I Awoke Today to a Republican Controlled Nation...Happy Day

It's been 8 years since I could wake with pride in my nation.

The people have had enough of liberals, their policies, their PC bullshit and their agenda. Obama said his policies and legacy were on the ballot with Hillary, well the people told them where to shove it.

The more I look at this, the more amazed I am.

The Democratic party - at least its more honest elements - have to deal with the fact that its loudest voices are, in many ways, responsible for what has happened.

Honest Democrats need to consider the strong possibility that hardcore left wingers just aren't very likeable people. And yeah, that clearly matters, more than I thought.

15_zpske9iuy1a.gif~original

The Democratic party - at least its more honest elements - have to deal with the fact that its loudest voices are, in many ways, responsible for what has happened.

Honest Democrats need to consider the strong possibility that hardcore left wingers just aren't very likeable people. And yeah, that clearly matters, more than I thought.

Democrats ideology is out of touch with the common man. Now if we could just get cable New York City news to get in touch with reality it would be good. But they are too lazy to get out of NYC and when they do they have skewed angles. Ever talk to white guy driving a pick-up truck?

The people have had enough of liberals, their policies, their PC bullshit and their agenda. Obama said his policies and legacy were on the ballot with Hillary, well the people told them where to shove it.
And here's proof they haven't learned a damn thing from this rejection election. The smears are only gonna intensify.

ugh!!! I was able to vote for Trump because he is far more
a CLASSICAL democrat than was anyone else running. Hillary is a typical repub. -------self-aggrandizing rich bitch hypocrite

If she is the
And here's proof they haven't learned a damn thing from this rejection election. The smears are only gonna intensify.

[/QUOTE
If she is the voice of Democratic Party..the door is open for third party

Who is currently the loudest voice in the Democratic Party?

They are horrible people. Really nasty :(

She has a point but she damages it beyond redemption by dropping gender and race baits.

She has a point but she damages it beyond redemption by dropping gender and race baits.

I don't know what points she had, I didn't see any, but when she throws around terms like "white supremacist" she illustrates they are not going to change their tactics. It's still gonna be politics of personal destruction, with nothing to offer themselves except bigger and more intrusive government.

I don't know what points she had, I didn't see any, but when she throws around terms like "white supremacist" she illustrates they are not going to change their tactics. It's still gonna be politics of personal destruction, with nothing to offer themselves except bigger and more intrusive government.

They can't wake up from it. That one trick pony is their whole life. They will go down and down. In the end we will be laughing at them.

Thanks for posting this excellent speech that shows corrupt Donald lied completely to the American people about lobbyists.

Forum List

Back