HUNTER BIDEN’S Ex Claims He Spent His Money on Prostitutes and Drugs – Two Months After Navy...

So what? Is he running for office or something? Is there any reason we should care?

Libs made a huge deal about President Trump's billionaire friend, Robert Kraft, allegedly patronizing prostitutes.

This is a candidate's actual son, and there is actual proof of it, and now it isn't worth focusing on? Give me a break.
I never heard that one about Kraft. Must have been a flash in the pan.

Hunter Biden and the firm he he worked for were investigated and cleared, correct?

Why is it suddenly an issue again?
C'mon....we know why.

The Gateway Pundit ^ | September 28, 2019 | Jim Hoft

FULL TITLE: HUNTER BIDEN’S Ex Claims He Spent His Money on Prostitutes and Drugs – Two Months After Navy Dumped Him for Drugs He Was Put on Board of Burisma Holdings

The Wall Street Journal reported in October of 2014 that the Vice President’s son, Hunter Biden, was released from the Navy for cocaine use.

There was no stopping the Biden’s however. A couple months later, young Biden was on the Board of the largest gas and oil company in the Ukraine making $50,000 a year, an exorbitant amount for a Board member at any company. According to Business Insider –

In April 2014, Biden’s son Hunter joined the board of Burisma Holdings. Hunter served on the board until early 2019.

At the time, a news release from the company said Hunter would be “in charge of the Holdings’ legal unit and will provide support for the Company among international organizations.”

Hunter told the New York Times that the news release was not accurate and he was never in charge of the company’s legal affairs.

He joined the company about a month after Russia annexed Crimea, a cataclysmic moment that continues to put the US at odds with Russia and is linked to ongoing conflict in eastern Ukraine.

During his time with Burisma, Hunter reportedly received compensation up to $50,000 a month.

From the start, Hunter’s role at Burisma was criticized by ethics watchdogs as a conflict of interest for his father, who was still vice president at the time and heavily focused on pressuring Ukraine to do a better job rooting out corruption. But some ethics watchdogs at the time also said that unless there was clear evidence Hunter got the job to influence US foreign policy then there was no cause for concern.

--------

Wow, he will need the Hildebeast to come and take over his campaign. Momma Hillary could make him Vice President again.
Just what we said the trump crime family would do. Try like hell to make this about Biden, hillary or obama
Did trump threaten Ukraine as Jojo " The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser " Biden did to withhold $1 BILLION in aid.....Please show us where....asswipe!
Someone is panicking here.

According to what?

Was Burisma under investigation at the time? Yes or no?
Can you not read plain English? Or do you just not like what you are reading?

The one attempt internally by the Ukraine to investigate Burisma and all sorts of related corruption (like Hunter Biden's phony job for the corrupt Burisma) was instantly stopped by Papa Joe Biden because it threatened his son's golden goose.

He bragged about what he did. Wake the fuck up! VIDEO: Biden Brags That He Got Ukraine Prosecutor Fired in Exchange For $1b in Aid

How stupid and uninformed can you possibly be?

Was not the US government and the EU unhappy with that prosecutors lack of efforts rooting out corruption? Yes or no?
Ask our last president about his reaction to his vice president stopping a prosecutor there from
rooting out corruption.

The amount of made up crap generated over this is astounding.

If it was an issue...why didn’t it come out years ago? Curious how it didn’t until an election.

If it was an issue, why did Trump not use aboveboard means at his disposal to pursue it? Why hide it?

Strange.
He released a transcript of his phone call to the new Ukrainian president. How is he hiding anything?
Joe Biden's culpability in aiding corruption in the Ukraine has been covered in main stream news sources.
If you haven't noticed don't assume your ignorance is shared by everyone else.
How stupid are you? Burisma was not under investigation or even on the radar at the time of the firing. The US gov and the EU were both frustrated by the prosecutors unwillingness to tackle corruption. This was supported by the military who later gave Ukraine a clean bill after the new prosecutor seriously went after corruption. You really seem to omit a lot of facts here, which is why I am guessing no real time line of events gets provided because claims wouldn’t line up.

So what? Is he running for office or something? Is there any reason we should care?

Libs made a huge deal about President Trump's billionaire friend, Robert Kraft, allegedly patronizing prostitutes.

This is a candidate's actual son, and there is actual proof of it, and now it isn't worth focusing on? Give me a break.
"allegedly"? :71:

Allegations were indeed made about Mr. Kraft.

Perhaps you aren't from America, but here, people are presumed innocent until actually proven guilty. Mr. Kraft pleaded Innocent as a Newborn Babe.

Yes his daddy, vice president at the time threatened another government to get his son the job. If that was trumps son you would be totally outraged. Quit being a hypocrite.
Please. Lay out the facts and exact time table for this interesting theory.
His son flew on air force 2 with his daddy to China and came back with a billion. Maybe Trump should do the same?
What does that have to do with my question?

