution of Hunter in any way,that's Obstruction.

He may or may not be guilty. The idea now is to interview Mr. Biden and see if he commits perjury or whatever.
Lay out the exact series of events and a timetable then. There does not seem to be any coherence in these claims, just a furious attempt to cover up what could be criminal behavior on the part of Trump.

When did you make that one up? The one attempt by the Ukraine to investigate the corruption of Burisma was squashed like a bug by Joe Biden who threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine if the investigation wasn't immediately stopped.
Then he bragged about what he did. Smart guy!

Because the left is continuing their attempted coup. The Bidens peddle influence and launder money and Donald Trump somehow is attacked for trying to get Ukraine to do something about it. Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

According to what?

Was Burisma under investigation at the time? Yes or no?

Was not the US government and the EU unhappy with that prosecutors lack of efforts rooting out corruption? Yes or no?

The amount of made up crap generated over this is astounding.

If it was an issue...why didn’t it come out years ago? Curious how it didn’t until an election.

If it was an issue, why did Trump not use aboveboard means at his disposal to pursue it? Why hide it?

Strange.

FULL TITLE: HUNTER BIDEN’S Ex Claims He Spent His Money on Prostitutes and Drugs – Two Months After Navy Dumped Him for Drugs He Was Put on Board of Burisma Holdings

The Wall Street Journal reported in October of 2014 that the Vice President’s son, Hunter Biden, was released from the Navy for cocaine use.

There was no stopping the Biden’s however. A couple months later, young Biden was on the Board of the largest gas and oil company in the Ukraine making $50,000 a year, an exorbitant amount for a Board member at any company. According to Business Insider –

In April 2014, Biden’s son Hunter joined the board of Burisma Holdings. Hunter served on the board until early 2019.

At the time, a news release from the company said Hunter would be “in charge of the Holdings’ legal unit and will provide support for the Company among international organizations.”

Hunter told the New York Times that the news release was not accurate and he was never in charge of the company’s legal affairs.

He joined the company about a month after Russia annexed Crimea, a cataclysmic moment that continues to put the US at odds with Russia and is linked to ongoing conflict in eastern Ukraine.

During his time with Burisma, Hunter reportedly received compensation up to $50,000 a month.

From the start, Hunter’s role at Burisma was criticized by ethics watchdogs as a conflict of interest for his father, who was still vice president at the time and heavily focused on pressuring Ukraine to do a better job rooting out corruption. But some ethics watchdogs at the time also said that unless there was clear evidence Hunter got the job to influence US foreign policy then there was no cause for concern.

--------

Wow, he will need the Hildebeast to come and take over his campaign. Momma Hillary could make him Vice President again.
Just what we said the trump crime family would do. Try like hell to make this about Biden, hillary or obama

--------

Just what we said the trump crime family would do. Try like hell to make this about Biden, hillary or obama
Did trump threaten Ukraine as Jojo " The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser " Biden did to withhold $1 BILLION in aid.....Please show us where....asswipe!

Forum List

Back