I Confess

Republicans don't give a flying fuck about children.
Liberals want to kill them and claim Republicans are the ones that don't care.

LOL
Winning post of the day!

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

We talked about this last night...

Please show me a link to homes that raise these babies from birth until adulthood that isn't being cut back..
What about the simplest of school lunch programs..why do I not see anyone fight for a hungry kid?

Unborn is exactly that.

The words "birth" and "born" have multiple meanings that can apply to a child in the womb.

Some of the definitions are "origin, comes into being, begins, to start" - all of which are synonyms of the word "Conception"

The other meaning of the words "birth" and "born" is "parturition" - which is simply an already living child's "emergence from the womb."

Last edited:
There is a whole thread on abortion going in this link ....with some of the same people who left the thread when truly debated ... They don't want to raise the baby or give free contraception ..but are the 1st to judge if a woman is in trouble..

I never left it because I was "truly debated"...I got tired of reading assholes trying to justify the murder of the most innocent of all.

Here's a thought, learn some responsibility and stop murdering babies that have done nothing wrong.

Anyone supporting it is just as damn guilty as the ones doing it

They'll be judged also

Any woman who's used abortion as a means of birth control, unless they repent of this sin, they will burn in Hell for Eternity, anyone who supports the murder of babies as they slumber in the womb, unless they repent of this sin, they also will burn in Hell for Eternity.
Then what's your problem? Let the One who is SUPPOSED to judge do the judging. Your stance that an unborn child conceived by rape or incest is worthy of death is also a moral judgment. Why is that life any less worthy? Just because it's parents' coupling was "naughty?"

Pro-Life supporters would do better to keep doing what they do, helping women find alternatives and supporting adoption services than trying to meddle in others' business and screaming names at people. Abortion is not murder; it is the extinguishing of a possibility. No one celebrates that. It is better done safely and legally and you all need to get it through your thick skulls that it is NOT paid for by taxpayer dollars. Planned Parenthood is preventing more abortions than you can possibly realize. Wait until they are defunded and you will see the results. I feel for those poor unwanted babies born into this world. I don't know exactly what it is you folks actually care about, but it isn't life.

Rape is 'naughty'? You say a lot of stupid things, but this is just sick. SMH.
Yea! Why murder a child because you were raped?

Tilly have you been raped and then pregnant , either have I and we have no idea what they feel..

But... some women do have the baby full term, some raise the baby...those people are hero's.

LOL
Winning post of the day!

Please show me a link to homes that raise these babies from birth until adulthood that isn't being cut back..
What about the simplest of school lunch programs..why do I not see anyone fight for a hungry kid?
I know plenty of people that adopted children and raised them. Go to almost any church and you'll find them. They feed their kids so I don't know where you are going with school lunches.

LOL
Winning post of the day!

Your Red Herring diversion attempt is duly noted.

LOL
Winning post of the day!

I know plenty of people that adopted children and raised them. Go to almost any church and you'll find them. They feed their kids so I don't know where you are going with school lunches.

I help a family who's kids do not eat unless they are at school...

I also volunteered at a christian foster care support group where they umbrella the foster families..

Many Many crack addicted babies, or handicapped

Many older children , when most families want a young one.

Some kids go from home to home..

I never left it because I was "truly debated"...I got tired of reading assholes trying to justify the murder of the most innocent of all.

Here's a thought, learn some responsibility and stop murdering babies that have done nothing wrong.

They'll be judged also

Any woman who's used abortion as a means of birth control, unless they repent of this sin, they will burn in Hell for Eternity, anyone who supports the murder of babies as they slumber in the womb, unless they repent of this sin, they also will burn in Hell for Eternity.
Then what's your problem? Let the One who is SUPPOSED to judge do the judging. Your stance that an unborn child conceived by rape or incest is worthy of death is also a moral judgment. Why is that life any less worthy? Just because it's parents' coupling was "naughty?"

Pro-Life supporters would do better to keep doing what they do, helping women find alternatives and supporting adoption services than trying to meddle in others' business and screaming names at people. Abortion is not murder; it is the extinguishing of a possibility. No one celebrates that. It is better done safely and legally and you all need to get it through your thick skulls that it is NOT paid for by taxpayer dollars. Planned Parenthood is preventing more abortions than you can possibly realize. Wait until they are defunded and you will see the results. I feel for those poor unwanted babies born into this world. I don't know exactly what it is you folks actually care about, but it isn't life.