Better yet...

If there is all this “obvious corruption” with the Bidens...why now?

Why do it in secret via a personal lawyer an exhorting pressure through withholding aid?

There are above board legal tools available to the president and Congress that does not require staff to frantically hide all evidence of the call. The president also has a record number of temporary appointees not confirmed by Congress, loyal to Trump, not the office of the president or the United States or the Constitution. And he controls one chamber of Congress. With all these allies why did he not open up a real investigation?

Maybe because there is nothing there and he used withholding aid as a means to pressure Ukraine into manufacturing something?
Because he is a Democrat. That's why, and that's fixing to end. Actually you already know it. Sucks to be you.

His daddy who broke the law for him, is running for president.
What law did he break?

Quite possibly Obstruction of Justice.

If Vice President Biden tried to discourage the prosecution of Hunter in any way,that's Obstruction.

He may or may not be guilty. The idea now is to interview Mr. Biden and see if he commits perjury or whatever.
Lay out the exact series of events and a timetable then. There does not seem to be any coherence in these claims, just a furious attempt to cover up what could be criminal behavior on the part of Trump.
Actually Trump asked for any information about Biden and crowd strike. The privately owned company that exclusively received the hacked dnc emails. That started this Russia collusion crap. Trump is right we need to see those emails. Maybe we can just raid their lawyers office and get them?
Conspiracy theory.

Demystifying CrowdStrike Conspiracy Theories—Cyber Saturday
Okay, then you would be okay with the raid of their lawyers office and the dnc?

I think it's the hypocrisy and double standard displayed the way the Dems and the media attack Don Jr with no evidence of crimes while giving Biden's son a toatal pass when the evidence of crimes is glaring.
Explain to us what office he is running for so we can vote against him.
His daddy who broke the law for him, is running for president.
Then, if you have been told to believe that, don't vote for him.
Okay, then the same goes for Trump? Right?

What law did he break?

If Vice President Biden tried to discourage the prosecution of Hunter in any way,that's Obstruction.

He may or may not be guilty. The idea now is to interview Mr. Biden and see if he commits perjury or whatever.
Lay out the exact series of events and a timetable then. There does not seem to be any coherence in these claims, just a furious attempt to cover up what could be criminal behavior on the part of Trump.
Actually Trump asked for any information about Biden and crowd strike. The privately owned company that exclusively received the hacked dnc emails. That started this Russia collusion crap. Trump is right we need to see those emails. Maybe we can just raid their lawyers office and get them?
Conspiracy theory.

If there was sufficient LEGAL cause and a warrant, of course.

Conspiracy theory.

Getting a Warrant from the FISA court should be no problem if you can get a dossier on the Biden Family written. Hunter was actually involved with prostitutes, who is to say they weren't involved in Golden Showers.

How stupid are you? Burisma was not under investigation or even on the radar at the time of the firing.
The better question is how stupid are you? How do you explain the prosecutor
that Biden got fired? Do you think he was there to water the planter boxes?
Jesus! You are so fucking gullible.

The US gov and the EU were both frustrated by the prosecutors unwillingness to tackle corruption.
Ukraine has been incredibly corrupt. As corrupt as just about any nation in the world. Excuse me if I don't take your bullshit assessment at face value. At any rate the prosecutor Biden crushed was not fired because he wasn't tackling corruption.
JUST THE OPPOSITE.

This was supported by the military who later gave Ukraine a clean bill after the new prosecutor seriously went after corruption. You really seem to omit a lot of facts here, which is why I am guessing no real time line of events gets provided because claims wouldn’t line up.
The new president, Zalensky, has campaigned on ending corruption so I'm not surprised the Ukraine is now taking corruption seriously.

It also doesn't hurt that there is a new administration in America that doesn't tolerates the epic corruption in Ukraine like Barack Obama did putting Joe Biden in charge of dealing with the Ukraine (which is like putting Jeffery Epstein in charge of baby sitting your twelve year old daughter) where he got his son a do nothing job under one of the most corrupt oligarchs in Ukraine who is now under investigation by the FBI.

Billions of dollars in aid to Ukraine went straight into this guy's personal bank and somehow never made it to the actual government itself. Biden got a job from this oligarch for his coke head son for some odd reason never
tried to find out where all this aid money was going.

Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

How stupid are you? Burisma was not under investigation or even on the radar at the time of the firing.

The US gov and the EU were both frustrated by the prosecutors unwillingness to tackle corruption.
Ukraine has been incredibly corrupt. As corrupt as just about any nation in the world. Excuse me if I don't take your bullshit assessment at face value. At any rate the prosecutor Biden crushed was not fired because he wasn't tackling corruption.
JUST THE OPPOSITE.

This was supported by the military who later gave Ukraine a clean bill after the new prosecutor seriously went after corruption. You really seem to omit a lot of facts here, which is why I am guessing no real time line of events gets provided because claims wouldn’t line up.
The new president, Zalensky, has campaigned on ending corruption so I'm not surprised the Ukraine is now taking corruption seriously.

