I cannot stand idly by any longer

If you have a counter-argument that proves to me this election was carried out faithfully, with the best interests of our democracy in mind, I would love to hear it.

Biden won by 5.54 million votes and got the most votes of any candidate in American History.

That's how I know this election was carried out faithfully.

It appears Trump got more votes then Obama, explain that one?
How does one explain your ignorance? Trump got more votes because the population grew. Sounds like you're saying Trump got more votes than Obama because Trump was a better president. I certainly hope, for your sanity's sake, you're not; because that would be as rightarded as saying Obama was a better than Washington, Lincoln, FDR, JFK & Reagan because Obama got more votes than all of them.

Of course, as a percentage, Obama got 53% & 51% compared to Impeached Trump's 46% & 47%.

If you have a counter-argument that proves to me this election was carried out faithfully, with the best interests of our democracy in mind, I would love to hear it.

Biden won by 5.54 million votes and got the most votes of any candidate in American History.

How does one explain your ignorance? Trump got more votes because the population grew. Sounds like you're saying Trump got more votes than Obama because Trump was a better president. I certainly hope, for your sanity's sake, you're not; because that would be as rightarded as saying Obama was a better than Washington, Lincoln, FDR, JFK & Reagan because Obama got more votes than all of them.

Of course, as a percentage, Obama got 53% & 51% compared to Impeached Trump's 46% & 47%.

I get the part white supremacists didn't have abortions, but how does liberals have abortions and the population grew?

It's illogical

I get the part white supremacists didn't have abortions, but how does liberals have abortions and the population grew?

It's illogical
No, what's illogical is that you don't know the population grew.

I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

So I came to one conclusion:

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

I am not fooled. I will defy this trend. I will stand up for what I believe in.
That’s great to stand up for what you believe in. But why are you standing up for obvious lies? We all know the election was not stolen. We knew Trump was going to make those claims before the election even started. They aren’t even doing a good job at making a convincing case.

You say you used to be a right wing extremist... you definitely still are.

BTW. Those who were Out counter protesting the Trumpsters should go sit their asses down. Biden won. Let the losers make a fuss over their façade of a stolen election. We know it’s not going to go anywhere. No need for violence or to inflame things further.
...Trump should not cede this country...
It is not his to cede.

It belongs to The People.

The People have spoken.

Your boy is out.

Tell him to go home on January 20, 2021, at 12:00 pm EST, or the Secret Service and the US Marshals Office will remove him involuntarily.

The United States is a nation of laws.

Obey the law,

The next step is civil war. Do you really think they are willing to bring this nation to the brink?
77 million people disagree with YOU....

you lose

Hmm. How many of them are alive? How many of them voted twice? How many of them were procedurally generated within the innards of a machine?

Are you willing to bank that every vote for Biden is legitimate?

Yeah, I don't think so.
You forgot to ask ... how many of those committing fraud are Republicans?

Wait, I thought, according to people like you there was no voter fraud, but now suddenly there is?

What exactly am I missing here?

You are missing WIDESPREAD CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT VOTER FRAUD.

Of course some dumbasses somewhere will commit small time fraud where they voted more than once.

But it's very rare and cuts both ways. Trump probably got more fraud votes than Biden because he keeps pumping his followers full of "Democrats are going to steal election!!" bullshit which ironically leads to his followers commit fraud as it gives them a rationalization for their wrongdoing.

Last edited:
It seems the lefts whole strategy rests on the belief that people who believe "social justice" is a load of crap will just sit by idly while they demonize us & steal an election with massive fraud to install a Chinese puppet in the WH.
They have no idea how ugly this could get for them once we say we've had enough

I live in a part of NC where these little cowards will never act like this in front of us.
Too bad, I would love the justification to shoot these little Mothers Fuckers in the face.
I guarantee that is the prevailing thought here.

So you stood up and stretched from sitting at the keyboard or Tweeting.....I thought maybe you'd actually do something to support your ideology..
He's doing just that your moron by posting against the savage attacks in Washington DC by Biden linked
thugs and Biden Brown Shirts attacking innocent people for the crime of NOT supporting Joe Biden.

Did you actually read the post? If so there is no excuse for your incredible ignorance.