Yea! Why murder a child because you were raped?

Tilly have you been raped and then pregnant , either have I and we have no idea what they feel..

But... some women do have the baby full term, some raise the baby...those people are hero's.
Actually I have been raped and I most certainly do know how some of these women feel. They don't all feel the same way, and they haven't all experienced the same level of violence or horror. Some women continue with the pregnancy, others simply could not bear to do that. It has to be their choice.

I confess I want all Traitors who supported this Russian STOOGE to SUFFER!‬
‪I mourn all good & loyal Americans who will suffer as well.‬

When another person's choice is to harm, violate or to kill another human being (especially a child) I will not be quiet. I will make it MY business whether the violators like it or not.
That's like caring someone removed a cost or boil from their body

I'm sure any person as ill informed and ignorant as you are (comparing a child in the womb to a boil) would think so.

Do we have any laws which make the removal of a cyst a crime of murder in ANY given situation like we do have in our Fetal HOMICIDE laws? Dullard?

I don't think so.

LOL
Winning post of the day!

I also volunteered at a christian foster care support group where they umbrella the foster families..

If people can't afford to feed their kid, or choose to spend the resources on other things, like drugs, then they should be taken for adoption. Not killed in the womb just in case it doesn't work out.

LOL
Winning post of the day!

Your Red Herring diversion attempt is duly noted.

Can't find a link I see....

Thank you, Thank you very much...

There is a whole thread on abortion going in this link ....with some of the same people who left the thread when truly debated ... They don't want to raise the baby or give free contraception ..but are the 1st to judge if a woman is in trouble..

They'll be judged also

You know what I meant in the context of the post about passing judgment--you can jump on my word choice but you don't attempt to defend your stance. You let Lucy answer the question, so all you're doing is spewing your typical insults.

They'll be judged also

You know what I meant in the context of the post about passing judgment--you can jump on my word choice but you don't attempt to defend your stance. You let Lucy answer the question, so all you're doing is spewing your typical insults.
I know what you wrote. You wrote rape is 'naughty', and that is quite sick.

Planned Parenthood and similar education and outreach efforts are working. You will defeat your own wishes to continue on this course.
How does pro-life translate into no birth control in your mind?

Most Pro-Life people are 100% Pro-Birth Control, this is because we know this is the only way to prevent a pregnancy that's not convenient.

Very few Pro-Life people support Abstinence, this is just a ludicrous suggestion that adults must abstain from sex, sex is a purely natural happening for adults to indulge in.

We're NOT The fucking Taliban, despite what the Leftist Pro-Baby Murdering crowd says, nor do we wish to FORCE women who have been raped or victims of incest to carry a baby full-term and give birth to it, we do possess compassion and understanding for the psychological problems such women and girls would face if they were to be denied access to an abortion.

The Leftists just want women and girls to go out, have completely unprotected sex, become pregnant and then go to an abortion clinic and say "well, I had a drunken one night stand and I'm pregnant, so can you just kill this thing now and then I can carry on with my life because a baby is just too inconvenient for me to deal with"

LOL
Winning post of the day!

If people can't afford to feed their kid, or choose to spend the resources on other things, like drugs, then they should be taken for adoption. Not killed in the womb just in case it doesn't work out.

I am saying that the free school lunches helped so many hungry kids...Why would you support to cut that?

.......and if it is Muslims gang raping British children, she and any number of other extreme leftists might even go so far as to say it is ever so slightly objectionable if one were to view it strictly within a framework that failed to take into account that the poor, besieged immigrants are the real victims of the failed states they are trying to escape.

.......and if it is Muslims gang raping British children, she and any number of other extreme leftists might even go so far as to say it is ever so slightly objectionable if one were to view it strictly within a framework that failed to take into account that the poor, besieged immigrants are the real victims of the failed states they are trying to escape.
Or it never happened. Or what's the big deal, other people rape. Sigh.

Forum List

Back