It also doesn't hurt that there is a new administration in America that doesn't tolerates the epic corruption in Ukraine like Barack Obama did putting Joe Biden in charge of dealing with the Ukraine (which is like putting Jeffery Epstein in charge of baby sitting your twelve year old daughter) where he got his son a do nothing job under one of the most corrupt oligarchs in Ukraine who is now under investigation by the FBI.

Billions of dollars in aid to Ukraine went straight into this guy's personal bank and somehow never made it to the actual government itself. Biden got a job from this oligarch for his coke head son for some odd reason never

Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

PJ Media is worthless. If that is your sourcing for this crap, then my comment on how stupid (and we will add gullible) are you stands.

I assume you have proof that millions of Ukraine dollars went into Bidens bank? :lmao:

Corruption is endemic in the Trump administration. Open your eyes.

Last edited:

JUST THE OPPOSITE.

PJ Media is worthless. If that is your sourcing for this crap, then my comment on how stupid (and we will add gullible) are you stands.

I assume you have proof that millions of Ukraine dollars went into Bidens bank? :lmao:

Why would "proof" be needed for an investigation? That is the reason for the investigation, to GET PROOF. Interview the witnesses, if there are any discrepancies, there is a solid case for perjury and obstruction.

PJ Media is worthless. If that is your sourcing for this crap, the my comment on how stupid (and we will add gullible) are you stands.
You automatically dismiss everything in the link?
I guess that's easier than dealing with the facts. Especially for someone as dumb and biased as you. Stay stupid.

I assume you have proof that millions of Ukraine dollars went into Bidens bank?
I didn't say that money intended to aid Ukraine went into Biden's bank. I said the money went into a bank owned by the same man who owned Burisma ( Mykola Zlochevsky ) and who gave Hunter Biden a do nothing job so as to stay on good terms with the man who controlled aid to Ukraine So if you can't even get basic reading skills down it says much for your level of cognitive abilities.

Last edited:

Conspiracy theory.

Not for Trump's lawyer, I didn't hear no outrage over that. So let's do the same for crowd strike? You a hypocrite?

Conspiracy theory.

Getting a Warrant from the FISA court should be no problem if you can get a dossier on the Biden Family written. Hunter was actually involved with prostitutes, who is to say they weren't involved in Golden Showers.
I think Barr should raid all of the Democrat leaders lawyers office's. All of them, in the middle of the night.

.,l

Conspiracy theory.

Not for Trump's lawyer, I didn't hear no outrage over that. So let's do the same for crowd strike? You a hypocrite?

Apparently there was. Has not been taken up by any courts. Try again.

If there is sufficient legal cause go for it.

.,l

Conspiracy theory.

Apparently there was. Has not been taken up by any courts. Try again.

If there is sufficient legal cause go for it.
There is enough to go after Hillary's and Obama's lawyers. They started this bullshit.

The Gateway Pundit ^ | September 28, 2019 | Jim Hoft

FULL TITLE: HUNTER BIDEN’S Ex Claims He Spent His Money on Prostitutes and Drugs – Two Months After Navy Dumped Him for Drugs He Was Put on Board of Burisma Holdings

The Wall Street Journal reported in October of 2014 that the Vice President’s son, Hunter Biden, was released from the Navy for cocaine use.

There was no stopping the Biden’s however. A couple months later, young Biden was on the Board of the largest gas and oil company in the Ukraine making $50,000 a year, an exorbitant amount for a Board member at any company. According to Business Insider –

In April 2014, Biden’s son Hunter joined the board of Burisma Holdings. Hunter served on the board until early 2019.

At the time, a news release from the company said Hunter would be “in charge of the Holdings’ legal unit and will provide support for the Company among international organizations.”

Hunter told the New York Times that the news release was not accurate and he was never in charge of the company’s legal affairs.

He joined the company about a month after Russia annexed Crimea, a cataclysmic moment that continues to put the US at odds with Russia and is linked to ongoing conflict in eastern Ukraine.

During his time with Burisma, Hunter reportedly received compensation up to $50,000 a month.

From the start, Hunter’s role at Burisma was criticized by ethics watchdogs as a conflict of interest for his father, who was still vice president at the time and heavily focused on pressuring Ukraine to do a better job rooting out corruption. But some ethics watchdogs at the time also said that unless there was clear evidence Hunter got the job to influence US foreign policy then there was no cause for concern.

--------

Wow, he will need the Hildebeast to come and take over his campaign. Momma Hillary could make him Vice President again.
Just what we said the trump crime family would do. Try like hell to make this about Biden, hillary or obama
Did trump threaten Ukraine as Jojo " The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser " Biden did to withhold $1 BILLION in aid.....Please show us where....asswipe!
Someone is panicking here.
Trump is so busted

Forum List

Back