I Am Ashamed of My Country

I think your trailer needs a/c. Do me a favor. Don't buy any guns and sell the ones you own. Report for a mental health evaluation and listen to their recommendations. TIA

Saveliberty thank you for being sarcastic and not abusive. Clearly, you do not agree with me to the point that you believe my offerings are evidence of a deranged mind. I am sorry to have to report this, but every one I know personally harbors a high degree of respect for me personally and have no doubts about my sanity or my patriotism. This being the case, your comments should not be directed me personally, but instead at the story I have been telling. It is this story that is deranged and it is deranged because demented people with deranged minds are writing it for us. And in case you still have a problem seeing who these sick people are, I will help you out; they are Zionists.

If you truly wish to demonstrate that I am wrong about anything I have written or said, then as a responsible human being, you should identify specifically what you disagree with and why. Posting anything else is a waste of your time, my time, and the time of everyone else who is following this thread. As things stand now, no one has offered any serious objections to my explanations of the events which have unfolded over the past 100 years and it is this explanation that is most in keeping with the facts and makes the most sense. Deranged yes, but true non-the-less.

Have a nice day.

I think your trailer needs a/c. Do me a favor. Don't buy any guns and sell the ones you own. Report for a mental health evaluation and listen to their recommendations. TIA

Saveliberty thank you for being sarcastic and not abusive. Clearly, you do not agree with me to the point that you believe my offerings are evidence of a deranged mind. I am sorry to have to report this, but every one I know personally harbors a high degree of respect for me personally and have no doubts about my sanity or my patriotism. This being the case, your comments should not be directed me personally, but instead at the story I have been telling. It is this story that is deranged and it is deranged because demented people with deranged minds are writing it for us. And in case you still have a problem seeing who these sick people are, I will help you out; they are Zionists.

If you truly wish to demonstrate that I am wrong about anything I have written or said, then as a responsible human being, you should identify specifically what you disagree with and why. Posting anything else is a waste of your time, my time, and the time of everyone else who is following this thread. As things stand now, no one has offered any serious objections to my explanations of the events which have unfolded over the past 100 years and it is this explanation that is most in keeping with the facts and makes the most sense. Deranged yes, but true non-the-less.

Have a nice day.

We have heard it all before from loons just like you. Right now you're just a little man with a little mind. Add firearms and we all have a problem. Seek help.

We have heard it all before from loons just like you. Right now you're just a little man with a little mind. Add firearms and we all have a problem. Seek help.

A litttle man with a little mind who has a degree in Aerospace Enginnering from the University of Michigan, an MBA from Long Island University, served his country as a Navy Fighter Pilot, was a Flight Test Conductor for Grummnan Aerospace on the F-14 Tomcat flight test Program, owned and operated a shcool of competitive gymnastics, was a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale, in that capacity single handidly stopped the City from dumping raw sewage into the river which ran through town, wrote a book about government tyranny, sued the government over GATT acting as attorney pro se for the voting citizens of this nation, own property both in Florida and North Carolina, hosted my own website, have a commercial pilots liscense, own my own airplane,was care giver to my wife dying of Cancer for 2 1/2 years, and now am care giver to my 96 year father who believes the same things I believe.

Little man with a little mind? The allegations do not stick. Now some advice, before you go mouthing off again, I suggest you know what your talking about. Tell you what! Just so you won't make this same mistake again, why don't you have your mother review what you write before you post. I am sure she will be of great help to you.

P.S. you ain't heard nothing yet.

[...] in case you still have a problem seeing who these sick people are, I will help you out; they are Zionists.

That's not who they are; it's what they are.

Let's see some names, Citizenal.

Names? I can only give you two off the cuff; Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke.

Now if you want more names of Zionists perhaps you will be able to get them from the following videos:

Anti-Zionist Jewish Protestors are attacked bay and AIPAC Conference attendee:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dSHl3C9kgY&feature=player_embedded]Anti-Zionist Jewish Protestors attacked by an AIPAC attendee in Washington D.C - YouTube[/ame]

Free Palestine: Zionist Jews killing Orthodox Jews
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeNB0v8SXUA&NR=1]Free Palestine: Zionist Jews killing Orthodox Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Jew says Israel is terrorism country and Torah is against Israel

Last edited by a moderator:
Youtube does, you fucking idiot. Take your mentally ill ass to the Conspiracy Forum with the rest of the nuts.