His entire existence here is to simply troll.

I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

That’s great to stand up for what you believe in. But why are you standing up for obvious lies? We all know the election was not stolen. We knew Trump was going to make those claims before the election even started. They aren’t even doing a good job at making a convincing case.

BTW. Those who were Out counter protesting the Trumpsters should go sit their asses down. Biden won. Let the losers make a fuss over their façade of a stolen election. We know it’s not going to go anywhere. No need for violence or to inflame things further.
It is not his to cede.

The People have spoken.

Your boy is out.

Tell him to go home on January 20, 2021, at 12:00 pm EST, or the Secret Service and the US Marshals Office will remove him involuntarily.

Obey the law,

The next step is civil war. Do you really think they are willing to bring this nation to the brink?

you lose

Hmm. How many of them are alive? How many of them voted twice? How many of them were procedurally generated within the innards of a machine?

Yeah, I don't think so.

Wait, I thought, according to people like you there was no voter fraud, but now suddenly there is?

Of course some dumbasses somewhere will commit small time fraud where they voted more than once.

But it's very rare and cuts both ways. Trump probably got more fraud votes that Biden because he keeps pumping his followers full of "Democrats are going to steal election!!" bullshit which ironically leads to his followers commit fraud as it gives them a rationalization for their wrongdoing.

Voting the normal way produces small amounts of fraud.
Maybe you have been in a coma but, we didn't vote the normal way this year.
Why?
Because the Democrats and the career Government people had to have a system in place to be able to commit massive voter fraud.

It is not his to cede.

The People have spoken.

Your boy is out.

Obey the law,

you lose

Yeah, I don't think so.

But it's very rare and cuts both ways. Trump probably got more fraud votes that Biden because he keeps pumping his followers full of "Democrats are going to steal election!!" bullshit which ironically leads to his followers commit fraud as it gives them a rationalization for their wrongdoing.

Why?
Because the Democrats and the career Government people had to have a system in place to be able to commit massive voter fraud.
Plus there was this little thing called COVID. How can you address the question about why there were more mail ins without mentioning COVID?! You’re just showing how out of touch you are.

It is not his to cede.

The People have spoken.

Your boy is out.

Obey the law,

you lose

Yeah, I don't think so.

Why?
This was a premeditated, preplanned action.

It seems the lefts whole strategy rests on the belief that people who believe "social justice" is a load of crap will just sit by idly while they demonize us & steal an election with massive fraud to install a Chinese puppet in the WH.
They have no idea how ugly this could get for them once we say we've had enough

I live in a part of NC where these little cowards will never act like this in front of us.
Too bad, I would love the justification to shoot these little Mothers Fuckers in the face.
I guarantee that is the prevailing thought here.

*yawn*
Yeah, yeah you're a real badass killing machine...blah...blah...blah...are you finished touching yourself yet?

i oppose trump for who he is, what he is, who he represents, and what he has done to our nation.

i will not stand idly by while trump and right wingers spit on the constitution and destroy our nation.

i will work against him and you

i will speak against him and you

i will vote against him and you

if you think that makes me your enemy then you can go fuk a flag
I oppose people who compile lists of people they don't agree with to destroy their families lives.

It will work against you. Example. You destroy my life with lies. I give you a Thanksgiving family dinner you would never forget.

I will work against you. If you think that makes me your enemy, buy a tombstone.

Could all you wannabe badasses stop watching bad movies and calm the fuck down?

President Trump got the most votes for a sitting president running for re-election in history while Biden got the most fraudulent votes for a 47 year corrupt bureaucrat who has done nothing but take bribes and stuff them in his bank accounts to the detriment of We The People.

It's illogical
They had paper mail in ballot babies, that's how.

President Trump received the greatest number of ballots for a sitting president running for re-election in history, and you mean to tell me LEFTY is trying to convince us when 20 people show up to see Biden speak that The Left was that much more enthusiastic to vote for Herr Biden?

President Trump got the most votes for a sitting president running for re-election in history while Biden got the most fraudulent votes for a 47 year corrupt bureaucrat who has done nothing but take bribes and stuff them in his bank accounts to the detriment of We The People.
And Biden will be your new president in 2 months.

