I Confess

Any woman who's used abortion as a means of birth control, unless they repent of this sin, they will burn in Hell for Eternity, anyone who supports the murder of babies as they slumber in the womb, unless they repent of this sin, they also will burn in Hell for Eternity.
Then what's your problem? Let the One who is SUPPOSED to judge do the judging. Your stance that an unborn child conceived by rape or incest is worthy of death is also a moral judgment. Why is that life any less worthy? Just because it's parents' coupling was "naughty?"

Pro-Life supporters would do better to keep doing what they do, helping women find alternatives and supporting adoption services than trying to meddle in others' business and screaming names at people. Abortion is not murder; it is the extinguishing of a possibility. No one celebrates that. It is better done safely and legally and you all need to get it through your thick skulls that it is NOT paid for by taxpayer dollars. Planned Parenthood is preventing more abortions than you can possibly realize. Wait until they are defunded and you will see the results. I feel for those poor unwanted babies born into this world. I don't know exactly what it is you folks actually care about, but it isn't life.

Rape is 'naughty'? You say a lot of stupid things, but this is just sick. SMH.
Yea! Why murder a child because you were raped?

Tilly have you been raped and then pregnant , either have I and we have no idea what they feel..

But... some women do have the baby full term, some raise the baby...those people are hero's.
Actually I have been raped and I most certainly do know how some of these women feel. They don't all feel the same way, and they haven't all experienced the same level of violence or horror. Some women continue with the pregnancy, others simply could not bear to do that. It has to be their choice.

I am so sorry for your being victimized like that. For what it is worth, I have complete admiration for you to be able to talk about it. I don't know if we agree or disagree on anything else but I hope you continue to be this strong in the future.

As far as the rape exception to any bans on abortion? I have a thread on that subject in the "Clean Debate Zone."

Geez, we just went through a debate about waterboarding and the left was adamant that the technique of advanced interrogation was torture regardless of the benefits and it should be outlawed. Now we see the left apparently wanting certain persons not only to be brought to justice but to suffer. What I can gather from this is that the left is against what they call "torture" to gain valuable intelligence but they are OK with making people suffer because of some perverted form of revenge. Lefties are strange people indeed.

Winning post of the day!

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

We talked about this last night...

Please show me a link to homes that raise these babies from birth until adulthood that isn't being cut back..
What about the simplest of school lunch programs..why do I not see anyone fight for a hungry kid?
I know plenty of people that adopted children and raised them. Go to almost any church and you'll find them. They feed their kids so I don't know where you are going with school lunches.

I help a family who's kids do not eat unless they are at school...

I also volunteered at a christian foster care support group where they umbrella the foster families..

Many Many crack addicted babies, or handicapped

Many older children , when most families want a young one.

Some kids go from home to home..
If people can't afford to feed their kid, or choose to spend the resources on other things, like drugs, then they should be taken for adoption. Not killed in the womb just in case it doesn't work out.

I am saying that the free school lunches helped so many hungry kids...Why would you support to cut that?

I think that free school lunches for under-privileged children are very important, I don't see why anyone would deny a child who's family are on a lower income the right of a school lunch. It's not the child's fault and the child shouldn't be punished.

Children at school need nutritional sustenance to keep them mentally alert, as such a school lunch is very important.

Planned Parenthood and similar education and outreach efforts are working. You will defeat your own wishes to continue on this course.
How does pro-life translate into no birth control in your mind?

Most Pro-Life people are 100% Pro-Birth Control, this is because we know this is the only way to prevent a pregnancy that's not convenient.

Very few Pro-Life people support Abstinence, this is just a ludicrous suggestion that adults must abstain from sex, sex is a purely natural happening for adults to indulge in.

We're NOT The fucking Taliban, despite what the Leftist Pro-Baby Murdering crowd says, nor do we wish to FORCE women who have been raped or victims of incest to carry a baby full-term and give birth to it, we do possess compassion and understanding for the psychological problems such women and girls would face if they were to be denied access to an abortion.

The Leftists just want women and girls to go out, have completely unprotected sex, become pregnant and then go to an abortion clinic and say "well, I had a drunken one night stand and I'm pregnant, so can you just kill this thing now and then I can carry on with my life because a baby is just too inconvenient for me to deal with"
If that is what the Left believed, we wouldn't be fighting so hard for Planned Parenthood and sex education in the schools. Most women who have abortions are already mothers. Think about that. How enormously hard it must be to make that decision and how tough things must be in order to make it. There may be a small percentage of sociopaths who think the way you describe, but you are using a very soiled brush to paint that picture, Lucy.

Planned Parenthood and similar education and outreach efforts are working. You will defeat your own wishes to continue on this course.

Most Pro-Life people are 100% Pro-Birth Control, this is because we know this is the only way to prevent a pregnancy that's not convenient.

Very few Pro-Life people support Abstinence, this is just a ludicrous suggestion that adults must abstain from sex, sex is a purely natural happening for adults to indulge in.