A litttle man with a little mind who has a degree in Aerospace Enginnering from the University of Michigan, an MBA from Long Island University, served his country as a Navy Fighter Pilot, was a Flight Test Conductor for Grummnan Aerospace on the F-14 Tomcat flight test Program, owned and operated a shcool of competitive gymnastics, was a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale, in that capacity single handidly stopped the City from dumping raw sewage into the river which ran through town, wrote a book about government tyranny, sued the government over GATT acting as attorney pro se for the voting citizens of this nation, own property both in Florida and North Carolina, hosted my own website, have a commercial pilots liscense, own my own airplane,was care giver to my wife dying of Cancer for 2 1/2 years, and now am care giver to my 96 year father who believes the same things I believe.

Little man with a little mind? The allegations do not stick. Now some advice, before you go mouthing off again, I suggest you know what your talking about. Tell you what! Just so you won't make this same mistake again, why don't you have your mother review what you write before you post. I am sure she will be of great help to you.

P.S. you ain't heard nothing yet.

Surprised you didn't have time to bring peace to the drug cartels in Mexico.
A list of accomplishments means nothing when your mind is as full of hate and fear as yours. You are an unknown loon on a message board. A short timer is my guess, though I'm usually pretty good at guessing that sort of thing. The fact you plan on even more outrageous stupidity certainly is no claim to fame. I see I'm beginning to wear you down. Not really even trying yet. You don't want to go there moron.

Dear Save Liberty and Unkatare.

All you have done since coming to this thread is call me names, hurl insults, and critcize my posts without offering anything as an alternative or which backs up what you are saying. In other words, instead of posting responsibly in good faith, you apparently are so sure of your own beliefs that you believe it is justified and appropriate to act as "spoilers". Apparently, you believe that is appropriate to shout down a fellow American who is presenting his true beliefs instead of responding to them. This is exactly what happened to the voices of sanity in Nazi Germany. From my perspective Zionists are cut from the same block of wood as the Nazis and if both of you, by virtue of how you act on this thread, have adopted a tactic used by the Nazis. This being true, a good guess is that you are either Zionists yourselves or a best, dupes of the Zionists.

I will say a prayer for the redemtion of your immortal souls

Can someone read that sucker and break it down into a couple of focused sentences for me?

Thx.

Zionists control our government. They killed Kennedy because he was a threat to their control and they clearly demonstrated their power over us when they ordered President Johnson to nuke Cairo. Although that plot failed, in 1967 they finally succeed in accomplishing their goal on 09/11/2001.

Is this clear enough or do you want it in three words or less?

No, thanks, three sentences of run-of-the-mill paranoia is a nice, bite-sized piece. Gives me a good frame of reference for future paranoid posts.

Much appreciated.

In the previous Zarcan Council meeting we learned that the attempted sinking of the USS Liberty and the intended murder of its entire crew was not an accidental attack as claimed by the Israelis, but instead a bazaar plot by Zionist leaders to give President Johnson a flimsy excuse to nuke Cairo and bring the United States into war with the Arab world. No one on the Council has offered an alternative or more reasonable explanation for what transpired on that day in 1967, therefore, the foregoing conclusion stands.

The next magnificent events on our list are:

16. In 1994, the United States joined the World Trade Organization.

17. In 1994, Congress enacted NAFTA.

18. In 2004, Congress enacted CAFTA.

Our joining the World Trade Organization (WTO) constituted the third overthrow of the government of the United States of America. Upon consummation of this final overthrow along with its companion so called trade agreements, the process is complete and Americans now live under a totally transformed government instead of the one envisioned by the Founders. The name and framework is still there, but how our government functions and operates has been changed. For example, under GATT as members of the WTO, the following provisions apply:

Article XVI, Paragraph 4. Each Member shall ensure the conformity of its laws, regulations and administrative procedures with its obligations as provided in the annexed Agreements.

Article XVI, Paragraph 5. No reservations may be made in respect of any provision of this Agreement.

In other words, according to the above WTO, as a condition of our membership in that organization, our Government, without reservation, has pre-agreed to ensure that all our laws, regulations, and administrative procedures conform to those of the WTO. What this means that if Congress wants to pass a law, and it is contrary to a provision or ruling of the WTO, it cannot do it. Furthermore, if our President wants to issue an Executive Order which is contrary to a provision or ruling of the WTO, he cannot do it. And finally, if our government is sued over a law that is in keeping with a WTO provision or ruling, our Supreme Court cannot rule in favor of the Plaintiffs, but must necessarily rule in favor of our government even if the law in question is unconstitutional.

The end result of all of the above, that in matters concerning world trade, the WTO is a governing body superior to our President, Congress, and our Supreme Court and this means is that the United States is no longer a sovereign nation. If by joining the WTO the United States surrendered any part of its sovereignty, then our government has been overthrown for the third time even if this only applies to matters of world trade. Sovereignty is absolute. If a nation is not sovereign in anyway, then it is not sovereign.

Comments please!

Dear Save Liberty and Unkatare.

