I cannot stand idly by any longer

I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

So I came to one conclusion:

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

I am not fooled. I will defy this trend. I will stand up for what I believe in.

Yep, only took your Dear Leader getting rejected at the ballot box to sent you tailspinning back into your extremist hate mode.

You are using a a handful of shitheads on the left that police will deal with just fine with to contort yourself into supporting Trump's deplorable refusal to conceed election that he clearly lost. These are not actions of a patriot, these are actions of a self-absorbed despot wannabe.

"conceed"

You're funny. And if you aren't willing to dig deep to preserve the integrity of our election system, then you are nothing but ignorant and hypocritical.
Preserve it from what?

BINGO, and that unwillingness to do any meaningful investigation is why I know you are not concerned with the integrity of our election system. Hey, if my guy wins, who cares? Right? RIIIIIGHT?
Meaningful investigation into what? There have been nothing but baseless claims made by a loser. This is you:

"Aliens beamed down from space and voted for Biden.

Now prove me wrong."

Wow. You truly are dense.

You have to gather evidence, vet the evidence, verify the consistency of the evidence. Your impatience is a sign you are eager to ignore whatever evidence is presented.

You are a fool to have such unwavering faith in our election system.

Wow, two weeks and still no evidence. Making shit up and demanding an investigation isn't evidence.

What impatience? The election will be certified in December just like it always is. We're certifying December 3rd. Biden will be sworn in January 20th. That's it. Simple really.

Unlike you, we don't specialize in pulling bullshit out of thin air, like you do. Russia, Ukraine...

Get bent, foo'
Russia actually interfered in our elections to help Donnie Covidseed. Donnie Covidseed actually sought help from Ukraine in his reelection campaign. These are things that happened and there is proof of them. So far there has been zero proof of widespread voter fraud.
With what memes ?

If you're so convinced that I am wrong, why aren't you trying to disprove me?
This conversation is going nowhere. Your fault, entirely.
Libtards are not interested in a conversation.

They only want to shame the rest of us back into a quiet submissive role that they cant understand is abhorrent to us.

Another reason why libtards are not fit to rule anything more than a kindergarten, if that

I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

Democrats and Leftists are evil, violent, demonic animals.

Truly evil people to harass a family with kids--the people doing this are capable of anything.

They only want to shame the rest of us back into a quiet submissive role that they cant understand is abhorrent to us.
Another reason why libtards are not fit to rule anything more than a kindergarten, if that

In all honesty, the Right has made that exceedingly easy.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

If you're so convinced that I am wrong, why aren't you trying to disprove me?
This conversation is going nowhere. Your fault, entirely.

Exactly they want only one voice to be heard, and also give them your money

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

All is well. No need for anyone (especially the left) to fear.

Last edited:

All that shit makes me want to beat the fuck out of the next prick who utters one word of PC bullshit, any of the left's bullshit talking point, any portion of the left's agenda, or anything else these motherfuckers are craming down our throats.

From this day forward, you leftist kuuunts do not have the right to an opinion. We will fucking execute you for it. It's over. You've lost your rights. Time to start cleansing the earth of you useless motherfuckers.
:lol:

All that shit makes me want to beat the fuck out of the next prick who utters one word of PC bullshit, any of the left's bullshit talking point, any portion of the left's agenda, or anything else these motherfuckers are craming down our throats.

From this day forward, you leftist kuuunts do not have the right to an opinion. We will fucking execute you for it. It's over. You've lost your rights. Time to start cleansing the earth of you useless motherfuckers.

Someone who really meant it would NEVER post that. They would simply do it.
Are you trying to get people to follow your lead and incriminate themselves?

Someone who really meant it would NEVER post that. They would simply do it.
The element of surprise is priceless.

Truly evil people to harass a family with kids--the people doing this are capable of anything.

AOC has demanded a list be created of ALL Trump voters....guess why ?

If they are allowed to steal this election.....you will no longer have to guess what tyranny means to your family and yourself.
I'm to mouthy---I say what I am thinking so I am doomed-and I know it and accept my fate. They will and likely already have all of us on their list---and will be going after the loudest first.

Has Joe Biden ever made a comment condemning the Brown Shirt tactics of Antifa, who consistently have
attacked patriots?
I haven't heard of any. And if he has, where has he backed those words up in any way at all?

Yes, he has.

He hasn't said there are "very fine people" among them, that's for sure...

I know you've never once taken the opportunity to learn the truth, b/c the truth is useless if it can't be used against those you oppose, but Trump's full quote can be seen below. You're welcome for ME literally BRINGING the truth to you. If you cared about the truth, at all, the 'very fine people' meme would disappear.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

Yes, and? Thanks for posting the whole horrid thing. Doesn't change anything I said. The OP has his panties in a bunch because there was some violence yesterday but didn't give two shits and a handshake about violence from a bunch of White Supremacists that Trump gives tacit approval to. Trump has done nothing but encourage and foment violence from his supporters but the OP "cannot stand idly by" because Biden hasn't ridden into town and bashed their heads in or some such nonsense.

