I Confess

I confess I want all Traitors who supported this Russian STOOGE to SUFFER!‬
‪I mourn all good & loyal Americans who will suffer as well.‬

Pro Choice is murder.
Mike Pence makes history today as the first sitting VP to speak at March for Life. Pence will take the podium to signal the support of the Trump administration for the pro-life cause.

To those people marching "for life" today. If you don't want to have an abortion, then don't fucking have one. You already have your religious freedom, it's in the 1st Amendment... but remember that same amendment also protects others who don't happen to share YOUR beliefs.

Don't try to shove your religious beliefs down everyone else's throat and don't try to mess with the 14th Amendment (Roe v Wade).

I think both sides will be a little surprised when the Supreme Court finally takes up the Abortion issue for the last time before overturning their ruling on Roe.

Surprised why?

Because their decision will have absolutely nothing to do with religion. It will have everything to do with biology, the Constitution and our existing laws.

What about an IUD? You are still a youngin Lucy...when you get to my age you don't have to worry about contraception :banana: but then you get hot flashes...

As someone who has "engaged" with post menopausal women it is indeed great in that regard. BUT...they have issues with the size. Maybe I am mistaken, but pre-menopausal women were soaking wet, I mean dripping down their legs...Maybe the lubrication was why they could manage the size... Sorry off topic!

See how muc h lefites love abortion and killing. This post was about russia, but he worked in abortion.....

Liberals are sickos.

See how muc h lefites love abortion and killing. This post was about russia, but he worked in abortion.....

Liberals are sickos.
pro choice is about Russia? Stop drinking

Wait thats your sig?

So other than abortion what are you pro choice on?
Life liberty and pursuit of happiness without republican interference

Abortion should be illegal except for the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger.

Abortion should not be used as a means of birth control, using abortion as a means of birth control is murder, Infanticide, the deliberate destroying of a living thing not just a collection of cells.

Every woman has a choice to either become pregnant or not, if a woman and a man have sex and a baby isn't wanted as a result, then one of them chooses to use contraception, we have a variety of contraceptions available to us at the moment men only have the one means of contraception.

There was a March For Life yesterday in Washington DC.

Kellyanne Conway and Vice-President Michael Pence were amongst those who addressed the crowd, they both pledged that the Trump Administration is going to defund Planned Parenthood, a macabre organisation that rips apart murdered babies limb by limb, tissue by tissue and sells their body parts to the highest bidder.

632847622.jpg

Life-March-6.jpg

Life-March-20.jpg

Life-March-3.jpg
Do yourself a favor and find out what PP really does.
Other than abortions? Selling baby parts for profit....duh......

Abortion should be illegal except for the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger.

Abortion should not be used as a means of birth control, using abortion as a means of birth control is murder, Infanticide, the deliberate destroying of a living thing not just a collection of cells.

Every woman has a choice to either become pregnant or not, if a woman and a man have sex and a baby isn't wanted as a result, then one of them chooses to use contraception, we have a variety of contraceptions available to us at the moment men only have the one means of contraception.

Kellyanne Conway and Vice-President Michael Pence were amongst those who addressed the crowd, they both pledged that the Trump Administration is going to defund Planned Parenthood, a macabre organisation that rips apart murdered babies limb by limb, tissue by tissue and sells their body parts to the highest bidder.

632847622.jpg

Life-March-6.jpg

Life-March-20.jpg

Life-March-3.jpg
that imho is sick

632847622.jpg

Life-March-6.jpg

Life-March-20.jpg

Life-March-3.jpg
that imho is sick
That's why I am a conservative....

When did you become a conservative..
Was all my life until shortly after voting for GWB
The democrat killing baby fun cause you to go liberal?
you call it killing babies others call it something else
Profits?

Forum List

Back