I Can't Do It Anymore...

Hamas is bad
Killing innocent civilians is bad

The end doesn’t justify the means

Israel needs to look at the end game. They had the worlds sympathy and held the moral high ground when Hamas attacked
They have lost that moral high ground and needs to start looking like the good guys again.
No, killing Hamas is good, like killing Nazis was good.

Notice Hamas takes captive innocent civilians in exchange for war hardened Hamas prisoners, and you and the Left are OK with this, including American citizens in the mix

Speaks volumes.

I'm pretty sure Israel only exists to try and murder Gazans.

That is what the Left wants us to believe anyway.

:auiqs.jpg:
We’re too smart for that, which explains why we’re not liberals in the first place.

A friend of mine had to walk by a bunch of Arabs, here in the DC suburbs, where they were marching and screaming “Death to Jews!” And if she complains about it, someone like Arlette will call her a snowflake.

This is how Nazi Germany began its crusade. Treating Jews like subhumans, and the Germans acting like it was no big deal.

We’re too smart for that, which explains why we’re not liberals in the first place.

A friend of mine had to walk by a bunch of Arabs, here in the DC suburbs, where they were marching and screaming “Death to Jews!” And if she complains about it, someone like Arlette will call her a snowflake.

This is how Nazi Germany began its crusade. Treating Jews like subhumans, and the Germans acting like it was no big deal.
They are doing this in places like England as well, where such hate speech is against the law, but the Leftist government is not enforcing the laws and arresting them.

Again, the Left is fomenting another Holocaust all around the world.

Hamas is bad
Killing innocent civilians is bad

The end doesn’t justify the means

Israel needs to look at the end game. They had the worlds sympathy and held the moral high ground when Hamas attacked
They have lost that moral high ground and needs to start looking like the good guys again.
Yeah, they had the world’s sympathy when they were slaughtered like animals, tortured to death. When they took action to make sure HAMAS never does it again, as they have proudly bragged they would, all of a sudden they’re the bad guys.

As Golda said, “the world hates the Jew who hits back.”

They are doing this in places like England as well, where such hate speech is against the law, but the Leftist government is not enforcing the laws and arresting them.

Again, the Left is fomenting another Holocaust all around the world.
Yeah, where my friend lives in very liberal also. And yet, despite what we see before our own eyes, the leftists still insist the Jew-haters are on the right. Sure, there are some, but NOTHING like what we see coming from the Left.

Notice Hamas takes captive innocent civilians in exchange for war hardened Hamas prisoners, and you and the Left are OK with this, including American citizens in the mix

Speaks volumes.

Nobody is supporting Hamas
Killing 15,000 civilians to try to get them only turns your supporters against you.

Israel is acting just like Hamas expected them to.
Hamas had no chance of beating Israel when they attacked.
But they knew if they poked the bear, how it would respond.

Israel was close to peace agreements with the Saudis and other Arab nations. With their treatment of innocent Palestinians, there is no chance of stability

Speaks volumes.
And notice how “.right-winger” describes Palestinians as innocent civilians. Fully 75% of them support the HAMAS massacre! They‘re far from innocent.

Could you do that, just leave in an instant carrying on your back what you thought was valuable to you and live that way?
Jews have had to do that for hundreds of years. There was never any crying for them.

Double standards. One of the three Ds of antisemitism.

Nobody is supporting Hamas
Killing 15,000 civilians to try to get them only turns your supporters against you.

Israel is acting just like Hamas expected them to.
Hamas had no chance of beating Israel when they attacked.
But they knew if they poked the bear, how it would respond.

Israel was close to peace agreements with the Saudis and other Arab nations. With their treatment of innocent Palestinians, there is no chance of stability

Sounds like you acknowledge Hamas is using the Palestinians as shields.

Everything.

Why does evil exist? Why are there people around us that want us dead and actively trying to kill us 24/7?

And no, I'm not even a Jew when I say this?

We need to learn from all this with one important lesson, evil cannot be reasoned with. Only looking to God can provide resolution.
Evil exists because good exists and neither can exist without the other.

And notice how “.right-winger” describes Palestinians as innocent civilians. Fully 75% of them support the HAMAS massacre! They‘re far from innocent.
There is a mixture of being complicit and brain washed, much like the Nazi youth were sent out as children with machine guns during WW 2.

Very sad.

So? If he/she can't deal with opinions different than his/her own get the fuck off a discussion board.
It’s hard to deal with antisemites, who laugh over death threats to Jews. I’d say that liberals who are just fine with all the antisemitism are not merely “having a different opinion.”

I say he can do what he wants. I myself have started to limit my social interactions to other Jews, other than the anti-Israel ones, and it’s helpful. We all do what works for us in coping with the hateful liberals like you.

Evil exists because good exists and neither can exist without the other.
No.

I would compare to goodness as comparing it to light. Both exist,

Conversely, I would compare evil to darkness. Darkness does not exist. There is nothing to measure with darkness except the absence of light.

Forum List

Back