:dance:

Trump was clearly overtaking the lead and heading for a win until several key states all stopped counting in the middle of the night at the same time running into problems and delays lasting up to several days, then when they resumed, several big blue cities, just the ones needed to put Biden over the top to affect the key elections, all had a huge injection of Biden votes.

No other states, red states, cities that were not key to deciding the election had any "problems" or "delays." No one found any caches of Trump votes. When all the smoke cleared, Joe was ahead by just enough in just the right places that it would take a miracle to overturn the count.

Add to that the fact that the ONLY votes found to fail the Benford Test were Joe Biden's write-ins-- -- the very ones democrats spent a year changing laws in order to be sure to admit.

And justice turns slowly-- -- a simple work comp case can drag on for 9 months, a disability claim can take years. I don't think there is any chance of sorting out what REALLY happened here in time to beat the certification and EC voting.

America was robbed.

i oppose trump for who he is, what he is, who he represents, and what he has done to our nation.

i will not stand idly by while trump and right wingers spit on the constitution and destroy our nation.

i will work against him and you

i will speak against him and you

i will vote against him and you

if you think that makes me your enemy then you can go fuk a flag
I oppose people who compile lists of people they don't agree with to destroy their families lives.

It will work against you. Example. You destroy my life with lies. I give you a Thanksgiving family dinner you would never forget.

I will work against you. If you think that makes me your enemy, buy a tombstone.

Could all you wannabe badasses stop watching bad movies and calm the fuck down?
Sorry. With such an abysmal likability score. You are of the lowest castes possible here. You've already destroyed many lives. To them, a happy Thanksgiving family dinner.... family reunion.....whatever.

I guess your childish avatar makes you a badass huh?

Trump was clearly overtaking the lead and heading for a win until several key states all stopped counting in the middle of the night at the same time running into problems and delays lasting up to several days, then when they resumed, several big blue cities, just the ones needed to put Biden over the top to affect the key elections, all had a huge injection of Biden votes.

No other states, red states, cities that were not key to deciding the election had any "problems" or "delays." No one found any caches of Trump votes. When all the smoke cleared, Joe was ahead by just enough in just the right places that it would take a miracle to overturn the count.

Add to that the fact that the ONLY votes found to fail the Benford Test were Joe Biden's write-ins-- -- the very ones democrats spent a year changing laws in order to be sure to admit.

And justice turns slowly-- -- a simple work comp case can drag on for 9 months, a disability claim can take years. I don't think there is any chance of sorting out what REALLY happened here in time to beat the certification and EC voting.

America was robbed.
Funny how those 6 states shut down at the same time with Trump leading . Then stopped counting suddenly.

Then it takes time to create a lot of phony ballots to let Biden win every state almost. Took time to program Dominion to switch votes....etc

But we shouldn't question any of these gross and dumbly handled events right?

Funny how those 6 states shut down at the same time with Trump leading . Then stopped counting suddenly.
Then it takes time to create a lot of phony ballots to let Biden win every state almost. Took time to program Dominion to switch votes....etc
But we shouldn't question any of these gross and dumbly handled events right?

Well, I'm pretty much a realist, unblinded by optimism or patriotism. When young, I had a family member holding office, had state reps and judges stopping by the house and have worked myself at the county and federal level, so I have a fair idea how these things work.

Democrats are a highly organized band of professional crooks deeply entrenched in all big cities. There was a really huge onus to get Trump out of office at any cost after four years of efforts failed. I really don't see Trump beating the machinery with the self-imposed built-in deadlines and his only hope is the Supreme Court, which of course, I doubt they will agree to intervene and take proactive steps to thwart a national election without VERY GOOD CAUSE, especially just after Trump forced Barrett in at the last second and shot his big mouth off on falling back on them as his last ditch hope.

Even if right, even if legal, the SCOTUS bailing out Trump in the 11th hour will only be played by the media and the Left as further proof of Trump's attacks on democracy as a would-be dictator.

Ain't gonna happen. I'm pretty certain Joe is in like a thief in the night and all of America is stuck with a guy that NO ONE wants.

JOE BIDEN: the only president in history no one actually liked or wanted, yet who got more votes than ever before in history? :smoke:

Forum List

Back