Please show me where, in that conversation or any other, where Trump has 'encouraged and fomented violence from his supporters.' I want quotes and dates please.

That’s great to stand up for what you believe in. But why are you standing up for obvious lies? We all know the election was not stolen. We knew Trump was going to make those claims before the election even started. They aren’t even doing a good job at making a convincing case.

You say you used to be a right wing extremist... you definitely still are.

BTW. Those who were Out counter protesting the Trumpsters should go sit their asses down. Biden won. Let the losers make a fuss over their façade of a stolen election. We know it’s not going to go anywhere. No need for violence or to inflame things further.
BLMs attacks on the elderly wasn't about politics, they used it as an excuse...
Excuse for what?
Don't play obtuse with me you stupid fucker
Why not? Can’t handle it?

If they are allowed to steal this election.....you will no longer have to guess what tyranny means to your family and yourself.
I'm to mouthy---I say what I am thinking so I am doomed-and I know it and accept my fate. They will and likely already have all of us on their list---and will be going after the loudest first.
I guess us assholes have to stand together.. btw I don't even like you.

I was here yesterday! There were not thousands, there were over 1 million people there.
View attachment 416635
The rally ended after 4 hours, and many people stayed around to check out DC. I did see BLM there but they only had about 50 people and the millions just ignored them and walked right through them despite their trying to block the street.

They waited in to late at night after most people had left to pick on a straggler here and there. They are punks and if you stand up to them they run, and that’s what they did when some MAGA allies showed up and faced down BLM Terrorists who were picking on little old ladies and old men who were isolated.
Wow, so many retards in one spot. You can almost see the cloud of stupidity in the air. Does not surprise me that you were there.
I was there and have a 4.0 GPA, hold two degrees in Science, graduated Suma and there were many people like me there. Conservatives study the issues. Democrats have no knowledge of anything. They just vote on feelings and fairy tales.
Anybody that throws out their GPA and lists degrees to prove they are smart just makes me laugh. Thank you for that!

Wow, so many retards in one spot. You can almost see the cloud of stupidity in the air. Does not surprise me that you were there.
This is why people think you are an obnoxious. self superior prick. Because you are!
That’s ok in this case, I am being a prick. When I see so many people repeating obvious lies and propagating a fake story about a stolen election just to protect one spoiled mans ego, I can’t help but call out the stupidity.
There is no you "being a prick" You are a prick, and never cease to be a lying son of a bitch.
Post a quote of mine that you think is a lie and I’ll happily prove you wrong.

This is why people think you are an obnoxious. self superior prick. Because you are!
That’s ok in this case, I am being a prick. When I see so many people repeating obvious lies and propagating a fake story about a stolen election just to protect one spoiled mans ego, I can’t help but call out the stupidity.
This is not about an election, you dumb shit.

This is about capitalism vs communism
Oh is it now?? Well that’s an easy one. I choose capitalism! So does Biden by the way

Yep, only took your Dear Leader getting rejected at the ballot box to sent you tailspinning back into your extremist hate mode.

You are using a a handful of shitheads on the left that police will deal with just fine with to contort yourself into supporting Trump's deplorable refusal to conceed election that he clearly lost. These are not actions of a patriot, these are actions of a self-absorbed despot wannabe.

"conceed"

You're funny. And if you aren't willing to dig deep to preserve the integrity of our election system, then you are nothing but ignorant and hypocritical.
Preserve it from what?

BINGO, and that unwillingness to do any meaningful investigation is why I know you are not concerned with the integrity of our election system. Hey, if my guy wins, who cares? Right? RIIIIIGHT?
Meaningful investigation into what? There have been nothing but baseless claims made by a loser. This is you:

"Aliens beamed down from space and voted for Biden.

Now prove me wrong."

Wow. You truly are dense.

You have to gather evidence, vet the evidence, verify the consistency of the evidence. Your impatience is a sign you are eager to ignore whatever evidence is presented.

You are a fool to have such unwavering faith in our election system.

Wow, two weeks and still no evidence. Making shit up and demanding an investigation isn't evidence.

What impatience? The election will be certified in December just like it always is. We're certifying December 3rd. Biden will be sworn in January 20th. That's it. Simple really.

Unlike you, we don't specialize in pulling bullshit out of thin air, like you do. Russia, Ukraine...

Get bent, foo'
Russia actually interfered in our elections to help Donnie Covidseed. Donnie Covidseed actually sought help from Ukraine in his reelection campaign. These are things that happened and there is proof of them. So far there has been zero proof of widespread voter fraud.
With what memes ?

Libs like Seawytch are dumb enough to fall for internet memes, and therefore assume EVERYONE shares in their stupidity to fall for such memes. It's how one deduces that the $1000 or so that Russia spent on the US election had ANY impact on either candidate...

I guess us assholes have to stand together.. btw I don't even like you.
My sentiments exactly. DITTO!! :)

Forum List

Back