We're NOT The fucking Taliban, despite what the Leftist Pro-Baby Murdering crowd says, nor do we wish to FORCE women who have been raped or victims of incest to carry a baby full-term and give birth to it, we do possess compassion and understanding for the psychological problems such women and girls would face if they were to be denied access to an abortion.

The Leftists just want women and girls to go out, have completely unprotected sex, become pregnant and then go to an abortion clinic and say "well, I had a drunken one night stand and I'm pregnant, so can you just kill this thing now and then I can carry on with my life because a baby is just too inconvenient for me to deal with"

Women’s health advocates balked on Thursday, arguing that the proposed legislation would force women to pay out of pocket for birth control and effectively limit their options. Birth control can cost women up to $600 a year, according to Planned Parenthood.

The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, a non-profit organization of women’s health doctors, said it opposes the Republicans’ birth control bill.

GOP Senators Push For Birth Control Access, But Check The Small Print | The Huffington Post

Winning post of the day!

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Please show me a link to homes that raise these babies from birth until adulthood that isn't being cut back..
What about the simplest of school lunch programs..why do I not see anyone fight for a hungry kid?
I know plenty of people that adopted children and raised them. Go to almost any church and you'll find them. They feed their kids so I don't know where you are going with school lunches.

I also volunteered at a christian foster care support group where they umbrella the foster families..

If people can't afford to feed their kid, or choose to spend the resources on other things, like drugs, then they should be taken for adoption. Not killed in the womb just in case it doesn't work out.

I am saying that the free school lunches helped so many hungry kids...Why would you support to cut that?
What is my opinion on school lunches? I don't recall saying anything about it. For the record I never had it provided, the folks couldn't afford it so I brought my own. Is that illegal now?

Geez, we just went through a debate about waterboarding and the left was adamant that the technique of advanced interrogation was torture regardless of the benefits and it should be outlawed. Now we see the left apparently wanting certain persons not only to be brought to justice but to suffer. What I can gather from this is that the left is against what they call "torture" to gain valuable intelligence but they are OK with making people suffer because of some perverted form of revenge. Lefties are strange people indeed.

Yes, waterboarding is evil, murdering babies as they slumber in the womb is okay.

This is typical Leftist um thinking :uhoh3:

Or it never happened. Or what's the big deal, other people rape. Sigh.

and there is always the "Well, just about ANYTHING can be considered rape these days, you know." , which is the one the supporters of rape jihad use to explain the situation in Europe.

Unborn is exactly that.

The words "birth" and "born" have multiple meanings that can apply to a child in the womb.

Some of the definitions are "origin, comes into being, begins, to start" - all of which are synonyms of the word "Conception"

The other meaning of the words "birth" and "born" is "parturition" - which is simply and already living child's "emergence from the womb."

Definition of born - adjective
  1. 1a : brought forth by or as if by birth <The baby was born prematurely.> <She was born in Germany.> <a mentality born in the computer age>b : native —usually used in combination <American-born>c : deriving or resulting from <a partnership born of necessity> —usually used in combination <poverty-born crime>

2. 2a : having from birth specified qualities <was born blind> <Mark Twain was born Samuel Clemens.> <a born leader>
    b : being in specified circumstances from birth <nobly born> <born poor> <born into wealth>

3. 3: destined from or as if from birth <born to succeed>
Definition of birth - noun
  1. 1a : the emergence of a new individual from the body of its parentb : the act or process of bringing forth young from the womb

2. 2: a state resulting from being born especially at a particular time or place <a Southerner by birth>

3. 3a : lineage, extraction
    3b : high or noble birth

4. 4a archaic : one that is born
    b : beginning, start

Definition of birth -- Verb
transitive verb
  1. 1 chiefly dialectal : to bring forth
  2. 2a : to give rise to : originate
    2b : to give birth to
intransitive verb
  1. : to bring forth or be brought forth as a child or young
Medical Definition of birth -- Noun
  1. 1: the emergence of a new individual from the body of its parent
  2. 2: the act or process of bringing forth young from the womb
Medical Definition of birth -- Verb
  1. : to give birth to <allowed to birth her child in her own way—Nancy Robinson>
intransitive verb
: to bring forth or be brought forth as a child or young <contend that birthing is a natural process, rather than a medical procedure—Kit Miniclier> <the baby birthed breech—Jayne Anne Phillips>

I'm sure you and your pro-life buddies would like to use the "originate" definition noted above. That would be okay but for the fact that in medicine we have a very specific term for that event and "birth" isn't it. "Conceive" is the term for that. Since the matter of when conception and birth occur is determined by biology, the medical definition of is the relevant and rationally applicable one.

And just in case it's not obvious, the pro-life argument is not bolstered by the equivocally semantic word play. It is, on the contrary, weakened by such hijinks for everyone with half a brain can see right through that foolishness better left tendered to five year olds.

Women’s health advocates balked on Thursday, arguing that the proposed legislation would force women to pay out of pocket for birth control and effectively limit their options. Birth control can cost women up to $600 a year, according to Planned Parenthood.

The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, a non-profit organization of women’s health doctors, said it opposes the Republicans’ birth control bill.