All you have done since coming to this thread is call me names, hurl insults, and critcize my posts without offering anything as an alternative or which backs up what you are saying. In other words, instead of posting responsibly in good faith, you apparently are so sure of your own beliefs that you believe it is justified and appropriate to act as "spoilers". Apparently, you believe that is appropriate to shout down a fellow American who is presenting his true beliefs instead of responding to them. This is exactly what happened to the voices of sanity in Nazi Germany. From my perspective Zionists are cut from the same block of wood as the Nazis and if both of you, by virtue of how you act on this thread, have adopted a tactic used by the Nazis. This being true, a good guess is that you are either Zionists yourselves or a best, dupes of the Zionists.

I will say a prayer for the redemtion of your immortal souls

Do you realize that you only make yourself look like even more of a crazy bastard with such nonsense? No, of course you don't. That's part of what makes you a fucking headcase who will NOT be taken seriously by the sane no matter how much bullshit he posts here. Take your meds, and your bullshit, over to the Conspiracy Forum with the rest of the nuts.

Do you realize that you only make yourself look like even more of a crazy bastard with such nonsense? No, of course you don't. That's part of what makes you a fucking headcase who will NOT be taken seriously by the sane no matter how much bullshit he posts here. Take your meds, and your bullshit, over to the Conspiracy Forum with the rest of the nuts.
Fuck you, brownshirt, you're just like a nazi. And a pretty dumb one too. You said I didn't like disagreement, but you couldn't state what those disagreements are. So you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're just some punk-ass retard who takes it up the ass.

I am 68 years old, secure in retirement, led a storybook life, was a Navy Fighter Pilot, live far better than most Americans, and consider myself a patriot, a loyal American, a Christian, and a solid citizen. Upon my retirement as a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale, the City Commission dedicated the day I retired to me in my honor. Despite all this something is very wrong. I am ashamed of my country and believe that, for the past 100 years, the true history of this nation is one of deception, shame, and dishonor. Compounding my problem is that fact that as a Christian I believe God is truth. Therefore, I cannot lie to myself even though I loathe thinking what I believe to be true.

I began my walk which led me to where I am when Congress enacted the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) in 1994. At the time, on my way to work I picked up a copy of the Sun-Sentinel and read these words; tossing sovereignty issues aside, Congress passed GATT. Upon so doing, I asked myself, “How the hell can Congress toss sovereignty issues aside? They are paid to protect our sovereignty.” Subsequently, I purchased a copy of the GATT accord and read it from cover to cover. I was shocked! Congress didn’t just toss sovereignty issues aside they tossed them in the shitter. What I learned was that a condition of our membership in the World Trade Organization (WTO) was Congress had to agree to subordinate itself, our President, and our Supreme Court to the WTO’s Ruling Panels and take steps to ensure that all our laws, regulations, and procedures conformed with those of the WTO.

My anger motivated me to write a book entitled, “While We Sleep, A Story of Government Without Law”. I also took it upon myself to sue our President and Congress over GATT’s Constitutionality acting as attorney pro se for the voting citizens of this nation. I also hosted a website called the Constitution Forum and recently, I wrote an open letter to the citizens of the United States which I mistakenly posted on this message board as my first thread. I say mistakenly because entire articles should not be posted because of legitimate concerns about possible copyright infringements. In any case, the purpose of my letter was to lead Americans down a similar path to the one I had taken in the hope they would finally wake up.

If you are interested in learning more about these matters, please use the following links.

My Open Letter to the Citizens of the United States:
An open letter to the citizens of the United States of America « The PPJ Gazette

A free copy of my book, “While We Sleep”:
While We Sleep - A Story of Government Without Law by Alan R. Adaschik

A transcript of my Lawsuit against the Federal Government:
A Constitutional Challenge To The WTO

If you have any questions about anything I have written or would like clarifying information, just ask. If you find anything in this material that you disagree with, please bring it to my attention and provide me with the reasons for your disagreement. I sincerely hope one of you can demonstrate where I have gone wrong so I can sleep better at night.

Thank you for making this post. Its is encouraging to know there are still americans around fighting for what I think has made this country great in the past.

You said I didn't like disagreement.

Because that's all that what you are "ashamed of" amounts to. If you are "ashamed" that not everyone agrees with your subjective views, then you'd better get the fuck out of my country, 'cause you're never going to be happy here.

You said I didn't like disagreement.

Because that's all that what you are "ashamed of" amounts to. If you are "ashamed" that not everyone agrees with your subjective views, then you'd better get the fuck out of my country, 'cause you're never going to be happy here.
Then why don't you fucking state them, asshole!

Why is it, you can't even give 3 examples of what your talking about?

I have clearly stated my point several times now. Not my fault you're too stupid to even understand what you said.

Forum List

Back