GOP Senators Push For Birth Control Access, But Check The Small Print | The Huffington Post

Well personally in an ideal world birth control would be completely free to all and everyone. Unfortunately like with everything else, it's a business, the manufacturers need to make a profit to stay in business, so they're not going to give their stuff away for nothing.

I support completely free contraceptives for the under-18s, there's no use pretending that 16 year-old's don't have sex, because they do and the rates of teenage pregnancy illustrate that they do.

Or it never happened. Or what's the big deal, other people rape. Sigh.

and there is always the "Well, just about ANYTHING can be considered rape these days, you know." , which is the one the supporters of rape jihad use to explain the situation in Europe.

The Kebabs don't rape, the Leftists consider Kebab rape as Cultural Enrichment as a punishment for you know The Slave Trade and Colonialism :rolleyes-41:

Well personally in an ideal world birth control would be completely free to all and everyone. Unfortunately like with everything else, it's a business, the manufacturers need to make a profit to stay in business, so they're not going to give their stuff away for nothing.

I support completely free contraceptives for the under-18s, there's no use pretending that 16 year-old's don't have sex, because they do and the rates of teenage pregnancy illustrate that they do.

I understand that someone needs to be medically monitored while on the pill or IUD but they are talking about paying full price for it..These are the Knuckle Heads women are angry about..

Unborn is exactly that.

The words "birth" and "born" have multiple meanings that can apply to a child in the womb.

Some of the definitions are "origin, comes into being, begins, to start" - all of which are synonyms of the word "Conception"

The other meaning of the words "birth" and "born" is "parturition" - which is simply and already living child's "emergence from the womb."

Definition of born - adjective
  1. 1a : brought forth by or as if by birth <The baby was born prematurely.> <She was born in Germany.> <a mentality born in the computer age>b : native —usually used in combination <American-born>c : deriving or resulting from <a partnership born of necessity> —usually used in combination <poverty-born crime>

2. 2a : having from birth specified qualities <was born blind> <Mark Twain was born Samuel Clemens.> <a born leader>
    b : being in specified circumstances from birth <nobly born> <born poor> <born into wealth>

3. 3: destined from or as if from birth <born to succeed>
Definition of birth - noun
  1. 1a : the emergence of a new individual from the body of its parentb : the act or process of bringing forth young from the womb

2. 2: a state resulting from being born especially at a particular time or place <a Southerner by birth>

3. 3a : lineage, extraction
    3b : high or noble birth

4. 4a archaic : one that is born
    b : beginning, start

Definition of birth -- Verb
transitive verb
  1. 1 chiefly dialectal : to bring forth
  2. 2a : to give rise to : originate
    2b : to give birth to
intransitive verb
  1. : to bring forth or be brought forth as a child or young
Medical Definition of birth -- Noun
  1. 1: the emergence of a new individual from the body of its parent
  2. 2: the act or process of bringing forth young from the womb
Medical Definition of birth -- Verb
  1. : to give birth to <allowed to birth her child in her own way—Nancy Robinson>
intransitive verb
: to bring forth or be brought forth as a child or young <contend that birthing is a natural process, rather than a medical procedure—Kit Miniclier> <the baby birthed breech—Jayne Anne Phillips>

I'm sure you and your pro-life buddies would like to use the "originate" definition noted above. That would be okay but for the fact that in medicine we have a very specific term for that event and "birth" isn't it. "Conceive" is the term for that. Since the matter of when conception and birth occur is determined by biology, the medical definition of is the relevant and rationally applicable one.

And just in case it's not obvious, the pro-life argument is not bolstered by the equivocally semantic word play. It is, on the contrary, weakened by such hijinks for everyone with half a brain can see right through that foolishness better left tendered to five year olds.

How ironic.

YOU are the one trying to play semantics to deny the biological facts here. Not me.

Have you never heard of the book "A Child is Born?"

“…but the whole story does not begin with delivery. The baby has existed for months before – at first signaling its presence only with small outer signs, later on as a somewhat foreign little being which has been growing and gradually affecting the lives of those close by…” Lennart Nilsson

41 Quotes From Medical Textbooks Prove Human Life Begins at Conception

I understand that someone needs to be medically monitored while on the pill or IUD but they are talking about paying full price for it..These are the Knuckle Heads women are angry about..

basic birth control-------------------------keep your legs together. simple and free.

What is my opinion on school lunches? I don't recall saying anything about it. For the record I never had it provided, the folks couldn't afford it so I brought my own. Is that illegal now?

I always paid for mine as well, but my mom could afford it. Like I said so many depend on it..

This is just a small portion of which the Democrats are fighting for these children..

Fight erupts in Congress over school lunch money

basic birth control-------------------------keep your legs together. simple and free.

Yes, wouldn't that be nice if it would be that simple..

Education is the key..

It became popular again when Mooch rolled out her ill fated school lunch menu

What the hell happened to the peace and love generation? All you see these days is crazy rants about making people and countries suffer and masked thugs breaking Starbucks windows.

Yes, wouldn't that be nice if it would be that simple..

Education is the key..

It really is that simple, and yes, education is the key.

"Ok kids listen carefully, if you screw you could get pregnant" education 101

Forum List

Back